HSC v. BF (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I can't think of a serious relationship over the hsc, where either of the couple got into uni.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
same with jumb!
one girl did get into the sda uni tho but thats not based on specific uai's.

my parents no i dont have one. tho they try to help me get matched up

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
i do!

my relationship! woOT

and i got a scholarship for my degree... so... well i don't recommend a relationship through the hsc, nor moving out and destroying your family connections, but it could happen...

bernz

Hungry. Feed me.
HSC
don't worry, with all the procrastination i'm doing, i won't get in. my counterpart however, with all the "don't call me today, i'm going to do about 9 hours of study" he's doing, will... >.<

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
jumb said:
I can't think of a serious relationship over the hsc, where either of the couple got into uni.
Asian couples do, because their parents nag on average 10 hours longer per week than non-asian parents.

A family friend is doing dentistry at UNSW, and her boyfriend is at the same uni doing some science thing or other.

It all depends on how much you let yourself get distracted. Some people just need to sort out their priorities.

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
ur_inner_child said:
i do!

my relationship! woOT

and i got a scholarship for my degree... so... well i don't recommend a relationship through the hsc, nor moving out and destroying your family connections, but it could happen...
good work.
is ur family ok now?????

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Asian couples do, because their parents nag on average 10 hours longer per week than non-asian parents.

A family friend is doing dentistry at UNSW, and her boyfriend is at the same uni doing some science thing or other.

It all depends on how much you let yourself get distracted. Some people just need to sort out their priorities.
I'm from the country, I didn't really know many asians.

edit: racism removed.

Last edited:

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
beccaxx said:
good work.
is ur family ok now?????
ive moved back in after much arguing and its been nothing but shit since i did, so im moving out again soon....

moral of the story is: so-called distractions like relationships etc dont affect your hsc if you dont let it....

thanx for caring but <3 :)

X

xeuyrawp

jumb said:
I did. Wasn't very difficult, you just have to have a good system.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
my parents were cool during the hsc. they always knew i had a long term gf (been together since 2002). and in terms of going out, or studying, they trusted me do my own thing, even though i could tell they were worried like hell. because they were worried is probably why i didn't burn the candle at both ends.

Dougie

Procrastinating Member
HSC
PwarYuex said:
I did. Wasn't very difficult, you just have to have a good system.
ditto, we both got through to our first preference, you just can't be stupid about time.

Shaynie69

HSC
=). said:
hey guys
im just curious.. would your parent go bizarre if they found out that you have a bf/gf during year 12? and if you dont mind me askin, whats your race?

When i was in yr10 i went out with a guy in yr12 his race was Indonesian. His family blew up at him and he blew up back! They left us alone eventually. He just pressed on at them and was stubborn.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I'm not in a relationship at the moment but if I was I would try my hardest to keep it a secret from my parents because they would annoy me about it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)