• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
You know how when you're younger you look at the Year 12's and think, man, I can't wait to run the school like them?

Well, now I'm looking at younger years, and it certainly doesn't seem like I'm in charge.

Beege

HSC
average day:

* Did a worksheet in business studies, we are starting financial ratios tommorow whooo!

* In english, found out that my essay task has been deferred to week 9, whooo more time to prepare but we are starting our next module next week so I gotta study both modules simultaneously plus it's during the half yearly exams period :(

* In software, worked on my project plan for my major work

* In IPT, got a database assignment notification but the assignment looks pretty straight forward

The work is starting to pick up now, I can feel the pressure coming on :eek:

w00dy.

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
You know how when you're younger you look at the Year 12's and think, man, I can't wait to run the school like them?

Well, now I'm looking at younger years, and it certainly doesn't seem like I'm in charge.
thats so true.

pinkly

Hands are handy.
HSC
Fish Sauce said:

That must be how any parent must feel.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Had a great day - didn't actually have to do any work at all.

First period was photos which replaced Maths. Standing on the giant stand thing for half an hour with a huge fat sweaty guy next to you sucks.

2nd was Music and we had an assignment due, so we spent the lesson watching each other's performances.

3rd was software - no teacher.

4th and 5th were frees.

6th was English in which we listened to our teacher read notes from the marking centre, so we sat there with a highlighter.

Entertainment after school consisted of eating hot chips and nothing else. Good times.

IceOnFire

HSC
I actually wasn't sleepy in class today. :)

Still didn't get anything the teacher said into my head though..

Be hope

22 nautical miles to the sou'sou east of the equat
HSC
bringbackshred said:
Join the club. Subject/assessment?
meh, i cant remeber now. In the last week it has been:Ext 2, Ext 1, Physics, Drama, and now i have my Youth of the year speech looming over me for tomorrow night:/ scary as. Im going to win it though:)

and i refuse to join the club. i prefer to live in my delusional world of pseudoindividuality.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Clubs are pretty cool. They make you feel accepted and stuff, even if they are talking behind your back.

Be hope

22 nautical miles to the sou'sou east of the equat
HSC
id hate people to be talking behind my back. and yet it happens all the time. ill tell you what happened in my day today.
1st: speech practise with head english teacher
2nd. Physics, and i absolutely love projectil motion for some reason
spent my break typing speech
3rd:english, yummy, the tempest is an excellent example of the imaginative journey
4th: Korean linkup. My distance ed teacher was cranky today, so apparently all my pronunciation was wrong, and i kept forgetting the word for "~seem to be".
second break, typing up speech
5th: typing/practising speech

i cannot believe i survive within such structure.

came home, moving house, practised speech
(does anyone think i need to move on from the speech yet?):)

Season

HSC
I'm actually had a good day today, I think its because I tried really hard and got a full 8 hours sleep last night, I usually struggle to get 5.5 hours so I woke up all nice and refreshed and ready to learn

yes I did see you all cringe :)

I don't know, subject wise it was a horrible day, as in every single subject plus a chapel service, but I don't know. I enjoyed ext. math, enjoyed physics, ext. eng, and chem and normal eng.

Just in a good mood i guess

Only time I felt bad was when everyone was talking about how much homework they do. No wonder I struggle to get it all done at night, they all easily do 3 hours per night and give away their sundays. I was just plained shocked how much effort everyone seems to be putting in.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
Decent day today - free period last, so I got to get home early.

We had 3 reps from Charles Sturt Uni, Southern Cross Uni and UNE to come and speak to us about potential study (pfft), but it was actaully a pretty good way to get out of maths for the second day in a row. I even won a UNE stress ball.

Amazingly enough, today I felt like doing and could concentrate on work, so I got a bit done in a couple of my lessons, which was handy, especially in Adv English, where my teacher has been getting angry at me for not copying down her exact notes fromt he board like everyone else does.

Sofstar

HSC
My chem teacher wasn't in class *sussed* so we pretty much bludged. In biology we're doing stuff we've already done in Yr 10 and then i had spares where i was bored because i didnt have any work at school to do. Got some music stuff organised. Overcrowded train with crazy little kids and scary looking people. I also stacked it UP the stairs today. Pretty average day.

bringbackshred

I AM ANGRY.
HSC
I like fridays on the first week of the cycle. I don't actually go to school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)