Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Every year NakedGuy Enterprises Ltd. makes thousands of naked guys to cater to your every want and need . Pay by credit card and recieve an extra naked guy! But wait there's more!!!

monique66

kami said:
Every year NakedGuy Enterprises Ltd. makes thousands of naked guys to cater to your every want and need . Pay by credit card and recieve an extra naked guy! But wait there's more!!!
did you say more? :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Yes!! There's more!! We will provide a free leash for you to use on your naked guys AND we will provide a free throne for your naked guys to carry you around on!! We will also include a manual to show you *all* the possible ways you can use your naked guys:D

monique66

kami said:
Yes!! There's more!! We will provide a free leash for you to use on your naked guys AND we will provide a free throne for your naked guys to carry you around on!! We will also include a manual to show you *all* the possible ways you can use your naked guys:D
Damnation is intrigued- *calls 1300 Naked-guys* to find out more

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
*ring-ring* "Yes.. uhuh.. this is the naked guys hotline... you want naked guys?...We will send them to you right away!" *puts down phone and yells to co-workers* "We need naked guys STAT! We just had a woman on the phone who needs her guys naked and willing and she needs them now!"
One day later...
"Here's your naked guys miss, *hands Damnation the leash* I hope they are everything you need" ;)

This advertisement was presented to you by NakedGuy Enterprises Ltd. a subsidiary of PhallusCorp, which takes no responsibility for the exactitude of the equipment included in the nakked guy design

monique66

kami said:
*ring-ring* "Yes.. uhuh.. this is the naked guys hotline... you want naked guys?...We will send them to you right away!" *puts down phone and yells to co-workers* "We need naked guys STAT! We just had a woman on the phone who needs her guys naked and willing and she needs them now!"
One day later...
"Here's your naked guys miss, *hands Damnation the leash* I hope they are everything you need" ;)

This advertisement was presented to you by NakedGuy Enterprises Ltd. a subsidiary of PhallusCorp, which takes no responsibility for the exactitude of the equipment included in the nakked guy design
hmm...i'm not sure about that clause at the end, but naked guys are still naked guys. Who am i to refuse? Unless they are fat, old naked guys.

ewww....

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
hmm...i'm not sure about that clause at the end, but naked guys are still naked guys. Who am i to refuse? Unless they are fat, old naked guys.

ewww....
We develop our naked guys so they are fit and young forever with large, ever functioning "equipment".

Disclaimer: No responsibilty will be taken for misuse of naked guy's equipment and subsequent failure for it to work and since no one reads the fine print...wee bop going goo lalalalalalaal jrgllajaljg fkklkjj .
:)

monique66

kami said:
We develop our naked guys so they are fit and young forever with large, ever functioning "equipment".

Disclaimer: No responsibilty will be taken for misuse of naked guy's equipment and subsequent failure for it to work and since no one reads the fine print...wee bop going goo lalalalalalaal jrgllajaljg fkklkjj .
:)
great, i'll get 5. One can water the garden, one can fix my ceiling, one can fix my chair, one can fix my computer, one can fix my plumbing ;) :p

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
great, i'll get 5. One can water the garden, one can fix my ceiling, one can fix my chair, one can fix my computer, one can fix my plumbing ;) :p
Evan thinks there are better ways to use your naked guys...use four of them to carry a carraige around with you in it, and the fifth naked guy can keep you amused by playing twister with you in the carraige...

monique66

kami said:
Evan thinks there are better ways to use your naked guys...use four of them to carry a carraige around with you in it, and the fifth naked guy can keep you amused by playing twister with you in the carraige...
Damnation questions what kind of equipment these men have :p

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
damnation said:
Damnation questions what kind of equipment these men have :p

They come with hoses to water your garden, and nuts to tighten your loose screws. They also come with all other necessary hardware, and they will surely be able to get your plumbing flowing again.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan asks Damnation if she wants to buy goldendawn? he is, Evan thinks, a guy though he isn't naked....*yet*

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
"Naked Marcus for sale! Naked Marcus for sale! Come buy yours today to take him to fulfill all your wants and needs!" :D

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus feels "diirty", like Christina Aguilera - except less girly.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
goldendawn said:
Marcus feels "diirty", like Christina Aguilera - except less girly.
does this mean naked Marcus will now skank dance?

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus will only skank dance if damnation persuades him with a whip.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Marcus notices that Damnation is an expert...though this isn't alll too unexpected from someone whose registered home adress is Hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)