How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
PrettyVacant said:
Got a tax file number in Chatswood today.

=)

Today was fucking AWESOME! DOUBLE MATHS!!! FUCK YEAH.

Tomorrow will absolutely suck. No maths at all. =( In fact, we don't have maths until next Tuesday! ARGH!

Have all three Sciences tomorrow, but maths is just such a beautiful subject. <3
Mathematics still beautiful when it exposes its rear end to us known as Problems on Maxima and Minima ?

PrettyVacant

HSC
Yeah but I've got double English. English and Ext 1. Fucking sucks. Got a roleplay to do. =(

my day was okay!

We had this motivational media production thing so we ended up having only 2 periods because thursday are assembly then sport!
Yeah it was alrite!
Im tired but!
Haha, our entire 3 day Yr 11 "retreat" was all about motivation and living with purpose! Three days!!

booties4

HSC
Today was fucking awesome :) :) :) Got our first Modern Assesment back got full marks...so happy. Highlight of my day.

HSC
Gahhh...I had a practice Modern History assessmment today. We have our real source analysis in a few weeks. I hate source analysis :(. I'd rather write an essay anyday...

Chemistry makes me want to cry. Bah. I need to study.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
makemearedcape said:
. We have our real source analysis in a few weeks. I hate source analysis :(. I'd rather write an essay anyday...
Yeah I know. I hate source analysis, especially questions that involve reliability and usefulness.

booties4

HSC
Kujah said:
Yeah I know. I hate source analysis, especially questions that involve reliability and usefulness.
I know how you feel......what is it about the reliability and usefullness? They are such a hassel to answer. :mad1:

sleepplease

HSC
Oh hon, I'm sorry to hear your day was hard.. If it helps use BoS as a ranting space, it is better to let it out than to feel shit :)

<3 take care

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Same day like usual. Look at more texts in English for AOS. Then had Chemistry, where we had some fun decomposing carbonates. Nearly burnt myself with the Bunsen. Had Maths next, totally boring now. Lastly had CApps, which was alright. Weekends now :D

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today was quite fun. Peer support was a bitch. Year 7ers really get on my nerves now. English, we had a sub who always went shh, even when we were quite as hell. She amused me. Sport was hilarious as we were playing volleyball and people were just oh so funny. Chem was also alright as he tried to have a discussion where we were to speak out about what we didnt like about him and/or his teaching. There were quite a few issues. :) Engineering was kool. Still enjoying it shitloads. =]

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Stinky day today. I think the school put fertiliser around the trees, and it created a disgusting odour. Forgot some of my books today. Got the wrong week. Lucky Mondays on Week A and B have similar subjects on the day. Came home, and there was a huge thunderstorm. My backyard was flooded :eek:

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
It wasnt to bad today. Got a chem assignment. It's lame, but quite simple. The humidity is annoying ! ><" i mean i sweat just walking to school and i was like all stickyy .. ewww .. but then the rain this arvo was freaken kool ! =] ahh .. i love rain ! & computers ! & engineering ! =] oh & my friend for getting me Forever in Blue ! ahaha .. ah, this is like my own personal diary ! =]

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
LottoX said:
Was the morning hot? I was in the cool of air conditioning :)

Also, I'd call that a good day, not a "not too bad" day.
.. well where i was, it wasnt exactly hot, but just humid.

& i guess i can call it a good day, but i just dislike school. =] ah well.

[edit]

i had a good day :)

[/edit]

& it was all due to LottoX =]

van.tango

HSC
Today was just beautiful. Start at 8:40, finish at 12:15 and have the afternoon completely to myself to... er... do homework and that. o_O

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Good day. Woke up at 6:30, and got to school at 7:45 for cricket trials. I made it =]
We had English, where we looked over our questions for the set text. Then we had Chemistry, and we looked at the decomposition of nitrates by light. Afterwards, we did source work for Indochina, and looked at historiography. Finally had Maths, where we did substitution. God, I hate these revision topics for Maths :(

van.tango

HSC
Kujah said:
Then we had Chemistry, and we looked at the decomposition of nitrates by light.
We did that yesterday. Our teacher used silver nitrate and he put it on the overhead projector. It was terrible, nothing happened at all. We were trying to look at the decomposition of silver salts.

HSC
Ohh, I did the decomposition of carbonates. It was fun...we were mainly playing with chemicals and fire all lesson ^o^.

I did titration today! So annoying/satisfying at the same time.

HSC
N/A
*Mope.*
North Sydney Girls' is such a good school, so good that I wish I were able to go there.
Euh... nothing. (God, there are so many prizes for whatnot, and inherently better...)

School was fine. I don't know what I did - oh yes, sport.
Physics was boring, because I'm not learning anything - less capable pupils hinder the class's progress; and chem is just reiterating what we learnt in Year 7 - yes, Year 7. By that, I insinuate that we've did quite a bit in Year 7. That is true for any other year, too, but anyway...

(In-joke: OH YEAH, SURE MY CLASS MIGHT HAVE BEEN THE "ESL" ENGLISH CLASS, BUT WE WERE THE BEST SCIENCE/GA/MATH CLASS.:p)

English was ~53 minutes of essay writing and poem analysis. Maths was great, and I'm bored.

Also, we have a dichotomy and duplicity issue, Janus. Blah, blah, blah...
I believed in Jesus, as of Sunday, but flacci non facio now.
Got some UMAT prep books, so YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)