Half-Yearly Thoughts (1 Viewer)

jellybelly59

HSC
LOL it's confusing... cause he didn't study for it.... so u expect him not to get a high mark... but look at his course aim = high aspirations but *shrug* LOL imagine he came 2nd out of 30 with 2/30 as a mark... that would be inspirational LOL

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
jellybelly59 said:
after reading all of this i wish i could transfer to a selective school... the competition seems so fun... LOL :(
No, you don't. If you perform crap when you are really smart, that's a big downside. My brother is a good example. He is the top in Mathematics and Science but he is so crap at other subjects (even though he is actually good at those subjects, it is just competition that makes him do poorly).

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
shaon0 said:
Chemistry half yearlies came back-->2/30...didn't study
I reckon it's a mark (even though it's most likely to be a rank).

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I just realised: my English department does have a [lame] sense of humour. We've got an assessment on the American Dream, with the texts Of Mice And Men and American Beauty, on the last day of term, 4th of July, American Independence Day.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
sikhman said:
maths exams are suually back the next day for us....
Maths takes about 1 and a half to 2 weeks for us...

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
It just sounded kind of rude. I read it in my head as, "No shit sherlock, haven't we all? Why post such obvious information?"
Oh, I didn't mean it like that. Sorry.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)