...how to get over a relationship? (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
haha i think im in the depression stage atm ?! lol but good point!
I feel like I constantly jump between them all. The 5-stages thing is interesting, but it's not THAT simple.

Yea i deleted everything on my fone, except his number lol ...but the pics i kept :s -_- memories?
As long as you can't keep stumbling on them. IMO archiving stuff is alright, but being constantly reminded of them wont help the process.

anne1010

HSC
I feel like I constantly jump between them all. The 5-stages thing is interesting, but it's not THAT simple.

As long as you can't keep stumbling on them. IMO archiving stuff is alright, but being constantly reminded of them wont help the process.
exactly. if theyre up in ur room, put them away and save them for later :)

Guesss

HSC

lolll hard.... i dont think the stages are too distinct from eachother !

lol yea to stick to my punching bag ;) :p jks
exactly. if theyre up in ur room, put them away and save them for later :)

shady145

Banned
HSC
keep busy and you'll forget. (probably already been said, but i just skipped to the last page)

gesh17

HSC
N/A
Haven't read all the posts yet so don't know if this has been said. If the relationship actually meant something, go through a purging/catharsis stage where you think about the good as well as the crappy times. And then try and meet someone who isn't so similar to what you're used to and try and go from there.

Works for me. Sometimes.

Guesss

HSC
ok so he isnt a dickhead then stop providing misleading information
lool kay.

Haven't read all the posts yet so don't know if this has been said. If the relationship actually meant something, go through a purging/catharsis stage where you think about the good as well as the crappy times. And then try and meet someone who isn't so similar to what you're used to and try and go from there.

Works for me. Sometimes.
mm thats what i did with him, lol usually i dont go for someone whos quiet ... fail :)

tommykins

i am number -e^i*pi
HSC
TBH I always enjoy this period in a sick twisted sense because sooner or later I get over the person and laugh at the shit I said/felt/thought during the mourning period. Don't worry, one day it'll snap to you that you're over them.

TwinClom

I am just like you.
HSC
You get into another one, duh!!!!! (notsrs)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)