Has Anyone Done The Catholic Trials Yet?? (1 Viewer)

coconutoil63

HSC
Its just i started my catholic trials today and some school did them last week... IS THIS YOU??? lol please let me know xox

blink rock

HSC
re: catholic trials

we started our trials on monday, with ancient history today.

we are not a catholic school, but we buy our papers from u, so it would be the same!

how did everyone go in todays trial? if you had it today, that is...

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
I have done the ancient exam, but i thnk i did independent schools exam. The minons section was so hard! and so was greek world questions ...

X

xeuyrawp

coconutoil63 said:
Its just i started my catholic trials today and some school did them last week... IS THIS YOU??? lol please let me know xox
I don't think they're stupid enough to have the biggest collection of trial papers in NSW, but then hold the Exams at different times.

In any case, how about you just study for the exams, rather than just trying to get the answers? Do you realise that you can't do that for your HSC, which is single-handedly worth 50% of your entire history mark?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
I don't think they're stupid enough to have the biggest collection of trial papers in NSW, but then hold the Exams at different times.

In any case, how about you just study for the exams, rather than just trying to get the answers? Do you realise that you can't do that for your HSC, which is single-handedly worth 50% of your entire history mark?
Haha, *points to IPT* some schools DO sit at different times, dont ask me why

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Haha, *points to IPT* some schools DO sit at different times, dont ask me why
Hey, I never said they didn't (how would I know), I said it would be stupid :p

major booboo

HSC
PwarYuex said:
in case you dont know guys... they did it with english. you all screwed for catholic english i sure.

check out the english forum

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
major booboo said:
in case you dont know guys... they did it with english. you all screwed for catholic english i sure.

check out the english forum
Since some of us are in uni, i doubt we're screwed for english :)

iVe A bIgOnE

if u are still is uni why are us posting in a section which is for primarily directed at hsc students, i mean i know you post to help ppl out, but still thats pretty sad.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
iVe A bIgOnE said:
if u are still is uni why are us posting in a section which is for primarily directed at hsc students, i mean i know you post to help ppl out, but still thats pretty sad.
Fine, ill make it a point just to leave people like you without help ok ?

Nevermind the fact most of us are still doing ancient history in uni, and are doing subjects which examine your areas in depth more than you could ever do, oh and the fact that we do volunteer our time to help people like you out, nor the facet in which some of us want to be teachers or instructors of some sort, but thanks you fucking ungrateful dipshit.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
You're in the Ancient History section my dear :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)