Height in relationships..? (1 Viewer)

HSC
no it really it is literally physically annoying when making out standing up and is awkward as fuck

need to sit down etc

and really short people have small tongues and from experience seem to kiss like dogs drinking water
"it is literally physically annoying"

lol

Ziva

Banned
HSC
different generic macking styles

-small ppl with small tongues = dog drinking water
-bf/gf love kisses = sucking on spaghetti
-random mack = washing machine/eating face

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
no it really it is literally physically annoying when making out standing up and is awkward as fuck

need to sit down etc

and really short people have small tongues and from experience seem to kiss like dogs drinking water
fuck I know exactly what you mean on both counts

Also you can't fuck standing up

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
I'm stupidly short so everyone has been taller than me. I don't think I could be with someone shorter or significantly taller. Was with a guy who was only five inches taller and it was perfect. Ditto for most of the girls I've been with since they're usually about my height.

chelsea girl

everybody knows
HSC
N/A
I'm stupidly short so everyone has been taller than me. I don't think I could be with someone shorter or significantly taller. Was with a guy who was only five inches taller and it was perfect. Ditto for most of the girls I've been with since they're usually about my height.
ditto to all of this. I have been with one very tall guy and it was just awkward. Boyfriend is about 172/173 cm, I think, and I'm 159/160 - it is perfect (we are like puzzle pieces that fit together)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
yeah there's a fairly epic height difference, i'm like 20something cm taller?
and i don't think i could date a chick taller than me, as shallow as that sounds.... short girls ftmfw anyway

BiancaMaree

HSC
my best guy friend is shorter then his girlfriend;
its pretty funny & cute seeing them together :) haha

me personally? only guys taller. lol

Smokee

HSC
Boys always have to be taller.
Not just a couple of cm taller but quite a difference otherwise it looks strange.

HSC
i'm short as fuck so i don't really have a choice in the matter, every dude over the age of about ten is taller than me

it doesn't bother me that much, yeahhh for standing on tiptoes lol. would probably be awkward with anyone ridiculously tall though.

Luxxey

candied queen
HSC
used to be pretty self-conscious about my height so i prefer taller guys. if they were shorter i think i'd draw the line at 170ish, personality blah blah notwithstanding. too awkward.

bio_nut

HSC
used to be pretty self-conscious about my height so i prefer taller guys. if they were shorter i think i'd draw the line at 170ish, personality blah blah notwithstanding. too awkward.
170cm is REALLY short for a guy :s

Would still be awkward.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)