Home and Away (1 Viewer)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i like tony and rachael for 2 reasons:
poor tony has had 2 wives die. he has grown kids, he isnt responsible for beths kids anymore coz they're grown and he deserves a partner
2. there arent any other suitable chicks in the town. who else is near his age. irene? ew. leah? rachael is probably closest to his age and more grounded than the other characters

that said, i thought he and jaz made a cute couple

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
I was hoping Nicole would drown.

Oh, and the kid who threw Jai's bag on the roof - Lions or whatever his name is, he goes to my brother's High School and lives around the corner from me!

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
SiZmOs said:
I was hoping Nicole would drown.

Oh, and the kid who threw Jai's bag on the roof - Lions or whatever his name is, he goes to my brother's High School and lives around the corner from me!
Do you live in the Western suburbs?

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
katie tully said:
it's perfect
you're almost a cop, im doing forensics
we could make it appear as tho it never happened

haha
I'll just dob. :)

Wasn't the kid that threw Jai's bag on the roof the kid from that show with the dog...what's it called.....SNOBS!

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
i-love-maynard said:
I think she has called Roman 'Dad' before, but sarcastically. I've always liked Nicole.
Yeah I think you maybe right but this was the first significant, I love you being my Dad moment.

katie tully said:
no no no
jimmy has taken rchael, i know it! did you see the bruises on the side of his face when tony and jack were talking to him??
rachael didnt leave tony, she has been taken secret squirrel by jimmy!
Yeah but he got into a fight/feel/hit his head or something the other day which was why he was in hospital the other day so that would explain those.

katie tully said:
yeah but he's diseased, AND he gave whats her name HIV and i think thats pretty unforgivable

unless he is dying and rachael has gone to see him before he dies, but why would she just vanish?

NO IT'S JIMMY!
Your confusing Hugh with Hank (cassie's ex).

katie tully said:
yes! this would be an awesome time for jaz to come and steal his heart back!
I was thinking Tony could go to Jazz.

Wassup? said:
I'll just dob. :)

Wasn't the kid that threw Jai's bag on the roof the kid from that show with the dog...what's it called.....SNOBS!
Yeah he was. Mathew Lions is his character name on Home and Away, by the way everyone.

BOS needs multiple quoting feature/update vbulletin.

Massive replying. :)

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
oh yeah hugh and hank

forgot.

well that makes sense, i was fricken confused as to why she was in contact with hank :confused: BUT HUGH, so thats ok

no it isnt, i like tony :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah that clears it up. Also in SummerBayOnline she got an email from Tam and Brad saying they couldn't make the wedding but she should come visit them. She reply with saying something like I might come visit sooner then you think. So that's just yet another possibility.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
i was disappointed when brad left, he was a good character

im starting to like barlett more though, he's just a big soft, lonely old guy :(

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I wonder if Elliot ends up shooting Roman with that arrow, and didnt he drink poison or something?
I WANT TO KILL ELLIOT! Geoff should have shot him instead of handing over the speargun, pussy. But yeah it was an epic trailer, Roman is re-living his past sorta,
and Nicole and Geoff stranded and on the run on an island. I wonder how they find out they are on the island?!?! I rekon elliot will die by falling off a cliff, or drowning, or they might leave him there and then call the cops.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yeah he drank it but he really had no choice.
The spear gun wasn't loaded so unless Geoff knew how to load it, wouldn't of mattered.
I'm with you I think Elliot will end up dying.
SES do some kind of search lead/coordinated by Alf I bet.

HSC
isnt that island the one uh someone else went to? like martha&jack or some group of teenagers were stuck on it?

either that or it looks very familiar o.o

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)