whA? a sewer rat? stop watchin ninja turtle u fukn poofta
go suck a fat one

Shifty

Bulldogs 04' Premiers
HSC
ahhhh shut up you fish eating lesbian ho

Teoh

When did bos turn into a bitch fest...
Goddamn, celebrate the fact that 3u maths is over, u silly twats.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Shifty said:
ahhhh shut up you fish eating lesbian ho
this is sooo cool....only one more year then i can start to bitch in this very thread.

Teoh

zahid said:
this is sooo cool....only one more year then i can start to bitch in this very thread.
Are u pissing yourself with anticipation, I would be...

Teleph

Look mum i'm a Starrrr
HSC
The purpose of this thread is beyond me. Withoutaface....stop bragging there are HEAPS more people out there that is way better then u and still don't bother to waste time showing off to the 3u people.

I do revenge tragedy in extension eng and the first thing we learnt was hubris brings a downfall to a person. Good luck to your UAI....u never know they mite lose one of your test pages.

sarah_

withoutaface said:
I mean, it was all so straightforward, I reckon that's the easiest paper in at least 10 years.
i think the fact that he finished the paper and immediately ran to the BORED OF STUDIES FORUM to comment on his performance is indicative of how much a wanker he really is...no offense...actually yes - offense.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
^ Alternatively, you could just accept that everything they teach you in English is complete bullshit and not try to apply it to real-world situations.

And bloody hell, if you're doing extension English, WHY CAN'T YOU SPELL?!

*you, *mite, *English (note the upper case), *might.

Furthermore, the preferred spelling of 'hubris' is actually 'hybris'. God dammit, next you'll be saying 'thru' or something - then my blood really WILL boil.

mary^^

HSC
N/A
Slide Rule said:
^ Alternatively, you could just accept that everything they teach you in English is complete bullshit and not try to apply it to real-world situations.

And bloody hell, if you're doing extension English, WHY CAN'T YOU SPELL?!

*you, *mite, *English (note the upper case), *might.

Furthermore, the preferred spelling of 'hubris' is actually 'hybris'. God dammit, next you'll be saying 'thru' or something - then my blood really WILL boil.
congratulations, u can spell

ps. ur a fucknut

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
sarah_ said:
i think the fact that he finished the paper and immediately ran to the BORED OF STUDIES FORUM to comment on his performance is indicative of how much a wanker he really is...no offense...actually yes - offense.
And the fact that you flame random people on an internet forum because you're bitter about your own mathematical inadequacies is indicative of your true nature, but I mean that in the nicest possible way:)

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Teleph said:
The purpose of this thread is beyond me. Withoutaface....stop bragging there are HEAPS more people out there that is way better then u and still don't bother to waste time showing off to the 3u people.

I do revenge tragedy in extension eng and the first thing we learnt was hubris brings a downfall to a person. Good luck to your UAI....u never know they mite lose one of your test pages.
So its all right for a bunch of people to post 1000 threads proclaiming "OgM I fAiLeD!!~~~ kEkekEKE:*(" but when someone posts saying that the paper was easy, because that is their perspective, they get shot down. It is my opinion that the paper was easy, and I have just as much right to voice that opinion as those who think it was difficult.

And as for those who stuffed up I'm sure there are heaps more people who did worse than them, but they still feel obliged to complain. Hypocritical much?

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
mary^^ said:
to whoever posted this thread (yeh i forgot ur ID u homo)
I love it how you immediately jump to the conclusion that I am a homosexual. Also I fail to see its relevance to anything, care to enlighten me?
mary^^ said:
ur a fuckin annoying nerd (love ur modesty)
The fact that I'm a nerd would probably strengthen my case that I'm more qualified to judge the difficulty of a mathematics exam than you.
mary^^ said:
and that 84 - 3 Q.E.D or watever bullshit, that was so lame. i wanna fuckn kick u in the face u shit cunt
also, ur ugly.
Wow, threatening me over the internet, aren't you brave. *steps back

Finally, what does my physical appearance have to do with anything?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I think that you people will find that the only people that consider this paper to be harder than previous years are those who fucked it up, and therefore need to blame it on something apart from their own lethargy. I don't blame you, if I didn't want to admit that I probably shouldn't be doing 3u maths I would probably blame it on the paper as well.

Archman

HSC
N/A
well i thought it was harder this year because it took longer to finish

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HSWAT said:
i recon your head is bigger than the uai/mark you will get, get over yourself
That's not the issue here. The issue is that it wasn't that difficult and I had the shits with everyone saying it was hard, because it wasn't.

bhavo

wow 2 threds which have turned into bitch fests, funny that mary was the backbone of both....

i agree completely with withouaface. i dont have nething against ppl who dont do well, nor do i want them to do bad, but if there are sooo many threds of ppl complaining omg i failed, and crying over something that they cant do jackshit to change, then ppl should also be allowed to post threds on how easy that is, without the bitching.

if u did bad, move on. if u did well, i think u should come here and brag, i mean how often do u nail a HSC exam? 6 or 7 chances. imo, let him brag all he wants to, and rather than bitch, his acheivements should be applauded.

btw, i do think yr a bitch mary, chill out.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
HSWAT said:
maybe not for you mr universe, but others found it hard so lay off them you dickhead
They may have found it hard, but it wouldn't have been that much harder than previous years. If they found it as hard as they are claiming then perhaps they shouldn't be doing 3u.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
HSWAT said:
maybe not for you mr universe, but others found it hard so lay off them you dickhead
That's generally the nature of mediocrity - they can't be bothered putting in the effort to climb out of their hole, so they mass together and pull everybody who else in with them.

You are certainly no exception, it would seem.

Heinz

The Musical Fruit
HSC
I personally thought the exam was more difficult than previous years (which may be attributed to my underestimating a 3u exam and also being overly confident). It took me longer to complete then most 3u papers and also my expected mark will be lower than usual (probably end up with mid 70s/84).

To those who have bitched and whined over how hard the exam was, calm down. Bored of studies represents only a small sample of what the state is truly like. Given that on average the people who visit these forums are more academic relative to the rest of the state, you shouldnt worry too much about your own performance because if you found the exam hard, then most likely the rest of the state would have too; so the scaling process etc. will compensate. Otherwise, get over it. The exam is over, focus on your next one and have a cry about what went wrong when you get your UAI. My two cents :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)