How was your school day? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
2.am. and I'm wide awake.

Ugh.

I guess it's what I get for falling asleep around 6.50pm.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
in economics, choosing my case study.
leaning towards china.
whats everyone else got?

W.L

HSC
im in the library doing chemistry dot points in a free period or in the case of the libarian, "private study periods", shes a real B@%#* next period is presentation day rehearsals.. school really does get boring at the end of the year.. jst cant wait till holidays =D 1 more week n 2 days!

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
had my ext1 maths exam today and feeling pretty good about it.

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Today, has consisted of missing our last session of sport, as we had to organise stuff for a trivia night next week.

Periods 3 and 4 we had Chemistry and IT - starting electrochemistry stuffs, and then in IT we were playing multiplayer Black Hawk Down - fun as.

Period 5 we had maths, did more stuff on superannuation, and then now we are supposedly having PD/H/PE combined with SLR, but it was to hot outside so we came in onto the computers.

Get paid later today!! Yay.

3 days left.

Black Hawker

HSC
Forbidden. said:
Everyone's doing logarithms early !
We didn't do logarithms until the middle of this year when we did our HSC.
Really? I know people who did their HSC this year from our school started logs as soon as we got back.

According to my teacher, we are about one topic behind.

ticky2002 said:
Periods 3 and 4 we had Chemistry and IT - starting electrochemistry stuffs, and then in IT we were playing multiplayer Black Hawk Down - fun as.
Guess where I got my username from? :D

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Black Hawker said:
Guess where I got my username from? :D

that game???

It was awesome, there was three girls, two guys of us in one room, and another teacher in a different room all playing together. Was cool fun.

I need to try get it at home. HAha.

Can you play multiplayer across the net??

ticky2002

HSC
N/A
Black Hawker said:
LOL. You are getting hooked.

Na, stopped playing because of the HSC.

Ah. I see.

I guess I have time to play it cause I'm not really one to work on studying.

I'll probably be over it soon anyway. So yeah. And also, something for the holidays.

Black Hawker

HSC
ticky2002 said:
Ah. I see.

I guess I have time to play it cause I'm not really one to work on studying.

I'll probably be over it soon anyway. So yeah. And also, something for the holidays.
Fair enough.

Yeah it is something to do in the holiday - something to take a break from studying, although I'll prob just go out and drive around aimlessly.

bleu

HSC
Today:

Legal exam - think i went pretty well although not sure my longer response was strongly related to the question

SAC - Buddhism: talked about the influence of the country in which it is practised.

English - speeches

Free -whoo
Maths - revision for ext test

Only got 3 more assessments to go! Though, still only slightly more sane than i was week ago when i had 6 barely started ones ahead of me.
i am going to be permanently scarred from this last week...
(stress + no sleep) x 6 days = like total destruction of the soul

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
bleu said:
Today:

Legal exam - think i went pretty well although not sure my longer response was strongly related to the question

SAC - Buddhism: talked about the influence of the country in which it is practised.

English - speeches

Free -whoo
Maths - revision for ext test

Only got 3 more assessments to go! Though, still only slightly more sane than i was week ago when i had 6 barely started ones ahead of me.
i am going to be permanently scarred from this last week...
(stress + no sleep) x 6 days = like total destruction of the soul
interesting.

i can't wait until this friday when all my assessment are over with. They're just sitting there in, eating away at my conscience, and numbing my happiness. sort of.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Biology: Practical exam. Wrote six pages for the report :S, mainly 'cause the graph, table and diagrams took up a lot of space :eek:
Maths: Chain rule.
Extension History: William Camden and the Annales. Got lots of texts to read for holidays.
Chemistry: E potential. I am really lost in Chemistry at the moment :/

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Black Hawk Down is a movie about a black hawk, I'm guessing it goes down. I have not actually seen it though, so my insight ends here.

tsup guys, I can't go to Arcade Fire anymore so I'm pretty much going to cry myself to sleep for the next month.

EDIT:
Charity F said:
That's quite an interesting opportunity Jachie. Do you find your destiny in the Dramatic Arts?
Yeah, I guess you could say that. It's definitely the only thing off the top of my head I have a passion for.

Last edited:

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
Jachie said:
EDIT:

Yeah, I guess you could say that. It's definitely the only thing off the top of my head I have a passion for.
your subjects don't seem to reflect that though.

That's really cool. did you find inspiration?

Black Hawker

HSC
Jachie said:
Black Hawk Down is a movie about a black hawk, I'm guessing it goes down. I have not actually seen it though, so my insight ends here.
Actually the movie is partly based on a real siutuation I think. The game is based on the movie.

It's about soldiers trying to survive after a Black Hawk comes down...

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
Charity F said:
your subjects don't seem to reflect that though.

That's really cool. did you find inspiration?
Well yeah, should they? The only high school subject that is relevant to the 'dramatic arts' is Drama, what other subject could I have taken up? Besides if there was one thing I learnt in Years 9 and 10 it is that Drama at my school is shit. If a different teacher taught it I'd be doing it, but as it is there's no way I would put myself through that hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)