• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

gerg tenrab 07

Tip the Scales
HSC
yer boring day.
had to get up early for extension maths >.>
my lazy bio teacher still hasn't even started marking my class's assessment. she's had them for 3 bloody weeks, one of which my year was at the snow. grrrrrrrrrrrr

Sofstar

HSC
Pretty lazy day. My lockers a mess. Got my course mark for semester 2 in maths. I passed and that's all that really matters at this moment in time. Did pitch dictating ALL through music.....errrgh and had to sing which was even worse. Religion was....religion. I also keep forgetting what day it is. It 'feels' like a Wednesday.

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
Whee, I'm freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :D :D :D

...Almost, that is. Still got the phys prac on Friday. But, that can wait, I don't care (yeah, despite the fact that it worths the same as the yearly test, huh? :rolleyes:), I'm off to sleep now, hee. That was such a heavy thing off my chest, finishing the French speaking exam (OMG I survived, I'm still here! **shock**), now finally, some comfy sleep at last! :D

Now I actually don't want the exam weeks to end :p See, after this week, loads of other stuff which I've been holding off using exams as the excuse are gonna come back and haunt me...>.o

EDIT:
Sofstar said:
It 'feels' like a Wednesday.
Gosh I know what you mean. I just keep coming home on Tuesdays checking my mailbox for Time, only to realise that it's supposed to arrive the next day, heh. Oh yes, that reminds me, now I actually get to go home and catch up on those mags...haven't been able to touch them for the past two weeks or so, ugh. :p

Last edited:

darknlite

HSC
No school today for me ^O^; Have exasm these two weeks but and had english adv yesterday and it was sucky. In the time they gave us which was 1hr and a half i only wrote 8 pages blabblering on aobut discourses and also representatiosn and i am just hoping pasted ._.!but never the less, a day off shcool is stilla day off school so woot! xD

HSC
My day was good, short and sweet.
I love being in yr 11, and being able to come home early (instead of doing sport). :D

superbludger

HSC
so far, not that great... i just had commerce which is a complete waste of time and now i am doing a PDHPE detention (i have to write an essay about a particular sport)
it's not my fault i don't like physical activity... right now, i would much rather be sitting in the sun and eating my lunch :(

IceOnFire

HSC
Had 3 unit maths test today. Didn't do two questions, meaning 6 marks gone.. GONE!!!

Then i probably lost more marks cuz i made stupid mistakes in the exam, meaning more than 10 marks lost.

Great. I bet some people in the grade are happy now cuz they got the chance of beating me. My ranking.. GONE!!!

O well, life goes on.

N

noir.

IceOnFire said:
Had 3 unit maths test today. Didn't do two questions, meaning 6 marks gone.. GONE!!!

Then i probably lost more marks cuz i made stupid mistakes in the exam, meaning more than 10 marks lost.

Great. I bet some people in the grade are happy now cuz they got the chance of beating me. My ranking.. GONE!!!

O well, life goes on.
Never leave questions out! Never, never, never!

maybe your ranking won't drop too dramatically.

sochiichii

HSC
Well this is my first post on this... EVER!! so here it goes lol.

Well my school suddenly developed a TOILET SYSTEM coz apparently ppl r graffiting the toilets & not 'respecting' them =S Some chic graffitid the whole alphabet in massive letters in the senior toilets & now the senior toilets are closed!!

How could they be sure it was a SENIOR hu did it??? Any random junior idiot could've went in & did it, jeez! And now when we have to go toilet, regardless if we're senior or junior, we have to SIGN in & out & give in our swipe cards TT" serzly it's so stupid. I hate it when one person does something wrong, EVERYONE suffers the consequences.

Stupid school.

Anyway that's enough of venting my anger hehe..

N

noir.

Welcome to BoS, sochiichii!

What a complex toilet system this school of yours has developed. With us, we have to get a signed toilet pass by the current teacher, walk down to the office, write down our name, roll call, class, time and date, pick up the ginormous key, and open the gates to the bathroom.
Quite annoying.

IceOnFire

HSC
We just got our toliets at school renovated, but people have started smoking and basically ruining it again, so the toliets are now only open during recess and lunch.
If you are really busting to go during classtime, then you will have to go all the way to the office and use the toliets there, and at the same time get the death stares of the office ladies.

They REALLY hate us.

Btw for math i didn't purposely leave the questions out. One of them i don't even think we learned and the other one, well let's just say i had a moment of mind blank.. :eek:

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
At our school, you're supposed to have your diary signed to go to the toilet during class, but no one ever bothers to do that.

As for my day, got out of periods 6 and 7, then went back to school to help out at a school function :eek: At least I ate, my friend who stayed at school all day to help out didn't get any food.

HSC
At my school, if we need to go to the toilet, the teacher (usually) just writes a note saying your name, the date and time.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My school must be the most relax in regards to toilets, if in class you just ask the teacher if you maybe excused to go then you go. No notes, no asking for key etc. Ah the joys of senior (Yr 11-12) school.

superbludger

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
hahaha, lucky u.
which sport r u doing your essay on?
i chose to do it on yoga because it's an alternative sport and throughout the whole essay i thoroughly emphasised that HEAPS of people hate competitive sport... regardless of whether that's true or not lol

hope the teacher gets the message that i will not participate in any p.e ever
haha

shanti96

ya hasra and goodnight
HSC
I'm new here so yeah, I'll tell you about my day.

I gave in my evolution Bio assessment task which I wasnt too happy with as I didnt think I put as much effort as I should have. Oh, well.

We did our last chem prac for year 11 *sigh*, I feel so old...

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
shanti96 said:
I'm new here so yeah, I'll tell you about my day.

I gave in my evolution Bio assessment task which I wasnt too happy with as I didnt think I put as much effort as I should have. Oh, well.

We did our last chem prac for year 11 *sigh*, I feel so old...
Welcome :)

I just had my last class for year 11, and now just worrying about yearlies :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)