How much study do u do in Holidays? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I would like to have done more study but what?

The only thing i knew that we were doing was the next unit of maths which i finished... don't know what i'm doing in any other subjects. I guess I only have myself to blame.

Instead of procrastonating i took the stand "If i'm reading books then i'm studying for english.." too easy

MrDimple

HSC
dw if you haven't started studying. I only have written notes for one subject =/

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
i didn't really achieve wat i aimed for, but i still think i did quite a bit and i'm happy with that
holidays has been fun

eriito

Elite Member
HSC
I'm disappointed with myself and the word I did during the holidays. Grr.. but I managed to do abit and had fun

erm

HSC
DW guys PLENTY of time to do work...hope you didn't waste ur holidays by studying

X-terc

HSC
N/A
I didnt study as much as i thought i did. LOL T_T. Just made notes for eco and business try to be ahead, did maths, did a bit of english. just a bit of this and that. then went 3 weeks of doing nothing. ngkjesrnher i need to be consistent. shit.

bored of sc

HSC
Let's forget about the fact we procrastinators didn't do much over the holidays and knuckle down now. :) Peace.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Let's forget about the fact we procrastinators didn't do much over the holidays and knuckle down now. :) Peace.
True that.

What's important is what you do from now to October.
But it would've helped if you did some work in the holidays. I did my study notes for the first topic in each subject and also worked ahead for 3U/4U maths.

truestar92

HSC
hmm i did an hour a day for the first 3 weeks and then gave up lol !
i wanted a holiday but i also wanted to keep up with school
i pretty much had to do about a quarter of what was left in the last 3 days of the holidays... althought i wrote study notes for half my subs
kinda regret it not sure i'll have that much time this term

KarenCn

HSC
so err

I try to do 6 hours every non-school day, 4-5 days a week

does that make me a freak?

yeah? it does? great.

youngminii

Banned
HSC
I'm actually glad that I did no work in the holidays. I really needed that break.

BOSSSSS

HSC
I was told for the Xmas holidays to only have one week off. Of course, I had more than that! But i did get quite a bit of study done. I finished the english book twice, did the eco and chem dot points, maths and started an assignment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)