How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Thus.
I swear somebody used that at least ten times in their speech today.
Speaking of speeches I had better start mine.
Night kids.
i have my speech tomorrow.

nervous

princesscal

Banned
HSC
Don't be, what I do is pretend is focus on the hottest chick in the room and it flows, like always pan back to her, it calms you down man.

HSC
Jachie said:
I was singing 'paper' in my head, but on paper (lolcwatididthur?) it didn't look right. Plus I always get lyrics wrong, so....

EDIT: oh wait, didn't I clarify? Google is dishonest, your prize kitty has been cut in half. 2.5 e-cents for you now, hahahaha serves you right you dirty cheat.
Dammit !
I guess there's only one thing to do.
Watch old Play School reruns until we get an answer.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Wow, you guys get to perform it in front of an audience? You have no idea how lucky you are, at my school you perform it in front of only two teachers sitting right in front of you (plus the speaker who went before you will be timing you on the side). Now THAT is nerve racking.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
Wow, you guys get to perform it in front of an audience? You have no idea how lucky you are, at my school you perform it in front of only two teachers sitting right in front of you (plus the speaker who went before you will be timing you on the side). Now THAT is nerve racking.

What?? Why's it like that. Ever since year 7 we've been doing them infront of the class.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
princesscal said:
That would suck for me.

I love speech days. love love love it. Watching people sweat up a storm is kinda funny, the best part of the day is when that chick that CANNOT public speak runs out of the room crying. fucking lol.

yes i am going to hell.
Hahaha people actually do that? That's terrible, how do those people leave their house every morning? I love speaking infront of people, you can just feed off the audience, it works. When it's just two people staring at you? Yeah, that's intimidating as fuck.

ticky2002 said:
What?? Why's it like that. Ever since year 7 we've been doing them infront of the class.
In Year 7-10 we did it in front of our English classes. It's just my school policy for senior years, you enter the room by yourself and two teachers mark it, you don't have an audience. Scary as shit, but meh. The speech was still the only Advanced assessment I blitzed in Year 11, and I had only started writing it less than three hours before I presented it. Flukes are good like that hey.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
In Year 7-10 we did it in front of our English classes. It's just my school policy for senior years, you enter the room by yourself and two teachers mark it, you don't have an audience. Scary as shit, but meh. The speech was still the only Advanced assessment I blitzed in Year 11, and I had only started writing it less than three hours before I presented it. Flukes are good like that hey.

Oh okay then. At least you wouldn't have people making faces at you. HAha.

Every subject today...
Bludge so far.

Last edited:

Kyler-X

HSC
1st Period: Watched yet another crappy powerpoint presentation in IPT, whilst "listening" to the monotonous overtones of my teacher for 40 minutes
2nd Period: Began creative writing in English. As if I didn't already know how to write a story? Lol.
3rd Period: Only subject I look forward to today, Ancient History. Entered full of excitement, awaiting results for my first assessment, only to find some fucker hadn't handed in a hard copy of theirs, hence the whole class can't get results. Spewing.
4th Period: Sitting here in my free period, in the library just relaxing and trying to make best of what little amounts of sites that I am allowed to access due to the 'white list'.
5th Period: Yet to experience Business Studies, presumably another day of summarising notes from the textbook.

All in all, a fairly unproductive day. Super Saiyan much? >>:burn:

Marc.

HSC
Eh 2 Assessments tasks I had to do and one to hand in
Maths, easier then i thought
Senior Science piss easy since all we had to do was write up a detailed prac haha
and had to ahnd up religion which i'm totally fucked in!!

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
1st - English. Were meant to work on questions for Skrzynecki's poem 'Felix Skrzynecki', but didn't really do much.
2nd - PD/H/PE - went through questions and reminiced a bit of the Wollongong excursion from April.
3rd. Thought we had chemistry, but infact it was Maths. Superannuation. Is alright, got it all done again.
4th - IT. Bludged, just talked and updated the birthdays webpage on the intranet, and got another two mates to sign up onto BOS.
5th - Where I am now. Music again, combined with Textiles. Just been talking and looking at things on here.
6th - We have chemistry - maybe assignments will be marked. But not sure.

.x.Cookie.x.

HSC
Hospitality: Did work for the school end of year book thing.
English: My teacher didnt show, had another teacher so i done other work.
Math: I didn't go. My teacher didn't come get me.
Modern History: Watched a black adder dvd on World War One.
Free periods: Completed all my distance ed work for the term.
Modern history: Idk. Probably study military leadership in WWI.

Last edited:

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
my day, was easy.
free- did distance work
bio-talked about our english assessment
english- did speech( was definitly 1st/2nd best, but i was nervous)
maths- equations and talked about festival tomorrow.

got one assessment left, for PE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)