Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince (1 Viewer)

ratcher0071

HSC
Im looking forward to seeing this movie. I heard that Harry Potter 7 will be in TWO parts. [money making scheme] :haha:

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
The movies suck the life out of HP...
Everything about the books I love are just taken out of the movies... the amazingly believable characters, their everyday lives at hogwarts.

Daniel R now looks like he's in his 30s which doesn't help at all..

But I'm gonna be waiting anxiously for the sixth nevertheless, wishing this time they would have done something different :)
yea true, daniel radcilffe looks pretty old lately, he doesnt fit in anymore imo

ZaraKu

HSC
note: pre sale tix for Greater Union/Hoyts are released to the public on June 18, their little member club can get the from the 17th. I'm defo getting mine early, anyone else?

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
note: pre sale tix for Greater Union/Hoyts are released to the public on June 18, their little member club can get the from the 17th. I'm defo getting mine early, anyone else?
might as well, i remember last time i had to sit in the front rows coz i didnt buy tickets earlier :mad1:

ZaraKu

HSC
lol. and no these tix aren't for the premiere, they are just for general screenings, I know around newcastle the first 2 or 3 days of Harry Potter 5 screenings were fully booked out so it's worth getting pre sale tix if you want to see it on release day

suzlee

HSC
haha LOL

HP RULES ALL!

I really think this movie is going to be the best so far. The trailers are killing me, I want to see it NaU!!!!!

anyone know when they are opening up ticket sales online at imax sydney?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)