How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
princesscal said:
Nice, at my school seniors are allowed to push in front of juniors in the canteen lines. It's like "get the fuck outta my way i am old and hungry, bitches".
yeah, same with ours. There was a line on the left that used to have a sign saying "seniors line", they took down that sign eventually but you know, it was still OUR line. But juniors thought once the sign was down the rules didn't apply, so they'd start using it and we're like "bitch plz" and just push them out of the way.

We were doing that with the Year 10s this term too, technically they're "seniors" in Term 4, wear the new uniform, all that jazz. But as far as we're concerned we still get priority over them so we cut in front of them too.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
HAha. Yeah.

Everyone like knows everyone though - but yeah, if you try not to move they walk straight into you.

Our line says years 11/12. Three window thingies open at recess, but only 2 at lunch, so not allowed then.
I remember how much I hated being pushed in front of though. Lol.

HSC
ticky2002 said:
Yes.

Because I needed to go to the toilet, and apparently Jessie and myself ended up being 6 minutes late, after teacher came to find us, so 12mins detention on the 10th.

Jumper meeting - yes. That's a must. How do we get sizes?? The person at the shop said we would have to ask people from this year. That seems dodgy though.
Ah, Bow dog ?
She smiled at me down the street.
It was awesome.
Yeah, really dodgy.
"Um, hi, can I try on your jumper ?"
They'll love that.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
That's stupid, 3 windows at recess and 2 at lunch? Wouldn't logic say that more people would eat at lunch so 3 should be open at lunch?

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Ah, Bow dog ?
She smiled at me down the street.
It was awesome.
Yeah, really dodgy.
"Um, hi, can I try on your jumper ?"
They'll love that.
Yep Bow-dog. She was totally cranky though - saying I had some attitude for the start or something, so didn't. Probably got a risk off her again.

Ha. I doubt they'd let you try it. Plus, what about teachers. Should email that Cantebury company and ask if they have measurements.

Cheers for getting me onto this.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
princesscal said:
That's stupid, 3 windows at recess and 2 at lunch? Wouldn't logic say that more people would eat at lunch so 3 should be open at lunch?
Well you'd think that, although most eat at both. A proportion of the people go home for lunch, and also there is the option of ordering, but yeah. You'd think they'd have three open.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
LOL, cal.
one kid goes to my mate the other day your mums fat.
and my mate goes i fucked your sister.
im not kidding, i have like 4 times
totally straight faced, the kid had no idea, he kinda looked upset.

or when little kids come to the class to delilver messages, i love that.
put mass shit on em, i remember how scared i used to be when i did that.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
hahaha yes!

we do that, our favourite game is when they come in just stare at them in total astonishment, make them think something is wrong with them. Don't break eye contact with them and keep staring until they walk out of the room, hilarious... or say "hello child" in a really creep voice, scares the shit out of them.

Usually if a kid goes "i fucked your mum!" or something we just say "yeah jokes on you, she has genital warts" - shuts them up lol.

Or if they say "your sisters a fat bitch!" say "so is yours, didn't stop me fucking her though!" ahh little kids, so easy to defeat with lame calls.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
ticky2002 said:
Where abouts are you from.?.

I got Vice Captain, only 4 went. 2 guys, 2 girls.
Middle of nowhere, literally. I come from a small place (very very small) called Mendooran, near Dubbo.

We only have 5 people for our year 12. I was president of the SRC this year and i felt special because it was said that it was the best SRC group they've had for quite some time. I think i deserve it, i've been vice for two years in a row now and the people that do get it are total dickheads anyway.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
.x.Cookie.x. said:
Middle of nowhere, literally. I come from a small place (very very small) called Mendooran, near Dubbo.

We only have 5 people for our year 12. I was president of the SRC this year and i felt special because it was said that it was the best SRC group they've had for quite some time. I think i deserve it, i've been vice for two years in a row now and the people that do get it are total dickheads anyway.

Oh okay, haven't heard of that place. 5 people for your year 12?? Snap. I thought my year was small.

I actually think it would be strange going to a lot bigger schools, with larger year groups, and just more people in general.

School has about 250 people or so.

HSC
risole91 said:
LOL, cal.
one kid goes to my mate the other day your mums fat.
and my mate goes i fucked your sister.
im not kidding, i have like 4 times
totally straight faced, the kid had no idea, he kinda looked upset.

or when little kids come to the class to delilver messages, i love that.
put mass shit on em, i remember how scared i used to be when i did that.
Oh remember the good old hall monitor days Ticky ?
If you had it on a Thursday you would stay home 'sick' because Thursday meant newsletter day and you had to go to all of the classes.
And yes, I agree, the kids these days have no respect.
I can't even be cool and push in front like you Ticky.
I'm too scared they'll beat me up.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Oh remember the good old hall monitor days Ticky ?
If you had it on a Thursday you would stay home 'sick' because Thursday meant newsletter day and you had to go to all of the classes.
And yes, I agree, the kids these days have no respect.
I can't even be cool and push in front like you Ticky.
I'm too scared they'll beat me up.

Haha - yeah, I remember that, kind of anyway. I think I got it once on a Thursday, so embarassing.

They really annoy me I must say. And next years Year 7 is meant to be worse.

They so won't beat you up.

I think you should push in front before the year is out, because you can, you know you can... do it!! Haha.

I love walking up to the canteen and walking straight up as they are about to go, simply because you can.

Uzakai

HSC
hmm lets see:
Legal: talked about remedies of crime and stuff
English adv. went to library so that class could have free time on BoS woot, a lot of fun
Biology: Did work sheet on water and waste removal from mammals etc
Math ext 1: teacher was away and so we did worksheet on math induc. i only got to do 1 question

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Okay.

So.

I have this title of Queen Procrastinator - why, because I leave everything til the last minute and just waste time doing other things.

Now - I have a PD assignment, only a third of which got in on time, the other 2 questions due on Monday - as well as an English assessment due on Monday, in which I need four related materials and all this stuff.

Does anyone else have a serious procrastination problem?

Sarsy

HSC
Procrastination problem? Most definitely

And damn, someone actually has a smaller school than me. :(
My Year 12 is 14 guys, although one has dropped out now, so only 13.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Sarsy said:
Procrastination problem? Most definitely

And damn, someone actually has a smaller school than me. :(
My Year 12 is 14 guys, although one has dropped out now, so only 13.

Random - country music as in Tamworth??

Do you know someone called Jess G.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Okay - I have this English Assessment to do, in which we need to fill out these performas on our 4 texts. Does anyony know if I should also include the actual text somewhere??

E.g. One text is lyrics - have a copy of the lyrics there..

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
My school wouldn't let you. When you're using related texts in an exam you're not allowed to staple a hard copy to the back of your paper. You've got to try your best to summarise, explain and analyse the text to a marker who may not even be familiar with it.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
I have 3 assessments, and i am procrastinating.

This is bad. Very, very bad.

Help me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)