• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Thursday of the Exam week

Maths: Alright, i screwed up with an easy question. But then again, i did pretty decent...

Tomorrow:

Economics: I know all the stuff, so i'm cool with this

Eng Ext 1: I plan on learning the quotes before the exam? Why? Because this counts to NOTHING!! :)

cccclaire

HSC
english extension test was pretty shit, but it was the last exam! =] =] =]

i spent most of the rest of my day in gloria jeans.

Edu.kid

HSC
cccclaire said:
english extension test was pretty shit, but it was the last exam! =] =] =]

i spent most of the rest of my day in gloria jeans.
Do you get like two weeks off during your exam periods and only have to go when you have exams. DOes this apply to anyone else?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
English: More Julius Caesar =D
Chemistry: All the girls went to have their vaccinations. We looked at the history of the periodic table.
Maths: Similarity and now Ratios concerning transversals.
CApps: More Paint Shop Pro.

cs01001

HSC
Nop, still have to go to classes. 1/2 Yearlies for Economics, English, Maths next week.

Not the best day today, pretty bad actually... Sigh :(

cccclaire

HSC
Edu.kid said:
Do you get like two weeks off during your exam periods and only have to go when you have exams. DOes this apply to anyone else?
yep, its so good.
+ half the days I don't have exams so i don't have to go into school at all.

sleepplease

HSC
Kujah, congrats on your awesome history mark :) Hope you're feeling v proud of yourself :)

My day was pretty terrible. :(. Got my history mark - 22/25. I am upset with that because I NEED better. I need to be ranked first or second in my classes if a) in the short term, I want to please my parents or b) in the long term, get the UAI I need.

Lame-ness.

Kujah you need to rub some of your history excellence off on me.

.. otherwise, my day was ok :) Hope you all have a lovely evening and weekend.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sleepplease said:
Kujah, congrats on your awesome history mark :) Hope you're feeling v proud of yourself :)
Haha thanks =)

sleepplease said:
My day was pretty terrible. :(. Got my history mark - 22/25. I am upset with that because I NEED better. I need to be ranked first or second in my classes if a) in the short term, I want to please my parents or b) in the long term, get the UAI I need.
I send my congratulations to you. That's a pretty good mark :) And I'm sure everyone would agree with me that you have the potential to do extremely well in History.

sleepplease said:
Kujah you need to rub some of your history excellence off on me.
*gives history "excellence" to sleeplease*

Hope that helps =P Just remember, effort + attitude :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Not the best of days I must say.

double All my own work again. Last session. yayorz ! We pretty much bludged it all. ahah .. English. Done last speech and started analysis of a Yeats poem called Ancestral Houses. Sport. Played european handball. We won one game suprisingly. lol Chem. Got our tests back. Oh-my, top mark was 66%. AHAHAH well, besides the fact that we didnt get enough time, teacher marked extremely hard & I mean like XTREME XFACTOR STYLE (lol), mine was still relatively crap of 56%. Its almost lolable. Lastly, the icing on top of my cake, engineering. Finally got our results back and I got 98/100 ! woo ! 3 of us got it, & that sure made me happy. x) Overall, this is my life.

Btw, english speech. I got the lowest. I was actually very disappointed. But yess .. I guess I'll improve ? =/

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Not the best of days I must say.

double All my own work again. Last session. yayorz ! We pretty much bludged it all. ahah .. English. Done last speech and started analysis of a Yeats poem called Ancestral Houses. Sport. Played european handball. We won one game suprisingly. lol Chem. Got our tests back. Oh-my, top mark was 66%. AHAHAH well, besides the fact that we didnt get enough time, teacher marked extremely hard & I mean like XTREME XFACTOR STYLE (lol), mine was still relatively crap of 56%. Its almost lolable. Lastly, the icing on top of my cake, engineering. Finally got our results back and I got 98/100 ! woo ! 3 of us got it, & that sure made me happy. x) Overall, this is my life.

Btw, english speech. I got the lowest. I was actually very disappointed. But yess .. I guess I'll improve ? =/
I loved European handball when we used to do it in sport. I'm sure I'll be getting a similar chem mark, my last test was a shocker.
And well done for engineering.

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Had a physics prac test, there was this variable resistor, there was one hole on one end and 2 on the other. I didnt know which hole to put in!!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
cccclaire said:
I loved European handball when we used to do it in sport. I'm sure I'll be getting a similar chem mark, my last test was a shocker.
And well done for engineering.
Lol yeah european handball is a pretty cool game ! ahah .. but it sucks when there are people alot bigger than you .. ahah .. they're also so violent at times ! There there for chem .. we can both feel crap together .. ahah .. =] & also thank you !

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Lol yeah european handball is a pretty cool game ! ahah .. but it sucks when there are people alot bigger than you .. ahah .. they're also so violent at times ! There there for chem .. we can both feel crap together .. ahah .. =] & also thank you !
lol. I have memories of european handball, and us girls playing so well when it was girls vs. girls and then they put us against the guys, who would throw the ball the entire length of the court and throw it so hard at the poor goalie that they usually ran away screaming, aha fun times. We always won at netball though =]

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
cccclaire said:
lol. I have memories of european handball, and us girls playing so well when it was girls vs. girls and then they put us against the guys, who would throw the ball the entire length of the court and throw it so hard at the poor goalie that they usually ran away screaming, aha fun times. We always won at netball though =]
Oh I know how you feel. I'm fairly big compared to most of the girls in my year who are like sticks ! But when your up against guys we hardly even get to touch the ball. We also used a really squishy ball today which made it extremely hard for us girls to throw and the guys threw it like it was nothing ! me<3netball ! I loved playing it when we had gala days in year 7 & 8. =]

cccclaire

HSC
yeh gala days, you go and play heaps of other schools.
Our gala days always sucked because our school was rejected from so many of the school sport organisation things.
So we had like 2 other schools to play against =[

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Gala day= the best.

Especially two years of making the finals in cricket and winning them =D

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Lol ! I remember Kujah's school was in my zone thingy. We had quite a few schools and it was very fun ! We also got into the finals a few times I think. =] I miss em. Btw Kujah, you going to the zone cross country ? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)