• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Justin is by far more saintly than Evan. His MSN screenname proves it.
Evan once again uses his Loki powers to de-santify Justin :p

J

jhakka

Justin stands his argument that so long as his screenname remains "st justin", his saintliness will remain.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Ahhh, but Justin only *believes* that is his screen name...Evan's Loki powers have warped the universe so that there is no saint in Justin's screen name, and it is proven because the superb Evan says so :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Evan is right.
See? Now that you are de-sainted, you can become like many enlightened others and worship the....glitterfairy! :p

HSC
N/A
Just for that, Lynn requests that everyone is pleasant to her dutch duck. She also requests that everyone is nice to her greek ducks, because... they're greek.

Epilogue:
Lynn only sees Justin worshipping her the day she manages to scare him, which probably won't happen.

-End Transcript-

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Viva Voce for James - police interrogation with good cop/bad cop.

But what's this? Are we conducting a "Poessession" like quest for the origins of the third person style of articulating on this thread?

I'm intrigued! (yea i used 1st person. hehehehehe....)

J

jhakka

Airness said:
Viva Voce for James - police interrogation with good cop/bad cop.

But what's this? Are we conducting a "Poessession" like quest for the origins of the third person style of articulating on this thread?

I'm intrigued! (yea i used 1st person. hehehehehe....)
Justin already found it:
jhakka said:
Justin has found roughly where third person narration seemed to start off permanently.

It was either Alan's comment, though the others didn't continue it for a few posts:
http://www.boredofstudies.org/commu...4791#post994791

Or it was Lynn's post:
http://www.boredofstudies.org/commu...4989#post994989

Justin would be inclined to say it was Alan's, though.
How was the Viva Voce?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
jhakka said:
Justin already found it:

How was the Viva Voce?
Overall it was pretty good =)
Today at school, i had 3 consecutive epiphanies and i just scribbled all these images down like mad :p I was 20 minutes late for class because i just sat there writing. Ironically, the class was Extension 2 English :p

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Susan is more inclined to believe that the use of 3rd person can be accredited more to Lynn than to Alan because whilst Alan used 3rd person, everyone else ran with it after Goddess Lynny used it. Therefore, in terms of power wielding Lynny wins.

Susan greets James squared and pats them on the head (probably with great difficulty as Susan, like Lynny is short)

J

jhakka

Justin agrees, but thinks that Lynn only did it because Alan did. Would it be fair to say that Justin started it just because he posted immediately after Lynn? :p

Alimoe_KG

HSC
ujuphleg said:
Susan is more inclined to believe that the use of 3rd person can be accredited more to Lynn than to Alan because whilst Alan used 3rd person, everyone else ran with it after Goddess Lynny used it. Therefore, in terms of power wielding Lynny wins.

Susan greets James squared and pats them on the head (probably with great difficulty as Susan, like Lynny is short)
heheheh great difficulty indeed! I'm 183 =) Not that tall for a guy but tall enough. And what's this about power wielding? Does this thread have a heirachical social structure? If it does, i shall probably be the peasant ^^

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Does James not mean to say Masters, the plural? ....And Evan must correct Justin, James is not a serf...not quite, he is a plebe!

fleepbasding

HSC TUTOR
HSC
Fleepbasding can't even begin to imagine the many complex and deep topics that have past before him in this thread but enters at his own peril.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
fleepbasding said:
Fleepbasding can't even begin to imagine the many complex and deep topics that have past before him in this thread but enters at his own peril.
Yet another convert!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha!
Evan says hello to Fleepsbasding *waves* and tells him there is much fun to be had in I-PR, as new escalators have just been installed near the entrance of the thread :)

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
kami said:
Yet another convert!!! Mwahahahahahahahaha!
Evan says hello to Fleepsbasding *waves* and tells him there is much fun to be had in I-PR, as new escalators have just been installed near the entrance of the thread :)
this thread gives me somewhat of a headache. :chainsaw:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)