Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jhakka

Liza-LaBoheme said:
You people pay too much attention to postmodernism- you are trapped inside your own irrelivant minds. i suggest you go for a walk. or write your story instead of questioning the relivance of irrelivance on the internet.
Wow. You sure showed us. :)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Liza-LaBoheme said:
You people pay too much attention to postmodernism- you are trapped inside your own irrelivant minds. i suggest you go for a walk. or write your story instead of questioning the relivance of irrelivance on the internet.
Haha. We people can pay as much or as little attention to anything we want. You insult us not only by stating that our minds are "irrelevant", but by being presumptuous enough to instruct us. I don't understand why your frustration has been directed at us, but I am concerned that you have misunderstood our intent. I would be interested to know exactly what problem you are having with our posting on the topic.

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Liza-LaBoheme said:
Learn to spell "irrelevant" and "irrelevance".

J

jhakka

Justin would like to comment that he felt like a loner today, even though he was with friends. :p

HSC
N/A
Awww!

Lynn distinctly remembering Justin both being with friends, meeting friends, and getting an sms from a friend. He is loved, and need not feel like a loner!

She also fears slightly for next semester, when she takes up Mind and Metaphysics. Lynn was laughing - a lot - during today's philosophy lecture, and if her philosophy lectures turn out much the same, she sees herself doing nothing other than laughing all through 1/4 of next semester... which really can't be all that good...

J

jhakka

It all depends on the lecturer. Justin is lucky to have an insane one for at least one of his courses. :)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Anatidaephobia: the fear that somewhere, somehow...a duck is watching you!

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
It all depends on the lecturer. Justin is lucky to have an insane one for at least one of his courses. :)
Lynn has semi-insane ones for half her courses. One of her Marketing lecturers - a wannabe Fabio lookalike - also likes playing god. The other one likes to say things like "Now. You want to get to point B from Point A and arrive at 9am. So planning is needed. Guys, you'll need to start getting ready at 8:55. Girls, you'll need to get ready at 8:55... the night before..."

Oh, and she's currently in the process of stealling Marcus' post to add to her signature...

OH and next time she visits Sydney Uni, she has some interesting stories to tell about the Lion at the entrance near Fisher library...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
It was so amusing today, lol, to see how many people Lynn knew. It was as if someone was saying "Hi Lynn" every ten metres :p

HSC
N/A
Lynn still maintains that it is merely co-incidence. It just happens that a lot of the people she knows go to USYD, and that it is really only a co-incidence that she bumps into them when she does. One day the balance might tip in Evan's direction, and then it will be HIS turn to bump into people a lot - and then it will be Justin's turn, and so on :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn still maintains that it is merely co-incidence. It just happens that a lot of the people she knows go to USYD, and that it is really only a co-incidence that she bumps into them when she does. One day the balance might tip in Evan's direction, and then it will be HIS turn to bump into people a lot - and then it will be Justin's turn, and so on :)
Evan is highly amused to note that from Lynn's words, his turn at popularity at USYD will precede Justins' :p
Poor Justin ...according to Lynn you have more than a year before popularity occurs :p

Alimoe_KG

HSC
HELLO! the roots of this thread was in irrelevance so i would just like to carry on the tradition :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
HELLO! the roots of this thread was in irrelevance so i would just like to carry on the tradition :p
OOOOH! Fresh meat! Lol. Don't worry, Evan is merely joking. Hello Airness! Welcome to IPR. Its about time some other Extension 2 05ers floated on in here.:)
Evan would like to announce to Airness that if he is quick, he can buy shares in the lucrative Important-Please Read corporation where wackiness is a specialty.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
kami said:
OOOOH! Fresh meat! Lol. Don't worry, Evan is merely joking. Hello Airness! Welcome to IPR. Its about time some other Extension 2 05ers floated on in here.:)
Evan would like to announce to Airness that if he is quick, he can buy shares in the lucrative Important-Please Read corporation where wackiness is a specialty.
ooooooh don't be modest, i know i'm a tasty morsel, please come and take a few bites :D. Lucrative IPR corporation? =/ I certainly don't see you listed on the ASX.....how much are the shares? Can i buy them with a few witty comments now and then? :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
super katie said:
and again Super Katie would just like to pop up to give everyone a hug while she's at her friends house being anti social and using her computer!
Hi! *waves* Come back soon! :uhhuh:

Airness said:
ooooooh don't be modest, i know i'm a tasty morsel, please come and take a few bites . Lucrative IPR corporation? =/ I certainly don't see you listed on the ASX.....how much are the shares? Can i buy them with a few witty comments now and then?
Well while everyone may want to take a chomp of Airness, there would be no more Airness left before long, so Evan will refrain(Evan also suspects it is an ambition of Airness' to walk around with a sign on his back saying: "taste me"). Well, to buy into the corporation there are 10 steps to inner enlightenment. The first step being to buy all I-PRers a lamborghini. :uhhuh:

Alimoe_KG

HSC
kami said:
Hi! *waves* Come back soon! :uhhuh:

Well while everyone may want to take a chomp of Airness, there would be no more Airness left before long, so Evan will refrain(Evan also suspects it is an ambition of Airness' to walk around with a sign on his back saying: "taste me"). Well, to buy into the corporation there are 10 steps to inner enlightenment. The first step being to buy all I-PRers a lamborghini. :uhhuh:
Oh no, i have more then enough for you to chew on. But beware, don't bite off more then you can chew :p heheheh and yea i do have a constant urge to be tasted =) But i haven't had the audacity to publicly demand it with a sign. ANd as for those lamborghinis...i certainly will get all of you one. unfortunatley, i don't think you'll be able to drive it......it's a bit small if you know what i mean.

Meldrum

Banned
HSC
Kami! I just noticed that you're doing 12 units this year...How'd you go in Biology and English last year?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Gavrillo said:
Kami! I just noticed that you're doing 12 units this year...How'd you go in Biology and English last year?
Oooh! Another arrival :)
Well, with Biology I came second in the grade and recieved a high band 5- I could have done better but my overconfidence ruined it, I left the test an hour and a half early...
In English Advanced, I absolutely ripped the Area of Study paper as it turned out to be pretty much exactly my trial questions, so yay! The modules paper was allright, the King Lear question was great and Frontline too, *but* (and there is always a butt, isnt there?) with Pardoner's Tale, the question was so open, I was absolutely convinced there was some higher meaning in there that *only* I was missing and I ended up debating myself, and the points that I debated in retrospect were on a complete tangent to the module let alone the question. So to summate that disaster, I came equal fourth out of 68 people, and got a band 5.
So last year was passable but not good and hardly great, which was a let down.
But considering the number of units I am doing I can afford those screwups, and its a huge bonus to have finished advanced, I *never* have to do journeys again.
It also gives me a free period when absolutely everyone else is in class(except for the apprentices) and I can study in relative peace for my major work.

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Lynn greets Airness and Gavrillo and hopes they are enjoying their stumble into the wonderment that is IPR. She also encourages other 05's to stumble in whenever they wish, as all the IPR people are very nice and very helpful. :) Some are even very intelligent, and one even got into the Showcase. :)

Airness said:
ANd as for those lamborghinis...i certainly will get all of you one. unfortunatley, i don't think you'll be able to drive it......it's a bit small if you know what i mean.
Lynn is quite small.

And she can drive.

She wouldn't mind a lamborghini.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)