• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
jhakka said:
Justin enjoys Summer, but when there is not even a breath of a breeze, he begins to feel a bit blah.
*Alan nods in agreement.

Alan is suppose to gof or a jog this morning, after yesterdays pigging out (Pringles, MM's and Coronas) but he really cant be bothered.

Alan swears it is not laziness. He...er...simply feels it is not very practical to do so.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Not when there is a $500 bet on whether Alan can attain a nice defined body by the start of University.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
super katie said:
Katie greets Justin and Alan and states that she slept like a rock. A fast asleep rock at that.
HAhaha Alan greets Katie, and wonders if Katie's rock-sleeping could have possibly outdone Alan's rock-swimming.

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie would be interested to see Alans rock swimming :p she doesnt understand where the phrase 'slept like a rock' came from but thinks she might have warped the 'slept like a log' phrase into something weirder and less logical. Although she doesnt think trees sleep. Katie thinks Marcus would be able to shed more light onto this.

She is sorry Justin didnt sleep well and thinks that in summer you have to sleep with no blankets (which sadly results in many mozzie bites, especially most annoying when on the soles of your feet) and you have to be really really tired to sleep properly.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
super katie said:
(which sadly results in many mozzie bites, especially most annoying when on the soles of your feet)
Alan imagines so! He had never thought mozzie bits on feet soles are possible!!!

Alan would like to proudly announce, that he sleeps n***d in summer.

"use your imagination"

super katie

BEHOLD!
HSC
Katie assures Alan that yes, bites on the soles of feet are very possible and very annoying. She feels a better person now that she knows Alan sleeps with no clothes on in the summer. She feels more complete and thanks Alan for informing her of that fact. She adds that that was sarcasm in case no one could tell ;)

J

jhakka

Justin thinks mozzie bites between fingers are pretty bad too.

Justin wonders is being n***d is similar to deckslapping.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
jhakka said:
Justin thinks mozzie bites between fingers are pretty bad too.

Justin wonders is being n***d is similar to deckslapping.
Alan assures Justin, that there is a connection, indeed...

J

jhakka

Justin thinks that being "noped" (which is the result of someone saying "nope" to you) will result in the "nope"-sayer being deckslapped. Would Justin be correct?

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
jhkka said:
Justin thinks that being "noped" (which is the result of someone saying "nope" to you) will result in the "nope"-sayer being deckslapped. Would Justin be correct?
Alan would like to agree. But he assures Justin that no one has ever said "nope" to an offer of deckslapping.

So, Justin would be wrong (again).

J

jhakka

Justin is never wrong. :p

Someone who has just been noped would be sure to deckslap the person who said it to them in the first place. "Its pure logic, man."

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
super katie said:
Katie is quite confused now. She wonders what this 'deckslapping' is that Alan and Justin talk of?
AHhaahhahahah!!!

Um...Justin?

J

jhakka

Justin states that deckslapping is Justin's belief of what Alan's word "d*ckslapping* is. He thinks it's the only logical conclusion.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan muts be off. He is meeting his friends at the station and heading off to the city today. He bids all farewell, hopes the weather will change to Justins pleasure, and that Katie have a very good day.

"Laters"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)