How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Got given timetables (yay) and this time I only have 1 full 5-period day in the fortnight (tomorrow >_>). It was weird seeing all the year 11's wearing white shirts (seniors).. I kept going "oh wow new people" but it was only them. :(

All I want is the mark for my EE1 essay from last term and I'm ready for some more holidays. n_n

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
anyone else get the ' your HSC his year' lecture.

it was so hot today, some year 7 kid stole $1 40 from me, long story.

Jachie

it ain't easy being white
HSC
SO FUCKING HOT JESUS CHRIST

Today was pretty fucking bizarre tbh.

Thought Shark

HSC
Lol @ children being forced to sweat it out in classrooms in sweltering heat while us awesome 07ers sit on the beach and drink.

Good luck this year, kids.

Sam. aka that annoying guy in 07 who got banned 20 times.

bassistx

HSC
We've got air con xD

Probably one of the best back-to-school-as-year-12 days ever. Pretty darn fun. And I didn't start until 9:30am (2 periods Italian Continuers) then left at 12:20pm :)

ccc123

HSC
risole91 said:
anyone else get the ' your HSC his year' lecture.

Lol yess. Who didn't though:

"As I'm sure you are all aware, you have a very important and challenging year ahead of you, and I wish you all the best of luck in your forthcoming HSC endeavours..."

Then, inevitably, we had to listen to how fabulously the 2007 yr 12 group did, in case there wasn't enough pressure.

Prosper

HSC
we got the "as year 12 you are looked up to" lecture

and i only have religion homework + they left out maths ext. 1 on our timetables :)

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
ccc123 said:
Lol yess. Who didn't though:

"As I'm sure you are all aware, you have a very important and challenging year ahead of you, and I wish you all the best of luck in your forthcoming HSC endeavours..."

Then, inevitably, we had to listen to how fabulously the 2007 yr 12 group did, in case there wasn't enough pressure.
too qoute my teacher exactly

' How you perform this year will decide your whole future, sucess and standard of life for the future'

how nice of him.

Black Hawker

HSC
We got our timetable, went to English (with no teacher), had recess and then roll call for 30 minutes, and then 30 minutes of second period before we got to leave at midday. Pretty boring.

Next Wednesday is going to be great. Have a free 2nd period, meaning I go to school, go to English and then leave at 10:30 am.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
Black Hawker said:
We got our timetable, went to English (with no teacher), had recess and then roll call for 30 minutes, .
you have class before role call???

bassistx

HSC
We don't have roll call at all. We have home group (for 10min on Tuesdays, after period 1 then we have recess). They give us the newsletter, etc.
And we have assembly once a week (day depends on the term... e.g. term 1: monday, term 2: tuesday, term 3&4: thursday).

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Assembly in the morning and got new timetables
pretty sweet, lots of frees.
First period: Business studies, new teacher pretty fucked now we
have to learn under a new regime.
Second Period: Biology, got my cruddy first assessment mark back.
Third Period: Economics, wrote a page down of work then talked about
Interest rates etc.
Finished after third, went to beach. So refreshing.

bassistx

HSC
Zrap said:
Assembly in the morning and got new timetables
pretty sweet, lots of frees.
First period: Business studies, new teacher pretty fucked now we
have to learn under a new regime.
Second Period: Biology, got my cruddy first assessment mark back.
Third Period: Economics, wrote a page down of work then talked about
Interest rates etc.
Finished after third, went to beach. So refreshing.
How.... Eventful lol.
I feel really sorry for you with the business studies. That's the worst subject ever to have a new teacher come and teach you. Especially if you go from Hitler to... to... hmmm.... David Spade? lol. I can't think of anyone more "I couldn't care less". Oh no, wait! School of Rock style! lol. Jack Black!

It's so funny.. (interest rates). It's like "Hitler died, I failed to disect an animal, interest rates have gone up, then we went for a swim." Never heard of anything more random than that.

bassistx

HSC
risole91 said:
how do they know if your there or not?
They mark us present in each class.
If we got marked off at the beginning of the day, we could leave for the rest of the day. We used to have a swipe system (swipe your student ID card at the door for each lesson you attend) but it got old and it was too expensive to update so we stuck to the roll for each class.

risole91

I'm Coming Home
HSC
bassistx said:
They mark us present in each class.
If we got marked off at the beginning of the day, we could leave for the rest of the day. We used to have a swipe system (swipe your student ID card at the door for each lesson you attend) but it got old and it was too expensive to update so we stuck to the roll for each class.
ahh fair enough, private school?

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
bassistx said:
How.... Eventful lol.
I feel really sorry for you with the business studies. That's the worst subject ever to have a new teacher come and teach you. Especially if you go from Hitler to... to... hmmm.... David Spade? lol. I can't think of anyone more "I couldn't care less". Oh no, wait! School of Rock style! lol. Jack Black!

It's so funny.. (interest rates). It's like "Hitler died, I failed to disect an animal, interest rates have gone up, then we went for a swim." Never heard of anything more random than that.
lol, wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)