Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
i watched Frasier last last night... it was soooo funny!!!! in one bit Frasier goes "Excuse me while i go and poke out my minds eye" it was hilarious... but i can't remember who said what before him and made him say that.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
ooooh! ive nearly made a hundred posts... before this one i had 98... so if i do this one and one more ill have 100!!!!! YAY!!!

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
YAY!!! my 100 post!!!!!! hooray!!! celbrations!!!!! dammit.. i dont have any celebratory drinks... bummer... oh well.... maybe some other time...

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
back again... and still no one else is here... BORING!
give me rep points people!!!!!! i want rep points!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!

monique66

Damnation is here! Yes, indeed! What an event *the crowd cheers* No, stop it...okay okay, you may continue to praise me *basks in glory*

Jarred: Damnation is certainly NOT insane, but she is late 'for a very important date'

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
PerfectByNature said:
ooooh! ive nearly made a hundred posts... before this one i had 98... so if i do this one and one more ill have 100!!!!! YAY!!!
Lexi, this is a relatively carefree thread which has been able to maintain itself for an extended period due to the fact that we make sure we dont get out of hand in a couple of things such as spamming. The fact that we have made sure we don't get out of hand is what has ensured this thread's existence and prevented the mod's from deciding to perhaps delete or lock it. So in summation while you can be playful and random in your posting here, please don't spam :)
And don't beg for reputation either...it is against the rules and can earn you negative rep.

monique66

wow, Evan that was deep... Damantion was going to lecture Lexi then decided against it. *picks up halo and returns it to her head*

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
PerfectByNature said:
Sorry... i wont anymore *sobs* ill just go now...
Lexi, you don't have to leave and I am sorry if my statement made you think that was what I wanted. We all to a degree have spammed but we also have an edit button, where if there is more to say we can include it, and you are at least in my opinion allowed to have fun in here. Just remember that we probably only get to keep this thread because we, despite our cookiness, are well behaved little campers.:)
Evan decides after all these ponderous words to give everyone a piece of candy.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan's...
Sexual Life Update Time:
So I've given up hope on finding a boyfriend to share these lonely cold nights with. Instead, I plan to now secure a hot hot boy to keep my bed warm. This mission, my target is a hot hot hot guy named Chris who works as a bartender and enjoys giving me free beer :p
I shall post updates in reference to any advancements made on the Chris front. Stay tuned!

Alimoe_KG

HSC
James just freezed his ass off at the King Lear production at Bondi Pavillion.

HSC
N/A
Lynn balanced upside-down on someone's shoulder this morning ;)

(It was in a dance rehearsal, Alan. Sorry!)

EDIT: Ok, yesterday morning... as it's now "tommorrow" and I'm still polishing my Marketing assessment :D

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
kami said:
Lexi, you don't have to leave and I am sorry if my statement made you think that was what I wanted. We all to a degree have spammed but we also have an edit button, where if there is more to say we can include it, and you are at least in my opinion allowed to have fun in here. Just remember that we probably only get to keep this thread because we, despite our cookiness, are well behaved little campers.:)
Evan decides after all these ponderous words to give everyone a piece of candy.
its ok! i was just joking! its alright... ill try not to be stupid anymore dont worry... its all good.... i didnt mean i was leaving forever... just then, cos no one was on....
hahaha

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
So many interesting things have been happening to you guys! Marcus wishes he could say the same about himself, lolz.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
So many interesting things have been happening to you guys! Marcus wishes he could say the same about himself, lolz.
Evan wishes he could say the same about Marcus as well, but he can't..:p
Evan asks Marcus what has been ocurring in the celestial theatre formerly known as his daily life? ( and if you haven't got the hint yet, say you did something exciting)

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Evan's word usage is exciting...lolz...but besides that, Marcus has nothing of particular interest to report.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Evan's word usage is exciting...lolz...but besides that, Marcus has nothing of particular interest to report.
Marcus' life must be very banal at this moment if Evan's words give him "excitement".

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Truly; and Marcus is ashamed to admit it.
Marcus do not feel ashamed of yourself, you are a developing young male, this was sure to happen at some stage.:p
Also, did Marcus get the job with the puppies? (PUPPIES!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)