How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Ah today was actually pretty good. Had morning classes and no breakfast but was extremely excited and happy when I had finished. =] Physics. Doing The Cosmic Engine now. YAY !!! so happy ! I've waited all year for this topic so it better be worth it! ^^ Then had interviews on the science faculty. Yawn. Double chem. Experiment on fractional distillation of ethanol/water mixture. Fun fun. We took some tiny, cute and ADORABLE beakers, measuring cylinders & I took a test tube. Ah my love for chemistry can only get stronger. <3 Lol seriously, I love 'em! Maths. Teacher was supposedly doing to some university lecture thing. The whole class left except for me & 2 guys. Finished off my chem report & kept looking out the window. Crossroads. Bludged. Played bball & rolled down the hill and had some "fun" on the grass. Hilarious & FUN. =] Ah today was LOVELYYYYYYYYYYY ! Oh and I accidently picked my friends nose today. Yes, I know, gross, BUT HE WAS SUPPOSE TO BUDGE BUT HE DIDN'T ! lol Ah i love life.

For now. =]

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Thread's been cleaned out. Anyways, it's back to school for me after a two week break. I'm expecting bludging for all my classes, except Modern :/

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Ah finally, it's back. Well I hate school & studying so much lately. Now that I look at it, I'm totally fucked. I have 1 week to study and I have nothing in my head right now. Nothings going in and school just hasn't seemed to be a priority anymore which makes me worry.

I miss my mp3 and music & hate parametrics for some odd reason. Oh, and I totally hate english and short response questions in physics!

& why is it that people can plan their future and the exact courses they want to do and also have 2 or 3 precise backup plans and I can't even decide on what subject I want to drop? Ah, fuck. I'm screwed ..

Black Hawker

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Ah finally, it's back. Well I hate school & studying so much lately. Now that I look at it, I'm totally fucked. I have 1 week to study and I have nothing in my head right now. Nothings going in and school just hasn't seemed to be a priority anymore which makes me worry.

I miss my mp3 and music & hate parametrics for some odd reason. Oh, and I totally hate english and short response questions in physics!

& why is it that people can plan their future and the exact courses they want to do and also have 2 or 3 precise backup plans and I can't even decide on what subject I want to drop? Ah, fuck. I'm screwed ..
Yeah, I'm also stuffed. I feel exactly like you. :(

I'm getting distracted instead of studying!

Le3sah

HSC
Exams are in a few days and I've only finished studying one subject. I'm so screwed...

And I have an Ext English assessment due on Wednesday which I haven't finished as well.

poWerdrY

HSC
ha! ive had my yearlies, and ive got my results...wernt good :'(

yay! five more minutes before i can start downloading...stupid optus and its offpeak policy

cs01001

HSC
No Exams for me today, its Legal and Bio today... 2U Maths tomorrow

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
I have a Legal exam in two hours.

I should probably start studying eh.

cccclaire

HSC
I'm at the library coz I have a free period and no work to do.
We finished exams last week. Such a relief.
Although I don't think I'll be using the internet much in the next few weeks. I kinda used the download limit for the month in the first week, and now its super slow =[

Jachie

HSC
Hahahahaha holy shit that was hell. I'll be lucky to get over 30% :shy:

genril

Banned
HSC
anyone got some decent abo / terra nullius and yadda yadda notes for legal? i need to brush up

Sonata

HSC
prelims start dis week with english and ext1 english on first day, 3 essays for 2u which i had no idea about it coming and 2 essays for ext1 eng, making a total of 5 essays dam its a pain >_>

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
At school. Working on an engineering assignment I didn't know was due tommorrow! Found out this morning and have spent a double period, lunch and another chem period doing the whole damn assignment. Ah, and got exam timetable today also. Very late IMO. 6 days till exams and we get a timetable now? Assholes.

Next week, an exam everyday besides friday. But then I have tutor. 2 exams the week after. Ah I've gotten more sick from anti-biotics and cough medicine. Why is it I always get sick before exams?

Jachie

HSC
Economics - lol. It was alright, except for the second essay about the federal budget. That's like the one thing I know shit about. Oh well, I BSed two pages.

English Speech - lolololol. I finished writing it 20mins before I presented it. :eek:

cs01001

HSC
2U Maths: Woah... real time consuming at the back. It wasn't hard, but some were tricky :( Fingers crossed for over 80% (not likely...)

Geography: Dahhh... didn't study at all, hope I pass

Jachie

HSC
yeah I go to selective. we're pretty pov though :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)