• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Susan constructed this masterpiece when bored in Philosophy - for those of you who have attended my Philosophy lecture and are wondering how on earth Susan could be bored - the new lecturer isn't as entertaining. :)

J

jhakka

Yes. The new lecturer is good, but the first bloke we had was an absolute legend. *Misses him*

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
ujuphleg said:
Susan constructed this masterpiece when bored in Philosophy - for those of you who have attended my Philosophy lecture and are wondering how on earth Susan could be bored - the new lecturer isn't as entertaining. :)
This one time in year 1, the entire class gave the teacher liquere chocolates for her birthday..and she hadnt had anytime for lunch or breakfast so when she ate them all she got ever so slightly tipsy-this was amusing. Evan believes that if you could somehow get the current lecturer drunk or high then interesting things might happen.:)

HSC
N/A
Lynn highly recommends a Bacardi Breezer, as one of her friends had just *one* bottle of that at the after-party of the formal last year, and started acting just like Lynn.

Lynn has come to the subsequent conclusion that her Body Bacardi Level must be significantly higher than that of the general population.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
HAHAHAHAH!
I had the most mind-blowing epiphany recently for my MW. It was a mental orgasm of unparalleled proportions. Damn my MW is going to be so damn cool :D:D:D Bids for a copy starts now. Cost = free.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*lays down negative six dollars* Does Evan now get James' major work?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan gets out Lynn's claws and uses them to challenge Damnation to a claw duel over the major work! "Enguarde!!"

monique66

Okay, you can have it. I have my own MW :p
P.S. this is only because i don't want to hurt you...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Thats exactly right Damnation, you do not want to fence with a master of the arts..:D

Alimoe_KG

HSC
heheheheh fight fight fight!!
Winner gets my MW :p After i finish writing it of course :p
James likes this =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)