Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn thanks Justin.

Lynn does find Justin's description of cheap romance novel covers amusing though. Lynn is now considering recycling all that paper to use for HER books. It will make lovely draft-copies :D:D:D

J

jhakka

Llyrai said:
Alan feels 'dont' only applies if 69^boi is ugly.
Justin thinks he probably is, as he feels the need to make his username sex related.

HSC
N/A
Lynny couldn't care if 69^boi was hot or ugly, as he is being a pain in the butt and only started to see the light after the 100th person slammed the truth onto his head. Lynn wonders why she bothered. Lynn apologises for catty words but is quite pissed off now. She gets very heated over this sort of immature thing.

J

jhakka

Justin has learned to ignore the idiots on BOS. Unfortunately that is a good number of them.

HSC
N/A
Meow indeed.

On a positive note, Lynn is now a "Supreme Member".

She feels like some kind of overcooked Pizza Hut dinner now.

J

jhakka

glitterfairy said:
Meow indeed.

On a positive note, Lynn is now a "Supreme Member".

She feels like some kind of overcooked Pizza Hut dinner now.
Justin had leftover pizza for brunch today. :D

Justin would like to inform everyone that he had a nightmare that there was a massive spider on his bed last night. It took his mother about ten minutes to go back after showing him that there was no spider.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Maybe Alan can help wiht his singing:

Love me love me, say that you love me
Fool me fool me, go on and fool me
Love me love me, I know that you need me!

HSC
N/A
Aww...

Lynn *touch wood* has not had a nightmare for many many years.

She is not very fond of spiders either.

J

jhakka

glitterfairy said:
Aww...

Lynn *touch wood* has not had a nightmare for many many years.

She is not very fond of spiders either.
Justin feels that he has found a kindred spirit in Lynn in his dislike of spiders. :D

Justin hopes that he doesn't talk in his sleep, because he did a lot of swearing in a dream that followed the spider one.

HSC
N/A
ROFL!

Lynn has yet to discover that she speaks aloud in her dreams.

Although she would love to remember any of the dreams that happen before she opens her eyes - the ones we forget.

J

jhakka

Justin thinks forgetting dreams is favourable to remembering only fragments that make you want to remember more.

HSC
N/A
Lynn must agree to that.

Although she has often had... unsettling dreams, particularly vivid ones that refuse to go away. They are even more unsettling if you have several of them, of a similar theme, within the one week almost night after night.

J

jhakka

Justin is fortunate, he supposes, in the fact that he doesn't remember many of his dreams and so would be unaware of any recurring theme. He is actually quite fond of the falling dream, even though he is afraid of heights. He likes the falling sensation when he wakes up.

HSC
N/A
Argh! Lynn is always terrified of that!! Lynn is always shocked to find herself still in her own bed, her toe sore from kicking either the wall or the side of her bed (Lynn has a loft bed).

As a matter of fact, Lynn thinks she had a falling dream last night or the night before. Although she didn't really fall. Lynn thinks she fell off (or rolled off, from what she remembered) something less than a metre tall, like a stool or bed.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus greets everyone. He is glad to be talking to his friends on Important: Please Read, and would like to say how much he appreciates them all :).

Marcus wonders what he has missed.

HSC
N/A
Lynn greets Marcus and is not sure of what he has missed, but is confident that it will not take long to read over it.

Lynn cannot believe how anyone could really enjoy waking up from thinking that you've fallen whilst in a dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)