kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
I want a horny rhino.
not you as well?!

kami said:
Well technically it is not Evan's list as he secretly raided it from Alan. This list contains incriminating evidence against all IPR members especially Justin and a ritual involving a nun, a horny rhino, Alan and a lot of Vodka. Everytime an IPR member has met with Evan's approval he has stricken them from this list. So far only Marcus for his good taste and Katie for her speedy apology has done this. Evan warns that Justin must do something that meets with Evan's approval soon or Evan must release the pictures to go with the ritual Justin was apart of. The only way for Justin to do this is if he saws his own leg off.
MWAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAAH!

monique66

Evan you are evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry, i got a bit too into the moment... :rolleyes:

HSC
N/A
Lynn says that if Marcus wishes to be truly sad, he may. ;)

*pats Marcus' head*

Lynn would also like a translation of Marcus' siggy as she has not learnt how to speak or read greek yet, and is too lazy to find a translator. :(

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
goldendawn said:
So many interesting things have been happening to you guys! Marcus wishes he could say the same about himself, lolz.
No, you really dont... im having major problems and you def dont want them... i got with one of my exs friends at a party last weekend (No, it wasnt to get back at him or anything) cos i was quite smashed and hes kinda cute. hes also really shy which doesnt help matters... and now he kinda avoids me... i dunno whats happening! argh... sooo complicated... i dont think my ex knows but now he keeps staring at me... hes sooo childish though... he never talks to me or anything, just stares at me... i feel like smashin in his face... its all bad!!!
so oyu dont want stuff to happen to you.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Marcus is a Greek tragedy. "Write me, Euripides!"
It is sad...almost as sad as the fact that no one seems to post here anymore:(

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
"I am tha 1 you have been searching for / and baby im waiting for you"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)