• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
ENS: Ok. I'm so wowzors to the guy who I thought was faking his smartness.
ADV.ENG: Oh more agony & reading. Killing me softly ..
IPTx2: Yays ! More spreadsheet work. I finally got how the macros work. ^^
EMAT: Mathletics ! yay x2 ! =] it was furnnn ..
PHYS: Had like half a lesson. Understood quite a bit.

Happy birthday to a friend. lol

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Cross-country. Came 14th. Good considering I haven ran a lap of the race for practice this year yet =P

Forbidden.

Banned
HSC
English is only a tad more fun thanks to Komninos's poems 'consumer rap' & 'back to melbourne'

Tonight I solved this nice question with ease somehow:

Three large flat discs, each of radius 66cm, are placed so that their centres form an equilateral triangle whose sides are of length 132cm. What is the area of the space between the discs? (To the nearest square centimetre.)

Ans:
702cm2
HINT: Take the area of the equilateral triangle formed then subtract the area of the sectors from the triangle. Draw a diagram too.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Got exams next week

Maths Ext: Whole class on q3 on a polynomial exerce, i've finished. They can't even use the factor theorem....

Physics: I love physics, so it was good

Eng Adv: I'm all set for the test, but its damn boring. I love ext eng though.

Maths: This is so easy there's not even any need for me to study this. This ain't real maths.

Economics: Class talked about random stuff, i studied. Its all good.

Ancient History: Just learnt what to study from teacher, boring but easy.

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
f3nr15 said:
English is only a tad more fun thanks to Komninos's poems 'consumer rap' & 'back to melbourne'

Tonight I solved this nice question with ease somehow:

Three large flat discs, each of radius 66cm, are placed so that their centres form an equilateral triangle whose sides are of length 132cm. What is the area of the space between the discs? (To the nearest square centimetre.)

Ans:
702cm2
HINT: Take the area of the equilateral triangle formed then subtract the area of the sectors from the triangle. Draw a diagram too.
nothing to do with your post, but I must say f3nr15, MUST LOVE YOUR SIG ! * nodds * =D i was just talking about penis' in another thread .. ahah .. XD

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Lol. On that topic, we ahd Modern History for our first period before we did our Cross-Country. We looked at a video on Rasputin, and they said that he had one that was 13 INCHES! Is that humanly possible?

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Woke up at 6:50 just to get to Physics olympiad lessons gawdddd that sucked. Usual day with double maths:mad1: :mad1:

Shooting tomorrow!!!:)

HSC
N/A
cs01001 said:
HUH? 'Sup?
Kujah said:
Lol. On that topic, we ahd Modern History for our first period before we did our Cross-Country. We looked at a video on Rasputin, and they said that he had one that was 13 INCHES! Is that humanly possible?
From what I remember from Mod, Grigori Rasputin, born in Siberia, was quite the philanderer.
I watched a bit of the Rasputin film with Alan Rickman as the Mad Monk. Black-and -white and historically unreliable portrayal.

Rasputin's penis
luullz, an Wiki on it.

(Click on Category:Famous body parts, and look at that; Einstein's brain, Holy Umbilical Cord and Prepuce.)

Also, there's a guy on these forums who claims to have a ten-incher. Weird shit. The whole fucking forums weird shit, too, just like the "Bitter Asian Men" link.
What's normal, anyhow?

z600, have you already done Olympiad selections and started on prep. lessons? Holy shit... wow.

Last edited:

z600

Sigh.....
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
z600, have you already done Olympiad selections and started on prep. lessons? Holy shit... wow.
I am the only one doing physics

cccclaire

HSC
so yesterday

I went to school
sat a chemistry test. Finished in 40 minutes for an 1.5hour exam (argh i hate short exams and sitting and waiting afterwards without being able to leave)

Went to the junction, saw spiderman3. It was pretty shit, spiderman goes all emo in the middle which was a bit funny.

Went to netball training.

Went to a 30 seconds to mars. It was a good show but i didn't know their music =/

and then came home. Now I have a 6-day-break from school coz its exams but I've done all but one of mine. =]

shaaali

HSC
ive got my geography exam on monday.

we have to write a 1000-2000 word essay in 45 minutes.

how im ever going to find the info, plan it, memorise my monday and then write it out within the time limit i do not know...

blaaaaaaaaah.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Studying....GAWD i HATE IT!

SOR1....boring!!!
Ancient History.....boring...
Maths 3-unit...alright
Maths 2-unit....a joke
English....boring
Physics....know stuff
Economics....95% of stuff i know

Meh. Better start. 2 days to go, till exams.....:(

HSC
N/A
z600 said:
I am the only one doing physics
And so?
z600, what school again? (I don't stalk/data-harvest {as explained here}, so I don't remember.)
Good luck with that, anyway.

Muhm, supposedly (Sydney) Techies do, and are doing, uni Physics and Chemistry in years 10, 11, and 12. Somehow I doubt that is the whole truth and nothing but it.

Good luck with your exams, you people.
cccclaire said:
Went to a 30 seconds to mars. It was a good show but i didn't know their music =/
Aren't they described as alternative and borderline "emo"?
A Beautiful Lie is all that I have. I'm not sure if their eponymous album is good.

cccclaire

HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
And so?
A Beautiful Lie is all that I have. I'm not sure if their eponymous album is good.
To be honest, I only know one of their songs.
I just really love concerts.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
Their albums are amazing, in my opinion anyway. :)

Friday was a good day! Don't really remember what happened in the classes actually but the 30STM concert was beyond awesome.

Gotta love weekends. Endless hours infront of the tv! :p

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Today we started our All Your Own Work plagarism thingy. First 2 periods a day for the whole week. I forgot & was stupid enough to bring my stupoid cambridge textbook which weighed a tonneful. Oh the joy of those workshop thingys.

Double sport was hell of alotta fun. Seeing as though im in the bball group, I had an alright team today. I got us around 3 points. LOL I'm quite happy with that as there are like 4 to 5x more boys that us girls(which we had like 5). =]

English. Oh my. I was shocking & shocked ! I wasn't sure we'd be doing our speeches today & I was FIRST ><" & I also in the end said .. "I give up" after like 2 minutes. I bearly passed. 5/10. =( Lowest you can get. ahahah .. But I'm quite happy with my other parts. Sigh. Must improve talking skills somehow. Any pointers ?

<3d the 3 amigo times.

cccclaire

HSC
sle3pe3bumz said:
Today we started our All Your Own Work plagarism thingy. First 2 periods a day for the whole week. I forgot & was stupid enough to bring my stupoid cambridge textbook which weighed a tonneful. Oh the joy of those workshop thingys.

Double sport was hell of alotta fun. Seeing as though im in the bball group, I had an alright team today. I got us around 3 points. LOL I'm quite happy with that as there are like 4 to 5x more boys that us girls(which we had like 5). =]

English. Oh my. I was shocking & shocked ! I wasn't sure we'd be doing our speeches today & I was FIRST ><" & I also in the end said .. "I give up" after like 2 minutes. I bearly passed. 5/10. =( Lowest you can get. ahahah .. But I'm quite happy with my other parts. Sigh. Must improve talking skills somehow. Any pointers ?

<3d the 3 amigo times.
do you still have to do compulsary sport in year 11?

HSC
N/A
cccclaire said:
do you still have to do compulsary sport in year 11?
If I recall correctly, yes.

magpam, congratulations. Way to go with the Business assessment.;) (Hey, where's it now?)

Ramblings...
Today was brilliant. I spent half the day at school, then did recycling; went home, until late, thought I wasted the other half here, that is, till I chanced upon someone or something of the finest calibre that there may ever be.:)
Got exam papers and castigated myself for getting them too late.
Made my user profile more friendly, distributed notes, and now I cook dinner, wash dishes, etc.
The regular stream-of-consciousness drudgery. LALALA, I can fly! And sling web. Hey, Spider-Man 3's out. Wow. Is it good, is it bad? Hey, is it a plane? No. Is it a bird? No. Is it an emo? Yo!:p
Anyway, adieu.:) To cook and clean...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)