"Hairy Surprise" (1 Viewer)

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Groom gets hairy surprise

A groom had his marriage annulled after he received a hairy surprise on his wedding day.

According to news reports from the United Arab Emirates, an unnamed Arab ambassador had been courting his bride, a doctor, through her veil.

Forbidden to see her face until the wedding day, he relied on a photograph of the woman provided by her mother.

It was only when he lifted the veil on the wedding day to kiss the bride that he discovered she was cross-eyed and had facial hair.

The photograph of the attractive woman was revealed to be the bride's sister.
heh.
thoughts?

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
hairy or not, she could have at least gotten rid of the hair for the wedding..

Well this is the absurdity of such a marriages. If you are not marrying someone because you have a sexual attraction to them, share same values and have connected intellectually, what's the point of marriage? To have someone to help around the house?

HSC
Egh :uhoh:

Oh yes, I'm going to marry somebody who will possibly be my life partner without knowing what they look like and keeping it a surprise on my wedding day.

What the hell is wrong with these socially and culturally distorted retards who only like making their lives unneccesarily complex?

Before the bigots jump in, and blame the Arab collective, these marriages are very rare and unaccepted in the Arab culture.

Lol at the couple. Suckeeeeed in to them.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
hairy or not, she could have at least gotten rid of the hair for the wedding..

Well this is the absurdity of such a marriages. If you are not marrying someone because you have a sexual attraction to them, share same values and have connected intellectually, what's the point of marriage? To have someone to help around the house?
p much, yeah.

It's just a stupid ritual these religions have where the men are supposed to love the women for their personality not looks (lol). well not in this case

banco55

HSC
Egh :uhoh:

Oh yes, I'm going to marry somebody who will possibly be my life partner without knowing what they look like and keeping it a surprise on my wedding day.

What the hell is wrong with these socially and culturally distorted retards who only like making their lives unneccesarily complex?

Before the bigots jump in, and blame the Arab collective, these marriages are very rare and unaccepted in the Arab culture.

Lol at the couple. Suckeeeeed in to them.
If by "very rare" you mean they make up a sizable proportion of Arab muslim marriages in the middle east then yep they are "very rare".

HSC
If by "very rare" you mean they make up a sizable proportion of Arab muslim marriages in the middle east then yep they are "very rare".
Well, from where I'm from, they're incredibly rare i.e. don't happen.

Perhaps in other parts of this fucked up world (I hope we all get nuked because humans are shit, and I hate everyone) but I couldn't give a fuck about the United Arab Emirates, okay? Fuck them and their fake islands, always trying to keep up with the joneses.

I am so angry right now.

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, from where I'm from, they're incredibly rare i.e. don't happen.

Perhaps in other parts of this fucked up world (I hope we all get nuked because humans are shit, and I hate everyone) but I couldn't give a fuck about the United Arab Emirates, okay? Fuck them and their fake islands, always trying to keep up with the joneses.

I am so angry right now.
ahaha i've changed my mind i love this girl now

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
who else thought it was going to be about their wedding night

Bereie

HSC
why do you dress like a bee keeper?
it liberates me lol, and my husband will beat me otherwise.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)