Important - Please Read (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monique66

kami said:
Evan says "Hi Rach!!" *waves*
*gives Rach laughing gas lossengers to ease her anxiety*
Damnation wants some too, she demands to know what chemist supplies these drugs. :D

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Haha...Evan found out from his chemistry teacher that you can buy them as over the counter lossenges with low level amounts of "laughing gas" in them...so Damnation technically can get them at every good chemist, whether she will find it is another matter...*pictures Damnation at pharmacy counter*
Damnation: Give me laughing gas!!! Plllleeeeeeaaaaaasssee?
Pharmacist: Uhh...come again?
Damnation jumps frantically up and down while hugging herself
Damnation: I neeed my fix of laughing gas !!
Pharmacist backs away slowly while reaching for the phone to call the cops
Update: Evan just had a HSC attack, as he realised he has 7 assessments in the next 3 weeks!

monique66

kami said:
Haha...Evan found out from his chemistry teacher that you can buy them as over the counter lossenges with low level amounts of "laughing gas" in them...so Damnation technically can get them at every good chemist, whether she will find it is another matter...*pictures Damnation at pharmacy counter*
Damnation: Give me laughing gas!!! Plllleeeeeeaaaaaasssee?
Pharmacist: Uhh...come again?
Damnation jumps frantically up and down while hugging herself
Damnation: I neeed my fix of laughing gas !!
Pharmacist backs away slowly while reaching for the phone to call the cops
Update: Evan just had a HSC attack, as he realised he has 7 assessments in the next 3 weeks!
LOL...Damnation can beat that as she has 3 assessments in the next two weeks and then trials in weeks 9 and 10. That's only 2.5 weeks away!!!!!!!!ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
yes but next term Evan has 12 assessments:(

monique66

kami said:
yes but next term Evan has 12 assessments:(
Damnation can bet you she has more than that...oh that headache is coming back...where are my laughing gas pills *pops one* ah, that's better... :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
How can Damnation top that? Has not Damnation got her trials this term? So no assessments next term, right?

monique66

Damnation exaggerated a tad. But she still has 8 assessments next term...so not looking forward to the HSC!

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan suggest that Damnation and himself have a screaming contest during the HSC to let off steam and scare markers:)

monique66

kami said:
Evan suggest that Damnation and himself have a screaming contest during the HSC to let off steam and scare markers:)
Agreed, although damnation is sure it won't go down well...

HSC
N/A
*is also glad her HSC ended last year, and is happy to be back home*

Lynn advises the 05's to take the HSC a step at a time. Worrying too much about what's ahead can be paralysing in terms of stress and fear - just work at one thing at a time :)

monique66

Thanks guys :) :) :)

In other news, Damnation is severly pissed off because HP comes out in the MIDDLE of her trials... :chainsaw:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Ohhh...Evan doesn't read Harry Potter...lol, Hi Susan! How are you?

monique66

kami said:
Ohhh...Evan doesn't read Harry Potter...lol, Hi Susan! How are you?
You what? *faints* How can anybody not read HP?! (except my friend who is a Jehovah's witness, and refuses to touch the book) :eek:

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Well I was going to but my library doesn't have it,(they have nearly everything *but* this) and I didn't feel interested enough to buy the book as the movie seemed a little hokey.
EDIT:w00t!! 6000th reply!!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)