girls with opinions... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabdow

HSC
stollmann said:
Just another thing about [MzbLaZeIT]:

considering you are greek orthodox I think you grand-parents would be quite dissapointed that you don't even know Socrates and so easily disgard one of the most intelligent and meaningfull phrases EVER said.

I am half greek as well and not very proud of my greek comrade :mad1: ...lol...
the image you are giving to everyone is that you are a dull nerd and loser with a lifeless and boring agenda. why don't you leave her alone? at least she tries to speak with a tone that doesn't revert to people backlashing and assuming that you are a loser. i bet you sit down all day speaking about politican policies, census ideals, and how religion influences aboriginal spirituality

go outside, go play a sport, go to the gym, go out and party, go out to restaurants, go shopping, go DO something. stop sitting at home studying like the fucking nerd you are and then posting on bored of studies about how society isn't up to your stanards. wake up to yourself! you're an imperceptible, infinitesimal and lonely RETARD and you're not up to MY standards

i apologise for making you feel like shit and any offense i have caused.

Spunge12

HSC
Women's opinions belong where their ass does.
In the fucking kitchen.

(Joke.)

(OR IS IT?)

stollmann

HSC
go outside, go play a sport, go to the gym, go out and party, go out to restaurants, go shopping, go DO something. stop sitting at home studying like the fucking nerd you are and then posting on bored of studies about how society isn't up to your stanards. wake up to yourself! you're an imperceptible, infinitesimal and lonely RETARD and you're not up to MY standards
You are so wrong mate. I am a passionate basketball and rugby player, I go to the gym three times a week, i go out every saturday night and most friday nights, I am a prefect (after being at my school for only a year) and a head of house...now that does not in my opinion fit into the "nerd" category at all.

I agree that certain things about me (like the fact that I am doing 18 units for my HSC and a philosphy distinction course, the fact that I speak four languages fluently, my value of universal ideas and themes, etc) make me look/sound like a Nerd, but the truth is that I am not a nerd at all, I just have just had a lot mor experience in life than the average person because I have travelled around the world on a boat for two years and because I have been to a german, a french and an australian school in addition to having done two years of home-schooling. I wonder why I am defending myself anyway :confused: ?? Well anyway that is that.

One question I have for you is why you get so easily upset and excited as is obvious in your us of swearwords... I thought that a forum was a place to discuss, not to contradict every single thing another person says and most importantly I thought it was not a place for people with anger issues to come and unleash...

deadnature

HSC
The only reason why i 'unleashed' is that you took my advice the wrong way - to bemean someone by saying that they are out of their league is inviting confrontation.

It's pretty interesting what you have done - circumnavigating the world would really be an experience - sounds a little far fetched for me but i'll give you the benefit of doubt.

stollmann

HSC
Well my apologies for being unfriendly. I am truly sorry, I must just have misinterpreted what you said.

You don't believe me...check out http://www.stollmann.net/circumnav.htm. That's my dad's homepage...as his last name will prove and the story is ours and the boat in the pictures is also ours...

kathelle

Slutty McSlut-Slut
HSC
stollmann said:
One question I have for you is why you get so easily upset and excited as is obvious in your us of swearwords... I thought that a forum was a place to discuss, not to contradict every single thing another person says and most importantly I thought it was not a place for people with anger issues to come and unleash...
Honestly mate how do you think people will react when you come on here and say that you've never met an intelligent girl. Surely you can understand why the majority of people would A) Make fun of you or B)Argue with you. What response did you expect to get?

stollmann

HSC
Honestly mate how do you think people will react when you come on here and say that you've never met an intelligent girl. Surely you can understand why the majority of people would A) Make fun of you or B)Argue with you. What response did you expect to get?
I never said that I have never met an intelligent girl. And even if I hadn't (which is obviously not the case) it wouldn't mean that I don't believe intelligent girls exit, which is what I guess you are saying might make people angry. The fact is that I have never met a girl who was openly interessed in politics, society, philosophy, etc...like I am. But I am far from believing that girls like that don't exist, they do I just haven't found them.

The purpose of this thread was originally to stir a discussion about the difficulties of people with mature (and I am not saying better) opinions and interests, especially girls, of being open about them in a very social and public context. I say this because it seems to me that peer pressure is keeping alot of people from truly saying/discuss what they want to say/discuss and forcing them to stick to the stereotypical image of teenage boys and girls.

deadnature

HSC
Ok im impressed all my dad has is a 2hp tinny, and still i've had some of the coolest times in it.

Your a lucky guy, something tells me thats not the first time you've heard that.

One more thing how was the experience, i cant even begin to contemplate what it would have been like...sigh

stollmann

HSC
It was really good. I mean you get to meet a lot of people, visit a lot of different countries and experience a variety of cultures. Thats just the parents talk by the way. Its really hard to actually enjoy something like that at the age I did it with (13-15) because there are often other things on your mind than some strange unknown people that you don't give a damn about cause they don't talk about computers and sport. But I see now that I have actually learned alot from the experience, and most of it subconcsiously... It just helps to become your very own person. Another bad thing is that it takes out a big chunck of your teen years you know. You miss a lot...

But all in all it was definitely worth it...

deadnature

HSC
What was your route? I think it would be king of intimidating facing a mercyless ocean everyday for two years, but hey im a mere mortal..:wave:

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Shell said:
I have opinions...wait what am i saying? No i don't. GO THE PUSSY CAT DOLLS!!!!!

In all seriousness, i've never met a girl over the age of 17 who only likes to talk about Brad Pitt or stupid pop bands.

The red haired lady from the pussy cat dolls looks like a MAN
See Pic for details

Sorry a bit off topic.
xx

stollmann

HSC
Basic route was:

Germany (where we built the boat) -> Caribbeans -> Panaman ->Equador -> Chile -> Easter Islands -> Tahiti (and all the surrounding islands) ->........................Just about all the pacific islands from Tahiti to New Zealand (too many to list)..........................-> Australia (whole east=north coast up and down) -> Indonesia -> Thailand -> Burma -> India (and all the islands in between those, to many to remember names) -> Sri Lanka -> Andamans -> Maldives -> .......some island group I cant remember.......... -> through the suez canal (cant remember all the countries names) -> through the mediterranean see to greece...... THE END

We only travelled to the remote places (mainly) as we can always visit the bigger places (Japan for example) by plane...

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
stollmann said:
Why is it so hard to find a really smart girl with an own opinion and something other to talk about then: bratt pitt's six pack, the last pussy cat dolls concert or just (stupid and useless) gossip...

I wish there were some girls who were interested in the really important things of life...they don't seem to exist...at least I haven't seen one yet!!!
You're an idiot. That's my opinion.

AntiHyper

Revered Member
HSC
luscious-llama said:
The red haired lady from the pussy cat dolls looks like a MAN
See Pic for details
Oh yuck, not just a man! she looks like a man that dresses and wears make-ups like a woman.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
personally if i was the girl of your dreams

i wouldnt want to be with someone as sheltered as you.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I bet he has a small penis, thats why he wants to talk rather than mindless sekzing!

ember

HSC
I cannot speak for everyone, but I agree that is hard to find people that want to have discussions on heavier topics, especially in the Eastern Suburbs, but I don't think that it's impossible.
I think it is more an issue of finding like minded individuals that enjoy that kind of conversation, and in my opinion it is sometimes hard to find that whether you are male or female of any age.
However, I do think that it does get better to a degree at university. Perhaps because you are out of the school environment, there is a much greater opportunity to meet a wider range of people from different backgrounds with different experiences, and therefore a greater chance to meet someone that you will find interesting.

Carnivour

HSC
hey stollman, i have to say that you have been pretty damn unluckyif you havent found a single girl that lives up to your expectations. i know alot of girls (myself included) who look exactly for a guy like you, if for no other reason than i find a man who is a challenge intellectually sexy, regardless of his physical appearance.
although the reason why you havent found what you are so desperately looking for is that no copious amount of intelligence or abundant wealth of experience could excuse the kind of arrogant attitude you show towards other people (in particular women), and arrogance is one of the ugliest characteristics in a man, an instant turn-off for me.
having said that, experiences like yours are few and far between and you sound like a really interesting guy (sans the cockiness).
i would never call you sheltered like someone above did, thats just stupid, but i do think for your own good you should shed your elitist generalisations and learn to appreciate the trivialities of life which have a place and beauty of their own.
actually, it might also interest you that the other day i had an interview with a proffesor of philosophy at sydney uni who has a phd from princeton and he was one of the blandest, one-dimensional individuals i ever met. honest. but then again, i enjoy seeing my first impressions of people be destroyed so maybe thats somewhere else you have been going wrong?

Last edited:

bugs

brogan77 said:
Yeah, everything I post is full serious (just like the internet). I'm a neonazi, hell, I'm actually Hitler's long lost son. :rolleyes:
I wasn't being serious i can tell by your previous posts that you tend you post whatever the heck you feel like posting offensive or not. - personally,i wanted to see how u'd react n then try to mess with you..but i'm no good at that...

Evidently your NOT Hitler's long lost son, if you were i'd be interested to see your views on your 'daddy's wrongdoings. Historians reckon he never had 'sexual relations' with Eva Braun.

Friggen heck, someone called me a nazi just because i like German stuff LOL -
o and just to clarify i'm not :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)