I wanna pass but I dont want to study at all! (1 Viewer)

Ben1220

HSC
lol, my Physics teacher said in final year of university he did 4 nights study.

He didn't attend any lectures at all during the year, he was jamming with a band in another country... obviously he was good at cramming.

So yes it is possible.
Did you ever wonder where the saying "those who can't do, teach" came from? Well now you know. Ask your physics PROFESSOR how much he studied in his last year for comparison, physics professors are real scientists, who actually DO physics...

Is it possible... is there someone you could bribe or something at uni's accrss aus. does anyone have any examples or anytyhing?
All I am going to say here is that I hope you're not being serious. You have completely missed the point of university... Lost the plot... If you are not there to learn then you should gtfo.

flaganarchy

HSC
N/A
Hey guyz so i hav an update...

ive been following the plan and have done nothing at all and i have been accepted to the pre honours course for my degree

HOW GOOD IS THAT!!!!!!

so like thanks for all your advise and everything

:skip:

John555

HSC
You could go to one of the many diploma/degree mill Universities in China where all you have to do is pay the tuition, a small bribe and the Uni will let you pass anyways. Then you can join the millions of Chinese students with a degree and no job because people these days want something for nothing.

witide

HSC
Real answer: KFC

One day, my child, you will be store manager.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
KFC works too, but then the OP's question would be redundant since you cant fail at KFC even if u tried.

Lou283

HSC
... I had recorded lectures instead of writing notes and played them over in my sleep ...
How did you record them? I guess most lectures are recorded and put online anyway, at MQ I thinks that's the case anyway.

To be honest OP if you are passing by doing nothing then ok, but what achievement is that?

Makro

Porcupine
HSC
Lou.. a tape recorder, an audio recorder. Anything that can record something, your ipod, your phone. Though they're pretty shit.

dawdlex3

HSC
Hey guyz so i hav an update...

ive been following the plan and have done nothing at all and i have been accepted to the pre honours course for my degree

HOW GOOD IS THAT!!!!!!

so like thanks for all your advise and everything

:skip:
"Advise" is the verb, "advice" is the noun, for your info.

So... congrats?

bubbrubb

HSC
My timetable in university was about 12 hours a week. ok ok, I will admit that is some work - but no means a lot of work - especially considering life since University is now about 38 hours work a week.

Most people went to the lectures, but I got more out of the lectures than most. Many people went to the lectures and f**ked around init, and then spend the next two weeks trying to understand it through books. I went to the lecture, understood what needed to be learnt, in just an hour and spent the next two weeks partying, playing tennis or playing soccer.

I think what I did was work a little throughout the year instead of cramming loads in at the end, and for me it prove very successful. Plus I did things that made the little I did throughout the year more efficient - I developed speed reading skills, improved my memory, I networked well with the markers, picked my modules very wisely, I did high intensity exercise (healthy body healthy mind), I had recorded lectures instead of writing notes and played them over in my sleep, vitamin pills, plenty of fluids every night when partying to avoid dehydration and hang over and things like that. It all paid off.
man your the coolest guy i know

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
lol, my Physics teacher said in final year of university he did 4 nights study.

He didn't attend any lectures at all during the year, he was jamming with a band in another country... obviously he was good at cramming.

So yes it is possible.
hence why he is a science teacher in highschool

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
hence why he is a science teacher in highschool
Yeah he said to us "If you don't want to turn out like me then do something better" (or words to that effect) :p

But he is a really good Physics teacher (ie. knows what he's actually on about, unlike most).

theism

Resident Apologetic
HSC
Yeah he said to us "If you don't want to turn out like me then do something better" (or words to that effect) :p

But he is a really good Physics teacher (ie. knows what he's actually on about, unlike most).
well you know what they say,

those who can't, teach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)