• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Have a laugh at this;
http://www.mightywombat.com/oldtoon.php?year=2007&id=309

IED, improvised explosive device, by the way.

On identity, I feel it's trivial and it is all the better if less people know of, and about, me. Yes/no, I confirm/deny, concede/repudiate that "He goes to Sydney Boys'", whatever that is.

black memories... (as in bad memories... not actual black or something)

ed:
LottoX said:
He goes to Sydney Boys'
Oh yes, please don't remind me.:(
T. Y.

Last edited:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Cheap Thrills said:
got some marks back today, 89 for legal (1st), 89 for biology (2nd), 84 for modern (1st) and 68 for ancient:mad1: (1st)
Your ranks are super awesome!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
For my english speech, I didnt actually just make it up (oh god if I did, I wouldnt have had gotten anything, im useless you see ^^). I had it in my hand. Well, the summary of what I was going to pick from plus a good conclusion. I just got the nerves and was just too scared to even try. I regret it all. =/ I should have at least gave it a shot.

Well for today ! Double All My Own Work. Yawn. Double Physics. Played tugg-of-war. I fell. lol it was fun, but of course we were learning ! * nodds * Chem. Just got told we are starting the Water topic. Oh joy. Plus chem half yearlies are in exactly 2 weeks. Must study ! Lastly, Maths. Nearly finished series & sequences. I shall be off now, asian family gatherings.. need I say more ?

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
Congrats on good mark & ranking! Hope you keep it up :)
Haha, thanks. Same goes to you =)

Got another result back today. 10/10 for my Resource Materials Folder for English. I'm totally shocked. My essay wasn't that good, but yeah!

cs01001

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
For my english speech, I didnt actually just make it up (oh god if I did, I wouldnt have had gotten anything, im useless you see ^^). I had it in my hand. Well, the summary of what I was going to pick from plus a good conclusion. I just got the nerves and was just too scared to even try. I regret it all. =/ I should have at least gave it a shot.

Well for today ! Double All My Own Work. Yawn. Double Physics. Played tugg-of-war. I fell. lol it was fun, but of course we were learning ! * nodds * Chem. Just got told we are starting the Water topic. Oh joy. Plus chem half yearlies are in exactly 2 weeks. Must study ! Lastly, Maths. Nearly finished series & sequences. I shall be off now, asian family gatherings.. need I say more ?
I find it rather difficult to do speeches, especially when around 3x people stare at you :(

cccclaire

HSC
generally I find speeches alright, although I'd rather a hand-in task anyday.

I didn't go to school today, no test. Not going tomorrow or the next day either =]

I spent my day trying to do this biology olympiad work. I get so easily distracted though =/
le sigh.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
cs01001 said:
I find it rather difficult to do speeches, especially when around 3x people stare at you :(
Oh, I find it hard to talk normally when there are more than like 5 people around me. Sigh. So shy of me.

cccclaire said:
although I'd rather a hand-in task anyday.
agree x100 !

kujah said:
I love speeches =)
lol, your crazy !

Anyway, about my day. Double All my own work, we played boxes ! i won ! =] Double Chem. Drawing some weird looking graphs. Gosh I mean the teacher didnt even bother helping seeing as though alot of us were like wdf ? when we saw our graphs. Physics. Teacher=relieving deputy=too busy for his class. Maths=love. Always able to enjoy. I feel not so well today. =/

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Wednesday of the Exam Week:

Ancient History: No study, but i reckoned i owned. Unless the teacher doesn't take the bullshit i wrote in the extended response.

SOR1: No study, but i owned. OWNED!

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Biology: Finished Patterns in Nature. Started a Local Ecosystem. First thing we did was visiting the local creek for some experimenting =)
Maths: Half the lesson was devoted to Combinations, Gambling and Lotto. The other half was used for congruency.
CApps: Used Paint Shop Pro to produce graphics.
Chemistry: Trends in Periodic Table.

cccclaire

HSC
No exam, no school.
My internet was down all day, so I had a big complain to big-pond twice. It took them 14 hours to get it back up again, wtf!
The good thing was I got heaps of that biology stuff done.

angryravinghobo

HSC
Today we found out that our English ext assignments were accidentally thrown out by the cleaners last week. My poor teacher searched through every bin and dumpster in the entire school while in complete hysterics on a hot friday afternoon.
all were retrieved except for one student's piece :mad1:

Last edited:

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
angryravinghobo said:
Today we found out that our English ext assignments were accidentally thrown out by the cleaners last week. My poor teacher searched through every bin and dumpster in the entire school while in complete hysterics on a hot friday afternoon.
all were retrieved except for one student's piece :mad1:
Holy crap, that must absolutely suck! Does this mean you'll all have to do the assignment again? ;s We had a similar situation a few weeks ago where one of the teachers lost one class' assessment. :eek:

Today was okay!

Economics: discussion on the Budget 07-8
SOR: watched a video on the Sabbath
Maths: trig
Art: played with plasticine :)
Eng: stimulus booklet on Personal Identity, hardly did anything though
IPT: database stuff. It's slooowwly getting better!

:p

cs01001

HSC
Not a bad day, went home early!

Economics Competition: It was hard. Almost circled Ian McFarlane for the Reserve Bank Govenor
Modern: Film on JFK, kinda bored of it now...
Chemistry: Reactivity of Metals (Prac). Its good.
Sport: Tennis is kinda boring when there are no rallies :( Might change to bowling instead...

Went home early :)

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Really good day.

Maths: Finished congruency and started similarity.
Chemistry: Plotted a graph on atomic number v melting point.
Modern History: 20/20 for my Causes of WWI essay. Teacher recommending me to do History Extension =D

Free period afterwards. Spent it with friends in a study group. We learnt the mole concept :)

Edu.kid

HSC
Today was a terrific day and i iwll explain why lol

Maths 2 unit: learnt about congruent triangles and similar triangles
Chemistry: Plotted the reactivity of various elements on graphs and looked at various trends in periodic table
Business: The lesson was a complete joke (pissed me off as a lesson was wasted), all we did was balance sheets, revenue statements etc which should have took half a lesson.
Free period: My Friends and i undertook a study group where we help each other in difficult questions. (Someone farted in the seminar room which stunk, we blamed kujah lol).

HSC
N/A
Today is a day where that-time-of-the-month-itis manifests itself again. I leave the boards; whether this is for real or not, there is a great antipathy towards all (save some things/people) within.

Pretty much a free day. I did enjoy the Science competition.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Edu.kid said:
Free period: My Friends and i undertook a study group where we help each other in difficult questions. (Someone farted in the seminar room which stunk, we blamed kujah lol).
Liar. Although I have to agree there is always an odour in that seminar room.

HSC
N/A
Are we re-living the "who smelt it, who dealt it" days, already?
When one looks at this mentality in retrospect, one can only think that this was utterly silly and juvenile - but such behavior was normal; you, I, and we were juvenile.

OH FUUU...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)