How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Only problem is that it costs around $5000 :) But I would really love to visit France and Italy. It'd be better if we visited Germany, England or Russia as well.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Yeah, so did mine ($4200, I think it was). It's worth every cent though. Plus, if it's in 2008, you have the advanced warning and can start saving now.

leannespeaks

HSC
weekend,..!! yippee!!

but then again....lots of killer homeworks, incomplete classwork( i can't really "concentrate" doing these at class) and of course assesment tasks to be done..

have you ever felt guilty about wasting ur "study time" by watching t.v, surfing the net and more watching t.v?? that's what i'm feeling right now..

that's why i keep on coming to our school's Homework centre after school just to finish stuff that i can't do at home. but then again i bludge time chatting to my friends!!

ahh i can't seem to get rid procastination!!! very bad habit indeed.

cs01001

HSC
^ Move the computer to your living room, then you won't have any distractions. Works very well for me (well, at least up till now, lol)

the leader

HSC
Yesterday, my maths teacher got all excitied when she realised that when we graph this absolute value question she gave us we get a rhombus. She started going on about how maths is so beautiful and that we will be the ones creating computer graphics for medical imaging and that the world is our oyster and we have to grab the pearl... In the end she realised that half the class was in gigging fits and she started fanning her face coz she had gotten so worked up :rofl:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
LottoX said:
There are always UAC statistics to help us!

http://www.uac.edu.au/pubs/pdf/2005-Table-A1.pdf

Lol, 4.1% in 2005. That's around 57 or 58 people...
aw yay ! now im one of those 4.1% of girls .. lol. First lesson of engineering was weirdd .. i walked in and everybody goes all "omggg" lol .. quite amusingg .. well spend alot of today copying 4 weeks worth of engineering work .. not so hard atm so its all good .. =]

Cheap Thrills

HSC
Kujah said:
Edit: Also found out the Modern and Ancient history classes are going to France and Italy in 2008. We're going to see the Western front, and the historical sites in Italy. Wow :)
hey i recently got back from one of those to italy. is it with academy travel?? we saw rome, pompeii and herculaneum. if u can get the money, GO!! best time ive ever had

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Cheap Thrills said:
hey i recently got back from one of those to italy. is it with academy travel?? we saw rome, pompeii and herculaneum. if u can get the money, GO!! best time ive ever had
The details are a little "rusty" at the moment, cause the thing isn't planned yet. But yeah, he said that the Ancient and Modern History will both visit France and Italy together. If we do go, Italy's going to be fun :D, and the Louvre and Eiffel Tower as well :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
LottoX said:
MASSIVE CHAMPION! Oh man, you're going to enjoy it; being surrounded by all those boys. Hawt.
lol yesss. Real hott aye. Half the class and nerds. ahah .. yay go nerds ! 8)

PrettyVacant

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
lol yesss. Real hott aye. Half the class and nerds. ahah .. yay go nerds ! 8)
<3 I know. Nerds are totally hot! Especially nerds that get high UAIs and do Medicine.

Edu.kid

HSC
Kujah you didn't tell us how you day was lol............i need to know its the only interesting thing ever posted. Btw looking at the subject you have chose i get the idea your Asian. Not that i have anything wrong with that.:)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Edu.kid said:
Kujah you didn't tell us how you day was lol............i need to know its the only interesting thing ever posted. Btw looking at the subject you have chose i get the idea your Asian. Not that i have anything wrong with that.:)
lol. thats scary and oh so humorous in so many ways ! =]

& i would have thought that he was asian .. * shruggs * lookie ! maths & sciences ! x)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
Edu.kid said:
Kujah you didn't tell us how you day was lol............i need to know its the only interesting thing ever posted.
Boo to you Edukid.

My day was so-so. Highlight was in Legal , where the teacher told us that if you want to rape someone, its better to knock them out cold, that way the judge cannot assume that the woman (man >_>) would of been able to consent to sex.

Then somebody piped up,
'Or you could kill them".

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Edu.kid said:
I'm the highlight of your day? I'm flattered ;)

Hmm, my day today. Let's see. We had Assembly-boring as usual. Then we had English, where we just did more questions on our set text. Next we had Biology, and we played with many chemicals on pieces of bread, celery, potatoes and egg white. We're experimenting on peanuts next lesson :eek: I better stay away from them :D Modern History next. Got our assessment task in two weeks time, and did some research on the Internet about our Personality Study.

Normal day like usual

Last edited:

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
school day was shit.
the whole day sucked penis.

kujah ROX :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
timlay said:
kujah ROX :)
:) Tim's cool :D

Had Biology, played with some chemicals and looking at diffusion and osmosis. Maths was next, didn't do anthing but talked throughout the lesson. Then had Modern History, looking at Indochina now, which totally bores the heck out of me. Lastly had English, where we looked at a poem.

Hope that interests some of you guys out there ;)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
simonloo said:
Boo to you Edukid.

My day was so-so. Highlight was in Legal , where the teacher told us that if you want to rape someone, its better to knock them out cold, that way the judge cannot assume that the woman (man >_>) would of been able to consent to sex.

Then somebody piped up,
'Or you could kill them".
Necrophilia. Yum yum!

I was in a pretty pissed off mood throughout the day. I don't even know why.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)