HSC Biology Progression (1 Viewer)

hamstar

HSC
I only watch some tbh on annoying concepts, to see how he explains it
Yeh i know what u mean. tbh I watched his videos on MAB. It would have bean 10 times better if he had used some animations instead of writing everything down

vanster12

HSC
lol i got 3/8 for that

highest in my class

teacher read out my answer

gg lol
Haha i got 7/8 for that ;) hahaha, it was a hard question though, spent like 45minutes on that, had to write 2 extra pages but it was a 8 marker so I was thinking of what other info could be relevant and yay that i covered it all. I didn't cover the dot point about how vaccines are implemented worldwide though (mass programs, technologies etc.)

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey guys, can someone explain the larynx to me?
Sound box consist of vocal cords, air passes through causing them to vibrate = sound. Cords can be adjusted accordingly* (PUN) for different pitches.

i dunno, some crap like that.

moocow920

HSC
Would anyone be able to give me a model of a feedback mechanism for Maintaining a Balance 1.11 please? I have no idea why I don't have one in my notes and I can't find one

moocow920

HSC
accuracy reliability validity.png

Also not sure if this would help anyone but this is a summary of what to talk about for accuracy, reliability and validity in both first hand and secondary source investigations.

I always get mixed up and forget, maybe I'm just stupid but it's a good summary for me

hamstar

HSC
Would anyone be able to give me a model of a feedback mechanism for Maintaining a Balance 1.11 please? I have no idea why I don't have one in my notes and I can't find one
Model of a feedack
Stimulus -------> Receptors -------> Control Centre ------> Effector --------> Response
Easy pneumonic to remember (Some Ranger Make Caucasians Eat Rice)

Increase in temp ----> Thermoreceptors in the skin pick up this change -----> Relays the message to the Hypothalamus ------> Vasodilation, sweating, heat radiation from skin --------> Decrease in Temp

leesh95

HSC
View attachment 29076

Also not sure if this would help anyone but this is a summary of what to talk about for accuracy, reliability and validity in both first hand and secondary source investigations.

I always get mixed up and forget, maybe I'm just stupid but it's a good summary for me
Thanks that was helpful

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Model of a feedack
Stimulus -------> Receptors -------> Control Centre ------> Effector --------> Response
Easy pneumonic to remember (Some Ranger Make Caucasians Eat Rice)

Increase in temp ----> Thermoreceptors in the skin pick up this change -----> Relays the message to the Hypothalamus ------> Vasodilation, sweating, heat radiation from skin --------> Decrease in Temp
SRMCER. not bad.

DJ696

HSC
Just starting communication, 2 days before the exam and never even touched it yet!
w00t haha

Spiritual Bean

The only
HSC
Before every exam, I always wonder how I get to this point of learning the content intensely one or two days before the exam, but I don't care enough that I keep doing it for the subsequent exam. :(

DJ696

HSC
Before every exam, I always wonder how I get to this point of learning the content intensely one or two days before the exam, but I don't care enough that I keep doing it for the subsequent exam. :(
I've done that for english, religion 2U and now Biology :L

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)