How long can Pakistan survive? (1 Viewer)

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
I believe there is a new hybrid.
Are they called a Jewslim?
And follow the teachings of Islemitic?
And live in communities called Ummitzvah?
And the youth call each other Hebruh?

Sherio

HSC
u may be hearing that pakistan is on the brink of collapse. but life there is still the same as ever. People still walking on the streets.. going about thier daily lives. Qustion is: How long will Israel survive...?

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
u may be hearing that pakistan is on the brink of collapse. but life there is still the same as ever. People still walking on the streets.. going about thier daily lives. Qustion is: How long will Israel survive...?
I don't think walking on the streets counts as a sign of normality. Pretty sure suicide bombers and masked gunmen walk on streets too.
Israel will survive until the Islamic world gets it's act together and stops bitch fighting amongst each other over the most minor of differences.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
poorw widdle iswayel :(

theyre like the bugs bunny of the middle east

waskelly wabbis

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Israel can easily take on the Islamic world.
Nah, don't be stoopid.
Four million vs 100 million does not equal good odds.
I just pulled those numbers from my head, so chances are they're wrong.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
and america is like daffy duck

DUCKSEASON
WABBIT SEASON
DUCKSEASON
WABBITSEASON

yeh?

Sherio

HSC
I don't think walking on the streets counts as a sign of normality. Pretty sure suicide bombers and masked gunmen walk on streets too.
Israel will survive until the Islamic world gets it's act together and stops bitch fighting amongst each other over the most minor of differences.
Mate r u paki?

Sherio

HSC
Israel can easily take on the Islamic world.
Highly unlikely....
if America didnt support them , Israel would be fart blown away by the wind(Quoted from the Shawshank Redemption)

Last edited:

moll.

Learn to science.
HSC
Highly unlikely....
if America didnt support them , Israel would be fart blown away by the wind(Quoted from the Shawshank Redemption)
Fart is made of methane. Which is explosive.
So at least Israel would go out with a bang.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
Even with American support, a war between Israel and the Islamic world would be a hard one. From an objective point of view, it would be quite an entertaining war. As wars go, I mean.

HSC
people are are falling into the Arab trap of turning the current Israel-Arab situation into a Israel-Muslim situation.
The Arabs fucked up, and in doing so have tried to get the Muslim world on their side, i can assure you numerous Islamic country would not participate in such a war. just to name a few:
Indonesia
Malaysia
turkey
Bangladesh
Morocco
Tunisia
etc etc

the current situation is STRICTLY ARAB- ISRAELI. and if a war was to happen tomorrow, Israel would most likely annihilate the Arabs. this is fact.

Venom.

HSC

Therein lies the inherent issue. Nobody gives a fuck about the country as a whole, everyone is living on an individual level. So long as nothing affects them, they'll do nothing. The people do need a severe jolt to get them into action, sad as it is to say.

And yes, if say it was :

Israel vs Lebanon/Egypt/Syria/Iran/Pakistan/Indonesia/Saudi Arabia, I'd probably tip the Islams, by sheer strength of numbers.

HSC
Therein lies the inherent issue. Nobody gives a fuck about the country as a whole, everyone is living on an individual level. So long as nothing affects them, they'll do nothing. The people do need a severe jolt to get them into action, sad as it is to say.

And yes, if say it was :

Israel vs Lebanon/Egypt/Syria/Iran/Pakistan/Indonesia/Saudi Arabia, I'd probably tip the Islams, by sheer strength of numbers.
umm lol. wake up now?
why would Indonesia and Pakistan get involved? and IRAN? WTF?

Venom.

HSC
umm lol. wake up now?
why would Indonesia and Pakistan get involved? and IRAN? WTF?
Speaking hypothetically obviously. Muslim countries are too disjointed to actually have a central front in a war. Iran counts.:confused:

Without Pakistan they dont have a nuclear power = pwned.

HSC
Speaking hypothetically obviously. Muslim countries are too disjointed to actually have a central front in a war. Iran counts.:confused:

Without Pakistan they dont have a nuclear power = pwned.
Iranians would never fight along side the arabs. rightfully so.
Pakistan whole military offensive and defensive strategy is designed against India.

Venom.

HSC
Iranians would never fight along side the arabs. rightfully so.
Pakistan whole military offensive and defensive strategy is designed against India.
Truth, I guess. They do have a shitload of ICB missiles though, so an attack on Israel is not unfeasible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)