How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
My Day so far...

I didn't go to bed until after 1.30, as I was up trying to get something done for the rest of my PD assignment - I'd finished English at I don't know, maybe around 12.15.

Managed to get to school before the bell and have them handed in even though I'd not woken up until 8.10.

First up was a double of PD - just went through some sheets.
After recess was English - in which I was first to do my speech, and then had to write down information about others. I don't think I went to well.

4th was Maths - Compound interest for today. I like it. First time all year I think that I've completed an exercise before the end of the class, and I'd finished 10 mins early too.

Lunch we had a meeting for our year 12 jumpers - seems to be decided that the colours are Black, Purple and Jade - possibly put a picture up on here if I can on this thread. I sort of wanted Navy, Green and Yellow though, this one is a bit like this years year 12.

Period 5 was English again, heard two more speeches and then we were going through 'Feliks Skrzynecki' by Peter Skrzynecki - haha, was a bit funny.
Apparently I should get 'Vickster' on my jumper, not sure I want Ticky as everyone calls me that anyway. Have til Friday to decide - what do you think I should get??

Now is period six - music teacher has gone to the pool with years 7 and 8 for lifesaving, so we, my class of two, are combined with the 4 textiles girls in the computer room - so I thought I'd come on here.

Hopefully go driving after school - yay.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
cal and jachie having there usual sexual fantasy discussions lol.
today i had 4 free periods ( ohhh yeah)
then busines, where i studied for my bio test.
then i had my BIO test.
which was hard, teacher didnt tell us we had a long response on xylem and phloem.
but i did ok, hopefully 80% at least.
tonight is presentation night, im cleaning up.

tomorrow i have an english speach, gonna smash that.
wtf it just started raining.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
English: Antony and Cleopatra.
Biology: Finished off kidneys.
Modern: Life of Hitler.

I think I left my folder at school :eek:

princesscal

Banned
HSC
Wooo happy happy joy joy.

Got my English assessment on Imaginary journeys back, I came equal first. 61/63.

I would have got 63/63, but I got marked down in my speech for dropping my palm cards as I used them, they were all different sizes cause I am a sped and it was shitting me off. I am really stoked with this, because it was worth 25% and English is my worst.

Totally done with journeys now, starting BNW / Bladerunner.

Zephyrio

HSC
School:

i) Extension Two English: 20/20 for assessment :D Which was really amazing, since the teacher said that she hardly gives full marks ever. "So don't expect full marks next time."
ii) Modern History: Mucked around with the teacher haha; played a game which was pretty cool. Our group won! :D "What is a crunchy eyebrow moment?" Very relevant to MH.
iii) Maths: Induction (divisibility and multiplicity)
iv) Maths: Induction (inequality)

Absolutely stoked with EE2.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Speech Day in Town Hall. Worst three hours of my life, jesus christ. There is only so many times I can be expected to sing "Gaudeamus Igitur".

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
risole91 said:
today i had 4 free periods ( ohhh yeah)
How do you get so many frees?? I've got none.

princesscal said:
Totally done with journeys now, starting BNW / Bladerunner.
We're doing Brand New World and Bladerunner for English too. Apparently its so much better then Emma and Clueless, thats what I've been told by previous' anyway,.

princesscal

Banned
HSC
My school gave us a choice, 1 class is doing Emma / Clueless and 2 are doing BNW and Bladerunner... only 1 guy chose to do Emma and Clueless, ha.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
princesscal said:
My school gave us a choice, 1 class is doing Emma / Clueless and 2 are doing BNW and Bladerunner... only 1 guy chose to do Emma and Clueless, ha.
Oh okay then. We don't have enough to choose. [6 in our class] We just sort of had a majority vote of which we wanted to do, plus our new teacher for it [fourth for the year], prefers it as well.

Jachie

HSC
What's wrong with Clueless/Emma :eek: Even though I've struggled with every Austen piece I've attempted to read (gave up on Sense & Sensibility after like 30 pages, Pride & Prejudice after ten) Clueless is still pretty win guys :eek:

Not that it matters since I don't get to do it :(

sle3pe3bumz

glorious beacon of light
HSC
3u Maths exam today. I guess I did okay. But still .. =/
Free Freeeees .. so manyy. bludged while still tried to do some work.
English. More on our comparative study.
Freeeeee.

Oh plus some guy from my school got arrested or something today. I'm guessing for smashing somebody or something along those lines according to the amount of blood. =/

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I studied matsh and english all day for my extension 1 maths test tomorrow and English essay tomorrow.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
They said that Emma was hard to compare to Clueless or something, and that its yeah. I don't know - I agree with most thing my older brother says so I'm with him on this,.

Jachie

HSC
How can it be hard to compare when Clueless is just an adaptation of Emma? :confused: It doesn't matter though, so meh.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
I don't know - just going by what I was told.

I cooked dinner and it tasted good :D

HSC
ticky2002 said:
My Day so far...

I didn't go to bed until after 1.30, as I was up trying to get something done for the rest of my PD assignment - I'd finished English at I don't know, maybe around 12.15.

Managed to get to school before the bell and have them handed in even though I'd not woken up until 8.10.

First up was a double of PD - just went through some sheets.
After recess was English - in which I was first to do my speech, and then had to write down information about others. I don't think I went to well.

4th was Maths - Compound interest for today. I like it. First time all year I think that I've completed an exercise before the end of the class, and I'd finished 10 mins early too.

Lunch we had a meeting for our year 12 jumpers - seems to be decided that the colours are Black, Purple and Jade - possibly put a picture up on here if I can on this thread. I sort of wanted Navy, Green and Yellow though, this one is a bit like this years year 12.

Period 5 was English again, heard two more speeches and then we were going through 'Feliks Skrzynecki' by Peter Skrzynecki - haha, was a bit funny.
Apparently I should get 'Vickster' on my jumper, not sure I want Ticky as everyone calls me that anyway. Have til Friday to decide - what do you think I should get??

Now is period six - music teacher has gone to the pool with years 7 and 8 for lifesaving, so we, my class of two, are combined with the 4 textiles girls in the computer room - so I thought I'd come on here.

Hopefully go driving after school - yay.
Started my english assignment around 12.
Gave up and went to bed at 3.
Woke up at 6.
Was not as tired as I usually am.
Weird, huh ?
Told english teacher I didn't hand my assignment in beacuse I hadn't finished my speech.
He looked at me blankly and said, "But it's due today".
You don't say.
Oh and Ticky your speech WAS good.
Honestly.
It was ace.
Last period really summed up how mature our year is.
Picture this, about five year ten students at computers with four year twelve girls next to them.
The year ten students are actually doing some work whilst the year twelve girls are making fun of someone who turned around in their seat and made a noise that sounded like a fart, googling the words to "Polly had a Dolly" from Play School as we had forgotten them, and trying to convince a substitute teacher to buy a year twelve jumper with 'Mac Daddy' written across the back.
It's going to be an interesting year.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Started my english assignment around 12.
Gave up and went to bed at 3.
Woke up at 6.
Was not as tired as I usually am.
Weird, huh ?
Told english teacher I didn't hand my assignment in beacuse I hadn't finished my speech.
He looked at me blankly and said, "But it's due today".
You don't say.
Oh and Ticky your speech WAS good.
Honestly.
It was ace.
Last period really summed up how mature our year is.
Picture this, about five year ten students at computers with four year twelve girls next to them.
The year ten students are actually doing some work whilst the year twelve girls are making fun of someone who turned around in their seat and made a noise that sounded like a fart, googling the words to "Polly had a Dolly" from Play School as we had forgotten them, and trying to convince a substitute teacher to buy a year twelve jumper with 'Mac Daddy' written across the back.
It's going to be an interesting year.
LMFAO

I was informed that Jessie got into a bit of trouble cause you guys wouldn't stop laughing!!
My speech wasn't great - Tim and Felicity's were.
I don't even get to hear yours tomorrow as you won't be there!!
Is Wednesday when you will present it??

Last period I came up on and bludged, as you can see.

You want Mac-Dad to get a Jumper?? Uh. Okay.

What about Wardy calling me Vickster! HAha. And now you guys want me to get that on my jumper. What are you getting on yours again?? I've asked that so many times.

P.s. Emma - look at my p.m. on MSN.

Ta.

HSC
I have no idea when I'm doing my speech, probably Wednesday though.
And your's really was good.
Um, I was thinking of getting EMMASAURUS on there, but not entirely sure yet.
Any ideas anyone ?
Oh and why on earth would you attempt to ring Daniel Macpherson ?
Haha.
Despite the obvious.
:)

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
My finger really hurts!! - You know from English when I tried to unlock the door and thus cut my left pointer finger - damn sore! and now I need another bandaid.

Other day in PD we were trying to think of those last four lines for Miss Polly and we couldn't. :(

But now I know it again! - Yays.

Hahaha - get: Ms MacPher
Lol.

I'm not sure what name to go with yet.

I was calling him about our jumpers.. he's my reference. Thinking they must close up at 5 though, cause yeah, no reply. So will have to try call him again tomorrow. Although this guys name was Marcus, a cousin of Daniels?. HA.

I'm going to try revamp my MySpace at some point.

I was going to mention something else about today but I've forgotten for now.

Going to find the bandaids again...

HSC
ticky2002 said:
My finger really hurts!! - You know from English when I tried to unlock the door and thus cut my left pointer finger - damn sore! and now I need another bandaid.
Thus.
I swear somebody used that at least ten times in their speech today.
Speaking of speeches I had better start mine.
Night kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)