How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
callumf said:
trying to convince dad to get me a pethadine injection, he won't budge :(.

why aren't you at the meet?? you could be getting some meat if you know what i mean :shy:
My cover story was kind of blown, so rather than keep the lie spinning I just gave up. :( oh well, there's always a next time.

lol i c wat u did thur

callumf

Banned
HSC
Oh you had a web of lies going huh... how were you found out?

Should have just been honest and said you were going to stay in a city hotel room with 10 other people after a pub crawl, my parents are cool and would have let me go for being honest... I think. :p

cherry-toes

hunger strike
HSC
thats insane and sounds incredibly painful. i keep thinking apprehensively of when its gunna happen to me i havent broken/sprained/pulled anything before :p luck and i hope ur dad lets u get the damn painkiller!!!! thats so unfair

callumf

Banned
HSC
it's not too bad, my own fault.

don't worry unless you slam it into people who weigh 100kg it probably won't happen to you, and my dad won't inject me with it because he doesn't want me high as a kite around the house :p, i just dosed up on codeine.

Jachie

HSC
callumf said:
Oh you had a web of lies going huh... how were you found out?

Should have just been honest and said you were going to stay in a city hotel room with 10 other people after a pub crawl, my parents are cool and would have let me go for being honest... I think. :p
I told my mum I was going to stay over at a mate's house to work on an assessment.... only for my mum to remind me that I had already told her about how that particular friend was really really sick and had been away from school all week. :eek:

cherry-toes

hunger strike
HSC
damn im so bored/lethargic i should do chem.... isnt anyone actually capable of doing work and being online at the same time?! i kno my sis is but shes a freak

raaaaaaaaaa it was my mates birthday today and i forgot and my other mates birthday who stood me up when i went to meet her. FUN TIMES

Kujah

HSC
N/A
isnt anyone actually capable of doing work and being online at the same time?! i kno my sis is but shes a freak
That's what I do :)

cherry-toes

hunger strike
HSC
Jachie said:
I told my mum I was going to stay over at a mate's house to work on an assessment.... only for my mum to remind me that I had already told her about how that particular friend was really really sick and had been away from school all week. :eek:
damn ouch why dont you just say your visiting them to make them feel better? giving mag's and baggin them out on how weak their immune system is???

not that my rents would buy them either

callumf

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
that is so easy, should have told her "exactly, that is why i need to stay over and help her because she missed out on relevant work at school"

jeez jachie, you could be as pissed as an irishman on pay day right now :).

and cherry-toes, i have 'document1 - microsoft word' open with nothing written, join the club. :)

cherry-toes

hunger strike
HSC
callumf said:
it's not too bad, my own fault.

don't worry unless you slam it into people who weigh 100kg it probably won't happen to you, and my dad won't inject me with it because he doesn't want me high as a kite around the house :p, i just dosed up on codeine.
well i played rugby with the guys that night state of origin was on and we actually won that was fun but they wouldnt let me play tackle cos im little and female i gues. fair enough tho. i got tackled once!!! it was fun

i guess thats a good point bout not being high at home turning vegetable and being visited by dancing pixies for a couple hours isnt cool

Jachie

HSC
callumf said:
that is so easy, should have told her "exactly, that is why i need to stay over and help her because she missed out on relevant work at school"

jeez jachie, you could be as pissed as an irishman on pay day right now :).

and cherry-toes, i have 'document1 - microsoft word' open with nothing written, join the club. :)
please, be gentle with me. I am rather upset :(

nah, i was actually just thinking of coming clean and telling her I was going to a party, because chances are she wouldn't have had a problem with that (I would of course conveniently leave out details on where this party was, who it was with, etc). but that would have caused even more problems, since I'd have no real excuse for not getting home. =/

yeah, i reckon my posts on here would be interesting if i was drugged up... i'd probably just post an insane amount of innuendo's about jachie but with horrible spelling and grammar.
yeah....it would be no different from your regular posts.

HSC
N/A
Faytle said:
Hahahah I just came back from Hurstville.
Pray do expound on the whys and wherefores for one to render such a stopover at, oh, such a wretchèd ('tis the bard, harlot, strumpet, streetwalker, dunce, wag, jester, and poetaster, Shakèspèarè!) hellhole that is 'Hurstville', Faytle?
Cheers.:D

I don't have any particular sentiments behind those words, so I guess it's a 'joke'.:p

Or perhaps it is a clever subterfuge, that should you be taken by such a well-schemed ruse, you will divulge the purpose for such a sojourn. 'Zounds, oh the bombast circumstance.:p And this darnèd thing they dub 'Ing-glish'.

callumf said:
trying to convince dad to get me a pethadine injection, he won't budge :(.
Pethidine, Cal. C15H21NO2. A white, crystalline compound; usage: analgesic/painkiller and sedative.
;)
</pedantic>

Long-a[bling, bling] synonyms:
Ethyl-1-methyl-4-phenyl-piperidine-4-carboxylate;
Methyl phenylpiperidine carbonic acid ethyl ester.

Yr12 Chem - esterification. Whee.

callumf

Banned
HSC
Jachie said:
please, be gentle with me. I am rather upset :(

nah, i was actually just thinking of coming clean and telling her I was going to a party, because chances are she wouldn't have had a problem with that (I would of course conveniently leave out details on where this party was, who it was with, etc). but that would have caused even more problems, since I'd have no real excuse for not getting home. =/

yeah....it would be no different from your regular posts.
are your parents ultra protective of you because you're a girl, i know i would be if i had a 16 year old daughter, damn boys with their eyes on their trousers when they couldn't be any keener.

and that's unfair, i have perfectly fine spelling and grammar when making innuendo's... like so.

Jachie said:
please, be gentle with me.
Don't worry, I will be. :shy:

Jachie

HSC
hey. I always enjoyed going to hurstville :(

(this could, of course, be because the last time I went I was about twelve)

EDIT: nah man, they're pretty laid-back as far as parents go. I just don't know how easy going they'd still be if I told them I was going on a crawl in the city with some sexies from the Internet :santa:

callumf

Banned
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:

Pethidine, Cal. C15H21NO2. A white, crystalline compound; usage: analgesic/painkiller and sedative.
;)
</pedantic>
Oops, no excuse for that error. bonus points if you give me the chemical equation (that's what you crazy critters call them these days isn't it?) for morphine without googling.

HSC
N/A
callumf said:
Oops, no excuse for that error. bonus points if you give me the chemical equation (that's what you crazy critters call them these days isn't it?) for morphine without googling.
h3y dudz, i can du dat; like, sif not, being the the druggggggggg-addict i amamamamamamamama.... or thingy that does something at a pharmacy, or maahhbehy sumfinger else. pharmacology?

morphine, iirc, is two more carbons, two less hydrogens... and it's a nitrate not nitrite (tho dats not partcly rite)

Molecular formula actually.

'said Hermione, half-stern, half-aroused.'
discus
is fun

This post is awful by any standards.
Jachie said:
hey. I always enjoyed going to hurstville :(
Why the frown? Apparently, you're not the only one.

[I had a perfect image of Hurstville about half-of-my-life ago; something happened.]

Last edited:

Telekinetik

ça m'a fait du bien
HSC
I have an Ancient 'Historical Investigation' assignment due on Monday. I haven't started yet. Sophocles just seems like Shakespeare, minus the unintelligible words.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Le3sah said:
LOL I saw you there today again! I was having English tutoring in the class next door.

1 week gone, 10 more to go :mad1:

Eco - Learnt how to write an essay...?
English - Worked on Persuasion.
Chem - Actually learnt something!
English ext - Watched movie.
Physics - Electricity stuff.

Then I had 'Engrish toootahing'.
ahahahah ! oh wow .. i didn't know x) .. lol how was it ?

Lucid 133tn355 > sle3pe3bumz' 133tn355 said:
What, with the quoting the name, or the reply?

I'm not as 1337 as you; I have to Ctrl+C + Ctrl+V.
oh both ! ^^ ..

oh me 133t ? AHAHAH .. more like super dooper l33tn355 ! ;)

Ah well today .. had tutor. bah .. it was okay, not too bad .. walked home .. it was quite a nice day too .. =] forgot to pop into kmart to see if there were HP books still left .. all for my amusement though .. but i forgots. I'd so love to stant in front of Big W watching all the nerds line up for maths .. i'd be so mad xD but unfortunately .. I'm not bothered to. Done some chem summaries. Ah so little work done .. shall do ALOT more tommorrow.

Jachie

HSC
Yeah, my mum got the harry potter book for me around midday from kmart. she just strolled in and picked up one of the 198,000 copies they had. That is why people who pre-order are fucking stupid. you don't get that much of a discount, no matter what they tell you - in fact, I'm pretty sure I got mine cheaper than my friends who pre-ordered from Borders. plus it doesn't save you from queues; in fact, if anything it guarantees you'll have a long wait ahead of you, since pre-ordering is what everyone does now.

callumf

Banned
HSC
Yeah well I don't have to worry about any of it because I'm not buying the book, so there.

To the people that have read it - is it worse/better than the other ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)