Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan feels a warm fuzzy glow at being the seniormost member of I-PR atm...
He also asks James how is his MW going?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Why thank you Evan for being so interested in my work when most others are running in the other direction :D

It is coming along well indeed. I have my story figured out and i just have to find the motivation to go ahead and finish it off i guess =)
See, i need motivation. Now if i got some kind of reward for every bit i finished off, that would be motivation. But i don't, so my story's composition is kind of stuck in first gear.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan will motivate you! *Gives James many wads of monopoly money* "Now go buy things from that shady dude in the dark alley" says Evan as he waits expectantly for an extremely motivated James to return :p

illodous

Angels...
HSC
kami said:
Evan will motivate you! *Gives James many wads of monopoly money* "Now go buy things from that shady dude in the dark alley" says Evan as he waits expectantly for an extremely motivated James to return :p

Hmm.. let's make a deal. I'll write your Major Work for you if you do up my Journal with "spiffy" stuff that makes it look like I've done lots of work :D

Oh.. I'll trade you next week's Biology experiments for your EE2 Viva Voce :D .. no wait, I take that back!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
Kami..be careful. Illodious sounds devious.
Evan knows Matt and his devious qualities well..which is why Evan reccomends that James help Evan to tie Matt on to the figure head of the ship. :p

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
So i came into this thread expecting... something... so i read the first page and it was all about irrevelance of everything... then i saw that there were like 380 pages so i thought it must have gone onto something more... substantial... but it doesn't seem to have...

i just thought i'd put in my two or three cents worth...
hehehe

HSC
N/A
Lynn warmly greets all newcomers :)

She does think there have been many substantial discussion topics raised in IPR, however there has very possibly been just as many random discussion topics raised :)

If PerfectByNature is looking for something educational, Lynn suggests looking through the first 20 pages or so - you will see all the 04's discussing the HSC there (and going through the HSC together), and going absolutely bonkers *after* the HSC...

Lynn is currently going through the first 20 pages and feeling the love all over again.

*goes all soft and soppy*

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
glitterfairy said:
oh my god...

Someone who actually remembers Heart of Darkness (or someone who understood it in the first place). Kill me now before I forget this moment...!!!

400miles, I'm dying to see this girlish angriness. I've never witnessed it before. Bitchiness yes, girlish anger no.

There is SO much good entertainment in the EE2 forum tonight :D
/like, what, a year later
I remember Heart of Darkness! we had to do it for ext 1 last year

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I loved HoD and Apocalypse Now!

Was what made changing perspectives so much better

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn warmly greets all newcomers :)

She does think there have been many substantial discussion topics raised in IPR, however there has very possibly been just as many random discussion topics raised :)

If PerfectByNature is looking for something educational, Lynn suggests looking through the first 20 pages or so - you will see all the 04's discussing the HSC there (and going through the HSC together), and going absolutely bonkers *after* the HSC...

Lynn is currently going through the first 20 pages and feeling the love all over again.

*goes all soft and soppy*
Thank you, i think i just might do that.
and well, no, i wasn't really looking for something educational, this thread just struck me as weird.
and i wanted to say so!
*grin*

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
My life is so stagnant at the moment. This consistent timetable uni enforces on you is so different to the several several months holiday we had just before hand. I want those holiday's back.

I wish it was friday night. You can dedicate an Ode to a Urn....but where is the important stuff? Where is Ode To A Friday Night!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)