I can't feel my ass. (1 Viewer)

boganxcore

HSC
i love the asian people with masks covering their face

WHITE GERMSSSssSSSsss~~

Michaelmoo

cbff...
HSC
Not that I go to Usyd, but the people in my lecture all had their little groups, so when I tried introducing myself/finding some person to talk to I either got:

'hey, nice to meet you, i'm jake' *turns around to group*
*looks up, walks away*
international student
'k'
Yeh. i wuldnt go for people that are already in groups lol.

JohnMcGee

Banned
HSC
say hello to the other students that look desperately lonely. talk to me - since all my friends graduated last year i've become desperately lonely :(

q3thefish

HSC
Damn carslaw is a pain in the ass.

The Eastern Avenue Auditorium has the comfiest seats by far lol. So I'm just sittin there chillaxin in comfy seats during maths :]

Shoom

HSC
N/A
my ass feels like it does the next day after I deadlift.

Now my ass will get even bigger

Shoom

HSC
N/A
My case: When you have a fat ass and you squat and deadlift every week, = EXPLOSION OF ASS! MASSIVE ASS.

I was at the co op shop and I could see my reflection, my ass was like 2.5 tim s bigger then the chicks behind me.

I was gonna look at her and say I have a fat ass but then I remembered this uni, no one like joking with randoms.

x_symphonic

HSC
lme teach you how to make friends at lectures buddy.

-Sit down next to some one or wait till someone sits next to you. Try say hi, if this is not possible because you're either shy or anything. Then try this.

-Drop your pen on the floor next to the person who sits next to you. They will most likely pick it up, shake hands at this moment or at least introduce yourself :L

- If you cant do that, then just when you arrive outside your lec, walk to someone there u want to talk to, ask them if this is the right room. Shake hands, introduce blabalabla there you go :)

- Or when you get in lecture room, find someone u wna hang with, ask them if theres anybody sitting next to them lmao. They will say no? then u sit down introduce yourself weeee and theres +1 to your facebook friends

^^

AussieVesti

Retired Account
HSC
Damn carslaw is a pain in the ass.

The Eastern Avenue Auditorium has the comfiest seats by far lol. So I'm just sittin there chillaxin in comfy seats during maths :]
Are you for real? It feels really cramped in there. My vote would have to go to Wallace Theatre.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah eastern ave is too cramped. if only carslaw theatres had cushioned seats- then they would be the best because at least your not cramped in there.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Are you for real? It feels really cramped in there. My vote would have to go to Wallace Theatre.
Awesome. I'm in Wallace for Aus Pol. But...Law Lecture Room 101 is fairly comfy as well.

yeah eastern ave is too cramped. if only carslaw theatres had cushioned seats- then they would be the best because at least your not cramped in there.
The seating isn't too bad, in my opinion. It's just getting in/out is a pain in the ass. That's why I enter/exit via the front doors. :)

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i was thinking about exiting through the doors down near where the lecturer stands, but im not sure where they lead out towards so i didnt :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)