How do you beat naturally smart people? (1 Viewer)

Kuromitsu

HSC
:wave: 7 Ways to Beat Naturally Smart People:

* Try more :headbang:
* Play more :party:
* Pray more
* Study more :read:
* Listen more :music:
* Smile more :)
* LOL and if nothing works, invest in a big hammer like what other members said haha :hammer:

and then thank them in the end for existing for the sake of pushing you to try, play, pray, study, listen and smile more and harder. :uhhuh:
Haha even if i bring out the hammer, he'll be ready with a chainsaw..vrm vrm :chainsaw:

ital101

HSC
I'm just hung, like, it's ridiculous, honestly the orgasms that uncut thing gave me must have boosted my intelligence! LOL :)

FCB

Emma Watson <3
HSC
I'm just hung, like, it's ridiculous, honestly the orgasms that uncut thing gave me must have boosted my intelligence! LOL :)
Only had you got a 99+

JK. You did well.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
How do you beat naturally smart people? You can't! We own you in every single way. I got 94.85 for my ATAR and I have a nine inch (22.5 cm) penis. Suck on it! :D
What the... I agree with the first part, I'll pass on the sucking.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
how do you beat naturally smart people? You can't! We own you in every single way. I got 94.85 for my atar and i have a nine inch (22.5 cm) penis. Suck on it! :d

looooool

random-1005

Banned
HSC
some naturally smart people are incredibly lazy and take themselves for granted.

if you are hindu or buddhist, i suggest killing yourself and hope for the best you come back naturally smart.

if you are not, i suggest killing yourself anyway

lol

dan2452

HSC
Read a lot. Then you'll be naturally smart.

But dont read Twilight... :mad1:

and no thanks on the penis

CecilyMare

HSC
Read classics, not Harry Potter! Like James Joyce or Thomas Hardy. Or if you're into the good truth go for Arundhati Roy. And don't doubt my author taste, go read them.

Revacious

o-o
HSC
N/A
How do you beat naturally smart people? You can't! We own you in every single way. I got 94.85 for my ATAR ...
94.85; not high enough to use the term "we", sorry.

I think it is close to impossible to beat naturally smart people when they try. You could try as hard as you want, but some people are just so damn talented that theyll end up beating you because they are just better than you.

Think about it like you have a maximum potential, which is reached through heavy studying. Your potential is probably less than theirs, hence they will just beat you every single time.

I tried infinitely harder in maths than chemistry, and always got killed in maths for some reason; just one of those things you have to work around.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I tried infinitely harder in maths than chemistry, and always got killed in maths for some reason; just one of those things you have to work around.
Just a NB: Revacious has really -really- high standards. :p

rockadeli

Smile
HSC
I guess if you know your studying priorities and set them correctly, then all should go well with lots of focusing, studying, researching and a few cups of tea/coffee (whatever you prefer). And balance is very imporant too, take breaks etc.

Also if you don't understand a concept, go through it until you are confident with it. Well that's the way I go. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)