• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn feels that a quick switch to first-person narration is in order.

"Dear Alan,

I hate high school too. On the bright side, wherever you end up going or doing next year you NEVER have to be with the same people again.

You can't be sure that you failed. You might have done really well in some subjects. And again, you can always apply to another University. The UAI for a lot of non-sydney high schools is in the 70s. You can always transfer!

You don't know how well or bad you did until we get the results in september. Don't despair! We love you, have faith in you and will always be here to support you! Take a deep breath - it's almost over and after this we need never touch any of those darstadly subjects ever again, unless you choose to re-sit the physics exam, which I believe you may be able to do if that is your wish.

If you must eat junk food, may I reccommend chocolate. :)

Love Lynn."

HSC
N/A
jhakka said:
Justin states that one course does not totally screw a UAI over, although it can bring it down a few points.
This fact makes Lynn swell up in joy

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alans feeling quite splendid now. He thinks he ate harry potter chocolate.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Harry Potter chocolate is way good! However Amber does not enjoy those little Bertie Botts Everyflavour beans, oh no not at ALL!

Amber apologises for her hasty exit from this most excellent thread around an hour ago, as her dragon mother arrived home from shopping. However Amber happily announces that she studied for ancient whilst she was hiding from the evil dragon, and now that the dragon has left again Amber has roughly an hour and a half in which to converse with the most excellent people of this thread :D:D:D

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
HSC
Amber would also like to add that she has NINETY EIGHT REP POINTS!!!

So anyone who feels that they may want to bump her up to the next rep level (is it two boxes? amber is unsure, yet eager to find out!!) can do so. Perhaps as a good luck for Amber's ancient history exam tomoro?

hehe ;)

HSC
N/A
Lynn would also like chocolate.

Lynn is currently sitting in front of the computer after trying -and failing - to study pelop league.

Lynn is not feeling good for tommorrow.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Alan does not understand this whole 'rep' thing, but would like to wish amber luck, for whatever her duties may be.

He assures Lynn and Amber that if time come that Alan runs into the two, he will most certainly supply the chocolate, for as all people know, you never know when chocolate is needed.

He now must be off to school, to beg his english teacher to act as a referee on his resume.

all the best of luck.

*sexes away.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
HSC
Llyrai said:
Alan does not understand this whole 'rep' thing, but would like to wish amber luck, for whatever her duties may be.

He assures Lynn and Amber that if time come that Alan runs into the two, he will most certainly supply the chocolate, for as all people know, you never know when chocolate is needed.

He now must be off to school, to beg his english teacher to act as a referee on his resume.

all the best of luck.

*sexes away.
AMBER wishes Alan all the best aswell :D

She also holds out her hand expectantly for the chocolate...?

HSC
N/A
Lynn wishes that her dogs could not only fetch tennis balls, but fetch the all-important chocolate instead. If they could pay for it, that would be nice too.

HSC
N/A
Lynn quite happily munches away at her chocolate and passes a chunk of it (Cadbury Hazelnut) to Amber.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Go for it alan!

Okay.

See, now it seems that Alan has progressed though third-personess to such a degree, he is actually talking to himself.

Oh, no he isnt.

He sure is! Look at that.

"what?"

Ahh, now post-modernism has brought about a external third person.

How strange.

Alan agrees.

"Yeah me too."

We're all agreeing in unison then?

:uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn quite happily munches away at her chocolate and passes a chunk of it (Cadbury Hazelnut) to Amber.
Amber laughs gleefully and ponders (whilst munching) whether she should get on and start studying rome yet (the only one of four topics for ancient that she has not yet looked at)

and also she wishes she had some of the new cadbury choc malt...now THATS good stuff..... mmmmmmmmm :p

HSC
N/A
Lynn is also freaked out over Alan, but since he is offline she will not bother trying to run away from him.

Lynn wonders whether Amber studies her subjects: Caesar, Sparta, Pelop League and Rome.

SaraB

HSC
Did anyone go to the "seminar" at Darling Harbour today? All about Area of Study and ex2? Well, we've only just started the year 12 course THIS WEEK at my school, and i felt a bit lost... how far into the courses are other school?

HSC
N/A
Lynn admits that she did not attend the seminar, as thankfully, she has already done the HSC exams for Eng Adv - Area of Study and handed in her major work some months ago.

She also imagines that most schools would have started the Yr 12 course at the beginning of this term, and has no idea why some schools would start later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)