How to get a girlfriend (1 Viewer)

onur91

HSC
N/A
Haha, :p.
True... But there's always some level of truth to it if more than one person has said so.
Not really....think of it from the opposite perspective. I'm sure everyone knows at least one person on fb or irl, that others always compliment about how she looks, how 'hot' she is, but then you see her, and she looks like as if someone shat into a paper bag, lit it on fire, and then beat it with a crowbar until the burnt shit spread all over the porch.

Just because a bunch of fucktards keep saying something, doesn't make it true.

HSC
N/A
Not really....think of it from the opposite perspective. I'm sure everyone knows at least one person on fb or irl, that others always compliment about how she looks, how 'hot' she is, but then you see her, and she looks like as if someone shat into a paper bag, lit it on fire, and then beat it with a crowbar until the burnt shit spread all over the porch.

Just because a bunch of fucktards keep saying something, doesn't make it true.
That’s kinda like me, LOL.

Bendent

HSC
fb display pics that are usually 'hot' pics are totally opposite irl. also vice versa.

anne1010

HSC
lol just look at it this way, the fact that they care about ur looks then you do should make you lol.
everyone has a different definition of beautiful.
everyone has shit spoken about them, its just up to you to congratulate them on giving more of a shit about it then you.

onur91

HSC
N/A
You've obviously come to a point in your life where, due to 'most' people you know saying shit about you, you're not comfortable with the person you are.
Advice: stop hanging around cunts, and meet people who don't get raped on a daily basis by a minotaur.

HSC
N/A
lol just look at it this way, the fact that they care about ur looks then you do should make you lol.
everyone has a different definition of beautiful.
everyone has shit spoken about them, its just up to you to congratulate them on giving more of a shit about it then you.
True... ><

You've obviously come to a point in your life where, due to 'most' people you know saying shit about you, you're not comfortable with the person you are.
Advice: stop hanging around cunts, and meet people who don't get raped on a daily basis by a minotaur.
Lawl, wut.
See I do look like my fb photos irl. Just not always. And when I don't, I treat myself like the ugliest piece of crap on earth.
When I look like I do on my Fb photos, I can be the biggest narcissist.
Also my insecurities factor a huge amount to the way I regard myself.

Bendent

HSC
True... ><

Lawl, wut.
See I do look like my fb photos irl. Just not always. And when I don't, I treat myself like the ugliest piece of crap on earth.
i only feel like crap when it's that time of the month (as in feel ugly), or when my sleeping pattern feck up. usuallyotherwise, im alright. LOL

anne1010

HSC
True... ><

Lawl, wut.
thats why i dislike hanging with girls. all they do is bitch about other girls. for gods sake let people be. they are who they are.
thats a whole different topic though lol

HSC
N/A
i only feel like crap when it's that time of the month (as in feel ugly) usually im alright. LOL
Lol, those days I just try to avoid anything at all that could trigger some sort of negative reaction. Because it will be blown out of context.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
the barrier preventing me from getting a gf is that i would barely have any time to see her. she'd feel neglected/mistreated and we'd eventually break up.

HSC
N/A
thats why i dislike hanging with girls. all they do is bitch about other girls. for gods sake let people be. they are who they are.
thats a whole different topic though lol
True.
But guys as well can be pretttty judgemental.
:(
I don't like being ugly.

Not looking for compliments by the way, this is exactly how I feel about myself.

Bendent

HSC
Lol, those days I just try to avoid anything at all that could trigger some sort of negative reaction. Because it will be blown out of context.
physically you become ugly for 7 days (don't know if u see this also) LOL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)