Important - Please Read (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
CONGRATULATIONS KATIE!

Lynn exclaims with great excitement that Katie may be the first BOS member to have got into the EE2 showcase. She's not really counting Charles Prestige-King, as he only joined AFTER finding out he topped the state. :)

HSC
N/A
Lynn would just like to tell everyone how warm pink ugg boots are, how cute a Finding Nemo tissuebox is, how yummy SoyChocolate is, and how snuggly her new snugglejumper is.

*snuggles*

HSC
N/A
Lynn now has that tune stuck in her head...

Oh, and she'd just like to add how ridiculous diet salt sounds.

SCENARIO:

*Ken hears voices from the study, only to discover it is his crazy sister arguing with herself about how to structure a draft opening paragraph of her english assessment*

Ken: "Lynny, are you arguing with yourself?"
Lynn: "Yes!" *cringes*
Ken: "How is that possible? You need two heads! You can't argue with just one!" *sits down* "Ok, I'm here now."
Lynn: *looks confused*
Ken: *makes "keep talking!" hand motion*

--phone rings--

Ken: "Damn, and we were just connecting, too." *runs out of room*

Last edited:
HSC
N/A
Lynn Started Learning How To Dance With A Veil Today!

*is also majorly excited for Justin*

*is also going to visit on Thursday when she has to raid Dishes again*

Llyrai

My Beast?? 48/50 !!!
HSC
My big toenail is coming off!!!

Im soooo hoping one grows back in it's place, i dont need to be a freak.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
lol@ Lynn-" I will die of mortification" :p

HSC
N/A
Lynn realised later that night that she mixed up the two phrases "I'd die of embarrassment" and "I'd be mortified".

After realising exactly what she did however, the feelings of intense stupidity were aleviated. :)

Lynn thinks that she will shut up more in future, as she keeps getting herself into trouble...

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
glitterfairy said:
Lynn realised later that night that she mixed up the two phrases "I'd die of embarrassment" and "I'd be mortified".

After realising exactly what she did however, the feelings of intense stupidity were aleviated. :)

Lynn thinks that she will shut up more in future, as she keeps getting herself into trouble...
awwwww, you don't have to shut up Lynn, we like your Lynnologisms! :p

HSC
N/A
Lynn would just like to say a few more things:

1) She cannot BELIEVE she missed Katie last night and kicks herself majorly for the inability to stay awake yesterday

2) She wonders if there is a spell of bad driving going on in Sydney... she knows that her own driving has been pretty slack recently due to sleepiness levels, but... going 100km in a 60km zone? And what's with everyone changing lanes without indicating? "Oi! I'm trying to drive in a straight line, people!"

3) Oh, and she has the FUNNIEST duck joke to tell everyone if they can remember to remind her to say it next get-together...

HSC
N/A
Lynn cries at having missed two of her bestest girl buddies, but hopes that Amber and Katie have enjoyed their time away from IPR and that we all meet up again soon :)

Lynn also is extremely glad her Marketing and English mid-semester assessments are over. She is also looking forward to going out sometime next week - because she will go nuts if she does nother but study or sew 24/7 - and is open for suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)