How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
it's pretty shit, I reckon. I fucking hated the epilogue.

cs01001

HSC
I heard if you preorder from Borders, you get a mini owl. I am no HP nerd, so I am not sure :)

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
yeah, ace. stand around in line for over two hours instead of just walking into kmart or target and getting it cheaper anyway, and you'll get a free stuffed toy! WINRAR!

cs01001

HSC
Off Topic: Does UAC use your raw HSC exam marks to calculate UAI or scaled marks?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
callumf said:
Yeah well I don't have to worry about any of it because I'm not buying the book, so there.

To the people that have read it - is it worse/better than the other ones?
Well I reckon it was better- much darker than the previous ones.

Did nothing today. Just some differentiation work

timlay

is gonna lawyer you
HSC
today was a saturday. which is a half school day seeing as we have sport... the other school outnumbered us 10 to 1. and WE WERE HOME.

:( sad. but oh well. yeah they tend to give you free stuff when you preorder! a mini owl.. sounds cute.. but if i could remember properly it costs $35 to preorder it. and 28 or so at K-Marts. My mumma got me one from kmart...

anyway. TIME TO START READING since all the sports is finished. :)

Le3sah

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
ahahahah ! oh wow .. i didn't know x) .. lol how was it ?
Scary lol.

Today I woke up at 8 and went driving.
I'm suppose to have Maths tutoring today but it got cancelled :mad1: wait no wrong face..:)*

Now I'm typing out a Chemistry prac.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Mmm, gonna try and get some Eco study done today for an assessment on Wed/Thurs :(.

I just put the clothes out on the line, but it looks like it's gonna rain now. Urgh!

calfair

Banned
HSC
Decent day

Maths - Went through last weeks exam - 80%, came like 5th which serves me right for not even looking at my work before it.

PE - More first aid stuff

Bio - Bacteria stuff and finished dichotomous keys

English - Started media - Oh how I LOVE ripping into ACA reports, the jokes and critiques write themselves.

On a sidenote, Rhianna - Umbrella is such a catchy song. We were dancing to it and singing through classes today, lol.

HSC
yeah my day was crap. im going thru this phase of being pissed of 24/7 and keep taking my frustration out on my friends!!!!!!! aargh :(

cccclaire

HSC
today was ok. Spent most of the day talking about Harry Potter with friends.

chemistry is awful at the moment, we're way behind so we're rushing through everything =/ like I basically understand it all, but then you have to answer questions in it and you get half of them wrong and it makes you sad.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Hm today i wasn't feeling to so good. Assembly was soooo long so 1st period physics we just played with perspex rods and water and stuff. 2nd was sport. Played european handball. It was fun, but I hate it when the guys don't pass the god damn ball to you. English. Finished 10 things I hate about you. And yeah .. now we have to write a damn response. 400 words only though. Chem. Got more work to do now. Should be doing them. =/ IPT. Worked on assignment like crazy as it's due today. You would never believe it .. there was like a power surge right at the end of the period and like our work was all deleted ! ahah .. well some of the others were .. i saved all mine so yeah. But yeah .. guess we were all working our asses off ? ENS. Worked on % reduction calculations. Ah .. i just don't feel happy. A good friend of mine says he might be leaving. I've known him my entire life and the fact that he might leave makes me want to cry so bad. =/

cs01001

HSC
Had to go see doctor because I was sick :(:(:(

Chem: Did a prac. Kinda funny to see guys rub the perpex rod in a dirty manner to get it charged :p
Maths: Trig 'T' Ratios
Modern: Not too impressed bout Modern mark...
Economics: It was ok

HSC
cs01001 said:
Chem: Did a prac. Kinda funny to see guys rub the perpex rod in a dirty manner to get it charged :p
Maths: Trig 'T' Ratios
Modern: Not too impressed bout Modern mark...
:wave: jacqui, jason.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. PERSPEX. funny.

what was your modern mark? 78/80?
OH NOEZ.

i got 21/25 for ext english. expected a bit better :(

storygirl

HSC
woah. this thread is from january xp
my day was pretty good... first time posting on BoS : )
have to get around to some actual work....
-------
"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'is life a multiple choice test or is it a true or false test?' Then a voice comes out of the dark, and says: 'We hate to tell you this, but life is a thousand word essay.'"-Charlie Brown from 'Peanuts'
[does anyone remember Peanuts, or the tv shows we used to watch? some girls randomly broke out with the captain planet theme song in chem today *shakes head* pretty funny though]

cs01001

HSC
Hey, Welcome! :)

Nah, minnn2 is indeed curry :p

Man, I would be stoked if I even manage to get 21/25 for Modern :(

Le3sah

HSC
Started the day off with double English, it was boring.
Then had Chem, handed in an unfinished prac...sort of?
Double Physics, found out I had a prac assessment NEXT WEDNESDAY! so much for 2 weeks notice...
Then I had Maths which went by very quickly followed by Eco.

I need to learn how to connect wires properly for my prac next week :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)