How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faytle

open fire.
HSC
Sooooooooososososo relieved! Got our 3U Maths assessment back. Came 3rd :). So stoked cos I was expecting a low mark.

We did our first "My worst ever economics response" today, hahah. That was quite tragic actually :p, didn't even get round to writing the conclusion!

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
hay, congrates on that maths asses. feel free to do my maths wheneva u want... hate maths n now regret picking as a HSC couse (figured it would look good on paper!!!) but i just sit in class staring at the questions - im only doing general, but dont get it!!!

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
Im still sick. ><" Double IPT. Working on website assignment. Double maths. Done some work. Very minimal and so wasted though. Its hard without a teacher who can help with questions you need help with. =( Engineering. More on momentum, mechanical advantage and velocity ratio. Confused ! ><" English. We had discussion about incoming assessments and all. Became very distracted I must say.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
*BIRDIE* said:
hay, congrates on that maths asses. feel free to do my maths wheneva u want... hate maths n now regret picking as a HSC couse (figured it would look good on paper!!!) but i just sit in class staring at the questions - im only doing general, but dont get it!!!
lol.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Hey guys, check out my blog here and tell me what you think.

How i might improve on it would be useful too (real actual help though, lol)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
As Bookie put it,

'I would rather poke my eyes out with a frozen salmon than to read your blog.'

alez

feel like an angel
HSC
today was pretty average. english we watched othello and got told to stop laughing cuz its a tragedy. ext maths - continued our war against the french class that have taken over the room (there are french posters everywhere and its warping our minds. we put up formulae and maths cartoons and shit) and its an all girls class so we talk. a lot. physics i have pretty much finished the topic and the extension booklets he gave us while the rest of the class are about halfway thru. and managed to confuse my teacher and had to explain the diff between wavelength and amplitude to him. chem was going over work we did a week ago for homework which he thinks is necessary to repeat a billion times and bio i played cards after builing towers out of random things in kristins pencilcase. and i so dont want my exams cuz i went awesome in last ones and dont want to go worse which i prob will cuz im not an assignment person. dont like effort. to top it off it was so freezing my fingers were numb and my nails went blue

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
simonloo said:
As Bookie put it,

....meh.

HSC
N/A
simonloo said:
As Bookie put it,

Where's Bookie nowadays, and why did he have a pink username?

School was mediocre, as was sport. Life is similar; it too is mediocre. I'm feeling ill, both physically and psychologically (emotionally).
I am disinclined to do anything, and, oh darned solitude, I'm blue with dysphoria.
:(

S1M0, I have great respect for Blogspotters. Well done on not going for a MySpace, I suppose.
Suggestions: Don't post anything to do with yourself; don't make it 'emo' - that's conformist; don't make it a piece of flaming turd, stuffed shitless with god-awful English.
As it appears, my own blogs and social networking things all become long-winded rants, each entry imbued with its own modicum of Caulfield [apparently]. I wish to break this trend.

BAH, fuck this.

cccclaire

HSC
I had a blog once.
Mine was basically just me complaining about various things.
I think thats when people started calling me emo.
I'm not though.

School today was ok. I did an entire chemistry assignment in a free period which I was pretty happy about =]
Parent-teacher interviews tomorrow night =/

Pankcake Guddu

HSC
Black Hawker said:
How was chem? Heard it was alright - easier then expected...?

BTW, how did you go in Physics? How did you find it?
chem was heavan.. so much easier than expected..like i talked to mills adn he was like yeh it sohuld have been harder so there goes my theory that our grades smart oh well... physics was good but i screwed it up..it was a hard test its stuff we covered and there wasnt too much application....but yeah im just angry at myself that i screwed it up so bad...btw who is this? i cant figure it out

Black Hawker

HSC
Pankcake Guddu said:
chem was heavan.. so much easier than expected..like i talked to mills adn he was like yeh it sohuld have been harder so there goes my theory that our grades smart oh well... physics was good but i screwed it up..it was a hard test its stuff we covered and there wasnt too much application....but yeah im just angry at myself that i screwed it up so bad...btw who is this? i cant figure it out
Na, our grade is smart...I think...

Well Physics - Mr Mills said it shoudn't be hard and that we should aim for at least 90 - he even showed us a picture from it before the test! I missed out on two questions but still think I didn't do that well...

See pm - I don't trust people on BoS. :p

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Biology Exam. I reckon I did alright. Hoping for 100% :)

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
* steps back from Kujah's high expectations *

on the topic of blog .. had so many .. and like the others they were more or less on the emo side or just plain downright annoying as I tend to complain alot to myself. A few of them still exist. Anyways !

Today. Double English. Group assessment thingy. All I was trying to do was get air into my body. Cold. Sick. Die. ><" Double ENS. Done summaries and all. Bleh. PHY. Teacher wasn't here. I had a hell of a laugh this lesson. We just talked about pets and everything and yeah. We also got lollies from the lab assistant. ^^ CHEM. More work on water and equilibrium and all. Thats pretty much it. Besides like coughing >100 times and using up more than 50 tissues, today .. still actually sucked. I have assignments and assessments and did you know it gets like 0 degrees now at night ? lol

cccclaire

HSC
School was boring.
Parent teacher interviews tonight =P
apparently I'm disruptive in english...
Although every other teacher said nice things =]

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Got some of my half yearly results back. :eek: I've done alright, getting over 70% for most exams which is awesome in my book, but I'm kind of disappointed in my Business mark. I don't know how I went from second to thirteenth. :(

ETA: oh wait, yes I do....fucking up the balance sheet/revenue statement can do that. Hark!

Last edited:

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
Lucid Scintilla said:
S1M0, I have great respect for Blogspotters. Well done on not going for a MySpace, I suppose.
Suggestions: Don't post anything to do with yourself; don't make it 'emo' - that's conformist; don't make it a piece of flaming turd, stuffed shitless with god-awful English.
As it appears, my own blogs and social networking things all become long-winded rants, each entry imbued with its own modicum of Caulfield [apparently]. I wish to break this trend.
Yeah, Myspace = shit.

And suggestions noted. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)