• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn wishes that Delta would not wake her up like that either. Lynn has sneaking suspicion that Delta finds it funny or a huge game.

However Lynn does not envy Justin's position. Although her dogs do not bark early in the morning anymore, she remembers how much they whine if forced to sleep outdoors. Lynn thinks her dogs are somewhat spoilt.

J

jhakka

Justin also believes that his dog, Bonnie, is very spoilt and is sure that once the other pups go to their new homes, that Zak will also be spoilt. Justin, however, doesn't mind, as his dogs are part of the family.

HSC
N/A
Lynn agrees that dogs are very much part of family. Lynn notes how Shadow has claimed one of the nice leather couches as her own.

J

jhakka

Justin chuckles at the antics of the loved pets, and reflects upon how Bonnie, when alone in the house, tends to make herself at home on his bed. Yesterday he found that hs quilt was thrown back and pillows thrown to the floor by his dog, and found it rather amusing.

HSC
N/A
Lynn also finds it amusing and notes that Delta does that same thing - on a regular basis - to her brother's bed. She surmises that it is his own fault for having a normal bed rather than a "loft" bed like her own.

After feeling forlorn about state of knowledge of Sparta, she decides to help her memory by eating bread dipped in olive oil - an italian or greek specialty, she is not sure, but is sure that Marcus can clear it up as soon as he has finished his exam.

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
I'm up there.... somewhere... gently floating abou
HSC
Amber stresses majorly because it seems that last night, she missed a WHOLE LOTTA ACTION going on in this thread!!!

1) She missed Susan's MW!!! WaaaaaH!!!!!! :(
2) Caffeine makes Justin pee alot....ok.......
3) Everybody reverting back to first person in an effort to discuss Susan's MW!!!! It looked like fun!

Amber hangs her head in shame, and regrets the fact that she still has dial up rather than the MUCH DESIRABLE broadband, and the fact that her parents are net nazis.

Amber wants to cry :(

HSC
N/A
Lynn hands Amber some tissues and the cheery statement of "Feel the luuurrrrve!" in an effort to make everyone feel better.

As it doesn't seem to work, she sits down next to Amber and bursts into tears as well.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
HSC
Amber is relieved - Amber has FOUND A FRIEND!!!! YAY FOR AMBER!!!

She also wishes to add that she has just spent the last half an hour speaking in third person to her very worried boyfriend over msn. Amber is having many laughs, whilst the boyfriend is pretending that Amber has gone mad from her HSC and wonders why the same did not happen to him...in fact, he appears outwardly normal (boyfriend finished last year and is at syd uni)

Amber blows the love into a sodden tissue :(

HSC
N/A
Lynn wishes that she had a boyfriend to think she was crazy. She only has a dog that thinks she is nuts. Nevertheless, dog is keeping Lynn's tootsies warm, which is more than she can say for absent boyfriend. Also, dog is bound to love Lynn by default because Lynn feeds dog on regular basis.

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
I fucked up my physics exam.

This isnt pessimism, this isnt HSC insanity.

I fucked it up...it looks like i will be spending 2005 doing nothing, since tafe applications have already closed.

Alan wishes at times like this, that he could feel the lurv in person...

HSC
N/A
Lynn attempts to comfort Alan by saying that the HSC is not the end of the world and that he may, in fact, still get into Uni, and even if he doesn't get into Uni of choice he can always go to another one and then transfer later, or work for a year and apply for tafe. It is not the end of the world!

Lynn sends Alan her love and finishes by reminding him that he is one step closer to the end of the HSC, if he has not finished already. :)

hotcocoababe

Sexiest BoS Member
HSC
Amber sympathises with Alan and says she did the same with her ext1 exam :(

She notes that Alan posted in 1st person, and realises that Alan must be EXTREMELY distressed to have done so.... Amber offers her shoulder :D

AMBER LOVES ALAN!!!!!!!!!!!! xox

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
Thank you so much Lynn...but going to uni was the only thing thaty has been keeping me alive these days...

I hate school...i've never felt comfortable in school...the people here just arent like me. In fact, the only reason i want a high UAI is so i can get into uni and meet all those new people. I dont care about where it can take me career-wise...

And now I've lost that chance..god im so screwed.

Fuck this, im eating alot of junk food.

J

jhakka

Justin states that one course does not totally screw a UAI over, although it can bring it down a few points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)