How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
@LottoX: Isn't Jess Faytle, LottoX?

@PrettyVacant: Made just for each other. Maybe you should neutralise each other. (Invariably, that was to come.)

@simonloo: English work. Sleep by Kenneth Slessor. Odd poem...
K. La better settle, or the English class will be pretty stuffed, yes, simonloo?
White people are scary.
Done your response?
YOUFUCKINGSERIAL?!

I had no idea dude! I see her EVERYDAY and DID NOT REALISE.

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Lucid Scintilla said:
@LottoX: Isn't Jess Faytle, LottoX?

@PrettyVacant: Made just for each other. Maybe you should neutralise each other. (Invariably, that was to come.)

@simonloo: English work. Sleep by Kenneth Slessor. Odd poem...
K. La better settle, or the English class will be pretty stuffed, yes, simonloo?
White people are scary.
Done your response?
Yes, I have done a rushed response.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Hai ... ur not that random dude, who no1 cares about, u noe, al gore

Who knows. I don't know. Jess = Faytle? Well, Faytle is a Jess, but I'm not too sure that Faytle is the Jess in question.

No need for sarcasm, though.
Retort stand, maybe?
I said glass. I don't want TETANUS.

Oh, btw...why is it that ALL SCIENCE STUFF at my school is old? I have never seen a bunsen burner in its new, pristine condition.

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant said:
Oh, btw...why is it that ALL SCIENCE STUFF at my school is old? I have never seen a bunsen burner in its new, pristine condition.
Come to SBHS, and start whining about the state of your school, then.

Nothing can top the decrepitude of the school and associated paraphernalia.
I said glass. I don't want TETANUS.
Oh fine.
Volumetric flasks, and thistle tubes.

PrettyVacant

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Come to SBHS, and start whining about the state of your school, then.

Nothing can top the decrepitude of the school and associated paraphernalia.
Oh fine.
Volumetric flasks, and thistle tubes.
Well, okay. Fine.

Our school library is really cool and new. But our labs are old as! We're situated right where Crows Nest Boys used to be. :p Before we were at a smaller site across the road, and we had TWO brother schools <3.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Today was good. I had a free, but I also had an after-school class (Philosophy). But it's so interesting and thought-provoking, so I don't mind at all.

In Business we watched the first episode of the new "Apprentice". Ha! What a bludge.

We taught ourselves the Eco work since our teacher is on some Year 7 camp and our sub was the Textlies teacher :/ But it was all easy, and we had an excuse to talk, so it wasn't that bad.

Aaaand English was okay. We had to write about a really sucky stimulus text, and I had about four lines. :( Nothing was coming to me. Even after discussing it as a class, I couldn't see how I could draw "reinventions" from it. Blah.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Who knows. I don't know. Jess = Faytle? Well, Faytle is a Jess, but I'm not too sure that Faytle is the Jess in question.
Haha yeh I'm a Jess but definitely not the Jess you guys are talking about. :)

Our Eco teacher bought us each a paddlepop today. Really random, but :D!

PrettyVacant

HSC
Faytle said:

Our Eco teacher bought us each a paddlepop today. Really random, but :D!
Yes. So. What do you learn about the economy?

HSC
N/A
LottoX said:
We used empty classrooms to study in Year 12.
Hm. Ok.
Thanks for the tip, then.
Admittedly, as odd as this may sound, your my new idol.
PrettyVacant said:
SHORE?!

Oh, what a shame. All that will remain is a sea of stripey hats and girls in mourning.
No, no, proximate and one that you abhor.
We need Shore to get thrashed in that GPS.:p
Faytle said:
A-okay.

I'm lost.:(

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Had three periods today. For free period, just caught the bus home, and bludgedat the shopping mall.

Lets see, had Chemistry first. We had that lesson half-period with CrossRoads, where we talked about why we individually were at school. For Chemistry, we started on polyatomic ions, and cehmical reactions. Some of the info. is hard to digest :eek:

We had MX1 next. Did more work on polynomials, then we were called up for our photos. They had to take a photo of me twice, cause I blinked in the first one :).

For English, we analysed and deconstructed more texts about Change. Pretty boring.

All in all, a good day today.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today was better than others in a sense. Starting to get really annoyed at PDHPE & English. For me, senior years dont rock as much because I'm not actually doing the subjects I want to so thats pretty much why I hate school but o wells.

HSC
N/A
PrettyVacant, verbal date-rape sedative drug (flunitrazepam in Australia)? Why/what? Who?
Kujah said:
Lets see, had Chemistry first. We had that lesson half-period with CrossRoads, where we talked about why we individually were at school. For Chemistry, we started on polyatomic ions, and cehmical reactions. Some of the info. is hard to digest
I think we'll do that in about a week's time. We're awfully slow, and we have a substitute, for an already awful teacher.

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
I think we'll do that in about a week's time. We're awfully slow, and we have a substitute, for an already awful teacher.

cheese man?

haha. science teachers are die. except kay. but he doesn't take any of my classes.

oh well. i'll just learn of the people around me. :)

HSC
N/A
timlay said:
cheese man?

haha. science teachers are die. except kay. but he doesn't take any of my classes.

oh well. i'll just learn of the people around me. :)
Yep, man.
Cheesman. He was okay when he took us [Science 1, and Science 3] last year, but that was because not a lot of us accelerated and went ahead; thus, he wasn't contradicted often, and much.

Kay is this Head Teacher for all you people who have no idea. Indubitably, he is the best science teacher.

Maybe you should do tutoring, Tim.;)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Lucid Scintilla said:
Yep, man.
Cheesman. He was okay when he took us [Science 1, and Science 3] last year, but that was because not a lot of us accelerated and went ahead; thus, he wasn't contradicted often, and much.

Kay is this Head Teacher for all you people who have no idea. Indubitably, he is the best science teacher.

Maybe you should do tutoring, Tim.;)
Lucid: No, Cheesman is the best teacher, remember the time he brought the Predator DVD for us to watch, as well as letting us watch Family Guy and Snakes On A Plane? Good times.

HSC
N/A
simonloo said:
Lucid: No, Cheesman is the best teacher, remember the time he brought the Predator DVD for us to watch, as well as letting us watch Family Guy and Snakes On A Plane? Good times.
Best teacher, maybe, in fact, yes.
Teaching teacher is an unfortunate no. Though, he's got the strictness in him.

Indeed, good times. Sadly, the days of bludge are over, and life has begun.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Had Modern History, English, Biology and MX1. For History, we did a quiz (I got 19/20 :) ), and then watched our video on the French Revolution. Then we had English, where we had a look more on texts relating to Change. For Biology, we looked at cells during the mircoscope, and for MX1, we did more polynomials.

Weekends now :)

James747

HSC
Maths first and last period. ><" What a perfect way to frame up another boring day of skool!

PrettyVacant

HSC
:p Ohh...

Teacher sees me doing Physics hw in English and tells me to stop wasting English time and remarks that "Time is Money".

I tell her Time is Distance over Speed.

:( Bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)