Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

monique66

goldendawn said:
Marcus notices that Damnation is an expert...though this isn't alll too unexpected from someone whose registered home adress is Hell.
well, Damnation never claimed that she was full of surprises. Not that she isn't, just in other areas....;)

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
kami said:
*ring-ring* "Yes.. uhuh.. this is the naked guys hotline... you want naked guys?...We will send them to you right away!" *puts down phone and yells to co-workers* "We need naked guys STAT! We just had a woman on the phone who needs her guys naked and willing and she needs them now!"
One day later...
"Here's your naked guys miss, *hands Damnation the leash* I hope they are everything you need" ;)

This advertisement was presented to you by NakedGuy Enterprises Ltd. a subsidiary of PhallusCorp, which takes no responsibility for the exactitude of the equipment included in the nakked guy design
CAN I HAVE ONE???? PLEASE!!!!

monique66

That's Damnation for you, very seductive *pouts*
Evan what is she going to do with 12? That's a lot of plumbing ;)

monique66

Llyrai said:
Man, i want cake.
in a moment of dyslexia i read that as 'man, i cant wake' :rolleyes:
yes, cake....mmm....
i had green apple liquorice today, weird stuff :)

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
Damnation just had an HSC panic attack.
That is all. :eek:
...Evan has been having sevreal of those a day for the last few months and sympathises completely with Damnation- they aren't nice are they?:(

monique66

kami said:
...Evan has been having sevreal of those a day for the last few months and sympathises completely with Damnation- they aren't nice are they?:(
No, they aren't pleasant at all. Damnation just realised she has 3 weeks till her trials and she has done zip all...failure seems to close, so imminent, so probable...so definite

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
damnation said:
No, they aren't pleasant at all. Damnation just realised she has 3 weeks till her trials and she has done zip all...failure seems to close, so imminent, so probable...so definite
Evan agrees...he sees nothing but a horrible abyss when he looks at the prospect of future assessments.

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
When Marcus was where you guys are, he was terrified too. But he got through it, reached higher ground and realised that it was never as bad as he thought.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
_muse_ said:
Rach has one of those every day :)
Evan says "Hi Rach!!" *waves*
*gives Rach laughing gas lossengers to ease her anxiety*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)