Iran and the Strait of Hormuz, Cruse oil and the Political insability (2 Viewers)

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
Schroedinger said:
That's absolutely 100% accurate. The Americans can barely contain a nation with a population of a [rapidly declining] ~26 million, there's no way they can do a ground invasion on a nation that has a population of twice that, it'd be tactical suicide, not to mention an idiotic military decision beyond belief. They'll strategically airstrike the hell out of the place and carpet bomb it to pieces.
Strategically carpet bomb? :p
That's what Israel does.

Attacking Iran = tactical suicide.
Unless ofcourse you're China.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
The US is on the decline. It's running out of money. Israel's influence in the Middle East is a negative one. They are the aggressors because they feel they are backed by the US. Once the US runs out of influence, which it will eventually, Israel will be out in the cold surrounded by angry Arab nations. Israel will collapse if it doesn't solve its diplomatic problems soon. but fuck it, Israel should collapse.

Last edited:

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
George Bush fucked America. He fucked the economy, he fucked the people, and he most probably fucked his wife.

Let's not forget that Israel is a product of America, and so a decline in the American economy will inevitably lead to a decline in the Israeli economy.

Palestine FTW!!

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
The Unites states of America, this was a country that had everything. Absolutely EVERYTHING. And now what is happening? What does the future hold for the land of the free? The words biggest dump site. Why? ARROGANTNESS & HYPOCRISY. And when the USA fall the whole globe will mock it. It wasn’t the wars they started; it wasn’t the plague (terrorism) that the arrogant fools created, IT WAS THEIR GREED - THEIR GREED FOR MORE. No1 escapes their past. 50 years from this day the world will look back and make their judgments on the USA. No1 escapes judgment. The world will hate USA. You isolated arrogant red neck have caused global problems from Eastern Europe ->Africa->South America-> central Americas -> middle east->south east Asia-> far east Asia -> and the pacific.
What goes around comes around. And the fall of America is just as natural as life and death. But the fall of America will not be a soft one. Its going to be dragged through the mud and spat on by not just me and you, but every person on mother earth.

Last edited:

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
bigboyjames said:
The Unites states of America, this was a country that had everything. Absolutely EVERYTHING. And now what is happening? What does the future hold for the land of the free? The words biggest dump site. Why? ARROGANTNESS & HYPOCRISY. And when the USA fall the whole globe will mock it. It wasn’t the wars they started; it wasn’t the plague (terrorism) that the arrogant fools created, IT WAS THEIR GREED - THEIR GREED FOR MORE. No1 escapes their past. 50 years from this day the world will look back and make their judgments on the USA. No1 escapes judgment. The world will hate USA. You isolated arrogant red neck have caused global problems from Eastern Europe ->Africa->South America-> central Americas -> middle east->south east Asia-> far east Asia -> and the pacific.
What goes around comes around. And the fall of America is just as natural as life and death. But the fall of America will not be a soft one. Its going to be dragged through the mud and spat on by not just me and you, but every person on mother earth.
James, I've read quite a few of your posts and I've felt like punching you in the face after each response you have written, but this one is different.

What you have said actually holds merit. +1 to you.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
bigboyjames said:
The US is on the decline. It's running out of money. Israel's influence in the Middle East is a negative one. They are the aggressors because they feel they are backed by the US. Once the US runs out of influence, which it will eventually, Israel will be out in the cold surrounded by angry Arab nations. Israel will collapse if it doesn't solve its diplomatic problems soon. but fuck it, Israel should collapse.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1948_Arab-Israeli_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six-Day_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_of_Attrition
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yom_Kippur_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1982_Lebanon_War

Everytime the Arab countries have tried to attack Israel they have got themselves fucked up and their land taken.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
IMABOYDAMON! said:
Lmao. You've gotta point.
You mean when Israel invaded half of south lebanon and fucked up a Syrian backed terrorist organization?

Edit: For the record I don't support Israel, but it'd be stupid to underestimate their military power.

TacoTerrorist

HSC
If the U.S lost it's influence Israel would last about 10 minutes.

A few half-assed Yom Kippur wars will pale in comparison to the forces that a pissed off Arab population could bring to the table.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
zimmerman8k said:
However, Israel is a nuclear power. Probably one of the few nations crazy enough to use it too.
Empty statement. All nuclear powers are "Crazy enough to use it." They all have enemies and motives and a breaking point.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
TacoTerrorist said:
If the U.S lost it's influence Israel would last about 10 minutes.

A few half-assed Yom Kippur wars will pale in comparison to the forces that a pissed off Arab population could bring to the table.
Oh shit man, they'd have to kill 100x time as many rock throwers.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
I wonder what kind of bizzarre alternative universe the majority of bored of studies posters with Arab sympathies live in.

It's so strange how they convince themselves those things.

bigboyjames

Banned
HSC
jb_nc said:
I wonder what kind of bizzarre alternative universe the majority of bored of studies posters with Arab sympathies live in.

It's so strange how they convince themselves those things.
im not an Arab sympathizer. i fucking speak for those who cannot speak. ie Palestinians. - the only case i ever stick up for the Arabs or support them is their agenda to wipe out israel. other than that i dont give a 2 shits about their theocratic, sand bowl, shit ass, backward deserts, i mean countries.

IMABOYDAMON!

Banned
HSC
Slidey said:
Empty statement. All nuclear powers are "Crazy enough to use it." They all have enemies and motives and a breaking point.
Australia is a 'nuclear power' in that it has the ability to construct quite a few nuclear weapons, or WMDs if you like. Thing with Australia is that we are a pussy nation, we wouldn't use a nuke against anyone even if we were under attack. Countries such as Germany, Russia, India, Korea, and China wouldn't have a problem nukeing the entire world if need be. Seriously though, as if old Kevin would authorise a nuclear attack. I wish we would though, it'd be nice to have New Zealand to ourselves. We can get like a massive ship and try to push it to Aussie shores. LULZ

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
We should have elected Kevin Rudd as PM. He promised to keep petrol prices down.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)