Status
Not open for further replies.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I don't know why I'm so tired. I can barely open my eyes in class nowadays :(

mudcake42

HSC
The big difference for me is Maths Extension. If I didn't have maths then I would have no work ... but maths is SO much FASTER then it was before. Its all 'understand now, learn and practice it later'. Soooo much homework every maths lesson, I have no idea how I'm going to cope when all the other subjects start to give assignments!

Other then maths, not much work! Haven't been given assignments though had lots of 'chats' about the seriousness of school and what we'll be doing in the year ... pretty non-thinkable really! (barring maths!)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
1st proper Legal Studies lesson, we learnt about a rape case. 0.o

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Modern History told us that we have 12 students in our class, the minimum number to keep a class running. Don't know what's going to happen if one drops :eek: School photos next Thursday :p

PrettyVacant

HSC
Kujah said:
Modern History told us that we have 12 students in our class, the minimum number to keep a class running. Don't know what's going to happen if one drops :eek: School photos next Thursday :p
Wow you have school photos pretty early!

As for me, school was alright. =\ I'm in the top (ranked) maths class and unsure about my ability to cope being surrounded by people who are really really good at maths (because I was in the BOTTOM class last year). =( The teacher's cool though.

And everyday is just maths, english and science. Gosh it feels good. Especially the Science parts <3.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Haha, 12's the minimum? We have 9 in Ancient, and 11 in Legal. :p

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
There's 3 in German. Meaning less periods for me.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
My old school had a promise that once a class was held no matter how many students were in it it would still run. A pretty good promise and they did stick to it there was small ext classes and other non popular courses.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
I got options of doing Legal, Ancient, Business Studies and others if Modern "collapses". Hope my class stays the same, or even better, more people choose the course :)

pritnep said:
My old school had a promise that once a class was held no matter how many students were in it it would still run. A pretty good promise and they did stick to it there was small ext classes and other non popular courses.
Yeah, that might happen. Still unsure though

limbo-gal

HSC
Ahhh, I look at my timetable and can't help asking myself what the hell I was thinking... My English teacher shouldn't even be allowed to teach year 7s, my Bus. Studies teacher thinks watching 'The Apprentice' is serious work and my maths + maths ext. teacher is new and expects the whole class (18) to come in the top 20 in the state :(

On the other hand, my Eco teacher is awesome and Physics is my new favourite subject :) ...and frees are completely awesome.

Heliotrope

HSC
I have five frees a fortnight, and they're all during the first or last period of the day. Which means I get to sleep in/leave early! :D Less school = yay.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
limbo-gal said:
Ahhh, I look at my timetable and can't help asking myself what the hell I was thinking... My English teacher shouldn't even be allowed to teach year 7s, my Bus. Studies teacher thinks watching 'The Apprentice' is serious work and my maths + maths ext. teacher is new and expects the whole class (18) to come in the top 20 in the state :(

On the other hand, my Eco teacher is awesome and Physics is my new favourite subject :) ...and frees are completely awesome.
Have you got Campbell or Foster? If it's the former, you poor thing. :( I got so angry with him during a lesson in Year 9, I started crying. True story. And yeah, Adcock seems a bit...um...I don't know. Strange? Oh well. Who is your Eco teacher?

PrettyVacant

HSC
Heliotrope said:
I have five frees a fortnight, and they're all during the first or last period of the day. Which means I get to sleep in/leave early! :D Less school = yay.
Lucky! I have no frees! =D

It's okay, I get to do sport. Yay.
I have no classes outside of school hours either.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
We got no sport :(. Lucky I have the free periods to compensate. The sports club is only a few kms from the school :D

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Boring. Man, teacher's are giving me practically no work. They're taking it so easy, i swear it seems as if its easier than year 10! I like my subjects too, a lot. I expected them to have piled it on by now....

PrettyVacant

HSC
LottoX said:
Sport...? I haven't done school sport in AGES. Actually, more like 2 years.
=) Oh yeah, school sport. I am sooo not going to do Surfing again. What a pain in the arms. =(

PrettyVacant

HSC
S1M0 said:
Boring. Man, teacher's are giving me practically no work. They're taking it so easy, i swear it seems as if its easier than year 10! I like my subjects too, a lot. I expected them to have piled it on by now....
Oh my god! You know what's awesome?! My maths teacher gave us EXTRA homework and said it was 'cause she figured we'd get through the current questions and be left with nothing to do. =) <3 Totally my kind of teacher. I'M EXCITED.

Heliotrope

HSC
It's okay, I get to do sport. Yay.
I have no classes outside of school hours either.
I miss out on sport 'cause I'm doing Accounting. :( Which also goes on till after school hours. Hmm... but that's okay, I get to go to Tafe! Whoo... I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)